- Greenville County fire chief charged with embezzlement Updated: Apr-30-16 6:17 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities have arrested a Greenville County fire chief and accused him of taking $23,000 in public funds to purchase appliances and RV parts.
- Prosecutor: Greenville club breaks no nudity or sex act deal Updated: Apr-29-16 2:16 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A Greenville strip club that promised no more nudity or simulated sex acts to stay open is violating terms of the deal, a prosecutor said.
- Police did not fire at teen who killed officer, then himself Updated: Apr-25-16 4:37 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say no officers fired at a teen who killed a South Carolina police officer last month and led them on a nearly mile-long chase on foot before killing himself.
- Officer did not fire at teen who killed cop, then himself Updated: Apr-25-16 3:49 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say no officers fired at a teen who killed a Greenville police officer last month and led them on a nearly mile-long chase on foot before killing himself.
- Electric research: GE opens South Carolina research center Updated: Apr-23-16 9:23 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - General Electric has opened its new $73 million research center in Greenville.
- Construction means new ramp from I-85 to I-385 in Greenville Updated: Apr-23-16 8:36 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Construction crews are starting to shift traffic as part of a $230 million project to improve the Interstate 85-Interstate 385 interchange in Greenville.
- Remains in Greenville County those of Greenville man Updated: Apr-22-16 1:25 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Human remains found by construction workers in Powdersville this week have been identified as those of Greenville man.
- Healthcare data company bringing 300 jobs to Greenville Updated: Apr-22-16 12:41 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A company that develops technology applications for the health care industry is locating in Greenville, expecting to invest about $3 million and create 300 jobs.
- South Carolina entrepreneur to face no charges in shooting Updated: Apr-19-16 5:57 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The founder of the clothing company Southern Tide won't face charges for fatally shooting another man who trespassed on the South Carolina estate of the entrepreneur, authorities said Tuesday, drawing criticism from the dead man's family.
- Greenville sheriff says shooting may have been drug-related Updated: Apr-19-16 6:50 am
PELZER, South Carolina - The Greenville County sheriff's office says a shooting in Pelzer that killed one man and injured three others may have been the result of a drug dispute.
- Rally Cycling wins men's, women's team time trial nationals Updated: Apr-16-16 6:51 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The men's and women's teams from Rally Cycling captured titles Saturday at the USA Cycling professional criterium and team time trial national championships.
- Tennessee adds local guard Jordan Bowden to signing class Updated: Apr-13-16 8:46 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has announced the addition of guard Jordan Bowden, a Knoxville native who will play for his hometown team.
- Mother likely dropped newborn monkey at Greenville Zoo Updated: Apr-08-16 7:59 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Officials at the Greenville Zoo say a newborn baby monkey that died earlier this year probably was dropped by its mother.
- Metal finishing company investing $16M in Greenville County Updated: Apr-07-16 11:53 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A company that finishes metal parts for the automotive and aeronautics industry is expanding and investing $16 million in a second facility in Greenville County.
- Report shows pavement problems on 3 busy SC interstates Updated: Apr-07-16 6:55 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Sections of three busy interstate highways in South Carolina will need repaving after officials discovered problems with the roadbed beneath Interstate 85 in Spartanburg County last year.