- Judge delays hearing for ex-deputy in civil rights case Updated: Aug-04-15 2:40 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A judge is delaying a hearing for a former Alabama sheriff's deputy indicted in an alleged beating.
- Huntsville police chief announces retirement Updated: Jul-31-15 1:31 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Huntsville Police Chief Lewis Morris says he's retiring on Sept. 1.
- Huntsville police officer convicted in beating, cover up Updated: Jul-30-15 9:26 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A Huntsville police officer has been convicted in federal court of beating a man during a December 2011 arrest and lying to try covering it up.
- Woman attacked with hammer, killed in Huntsville Updated: Jul-30-15 4:56 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities say a woman was attacked with a hammer in a domestic dispute and died of her injuries in Huntsville.
- Judge to rule on Ala prisoner's abortion request Updated: Jul-28-15 8:31 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A federal judge says he will rule by Friday on a female prisoner's request for an abortion.
- Huntsville shooting leaves man dead, woman severely injured Updated: Jul-26-15 11:35 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Huntsville police are searching for a car seen leaving the scene after a shooting that left a man dead and a woman with severe injuries.
- Police seek person on interest after 2 shot in Huntsville Updated: Jul-18-15 1:58 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Police in Huntsville are seeking a person of interest in connection with the shootings of two men who suffered critical injuries.
- EF0 tornado touched down near Huntsville airport Updated: Jul-15-15 3:44 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The National Weather Service says an EF0 tornado touched down near the Huntsville International Airport.
- NAACP suggests removal of battle flag from trooper uniforms Updated: Jul-14-15 7:15 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - An Alabama chapter of the NAACP says it's time to remove the Confederate battle flag from state troopers' uniforms and patrol vehicles.
- Relatives say man remains in coma after fall from cliff Updated: Jul-09-15 12:44 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A 20-year-old man remains in a coma after he fell from a cliff in northern Alabama, his relatives say.