- Man critically injured in fall from mountain cliff Updated: Jun-28-15 3:32 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities say a man was hospitalized in critical condition after falling from a cliff in northern Alabama.
- Alabama broker charged with taking $2.5M from investors Updated: Jun-23-15 5:34 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A financial adviser from Huntsville is charged with misusing about $2.5 million that belonged to investors.
- Man identified after fall from Morgan County bluff Updated: Jun-22-15 3:17 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities have identified a man who died after falling from a bluff in Morgan County.
- Metro mayors moving to hail Uber to Alabama Updated: Jun-12-15 9:44 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Mayors in several major Alabama cities are working to clear roadblocks to bring ride-hailing company Uber and others like it to their areas.
- Experts set for trial of Alabama officer accused of abuse Updated: Jun-12-15 3:02 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The federal trial of a north Alabama police officer accused of injuring an Indian man during a confrontation could become a battle of experts.
- Janitor sentenced to 140 years for hidden camera child porn Updated: Jun-09-15 5:56 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A former Huntsville janitor who pleaded guilty to producing child pornography by planting cameras in three businesses' restrooms has been sentenced to 140 years in prison.
- Man faces sentencing in federal child pornography case Updated: Jun-09-15 6:56 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A Huntsville man has pleaded guilty to child pornography charges after placing cameras in restrooms at a handful of Huntsville businesses.
- Huntsville police chase elderly motorist driving wrong way Updated: Jun-08-15 6:19 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Police in Huntsville chased an elderly driver going the wrong way on Interstate 565.
- Police: 2014 UAB player Greg Maclin dies after car accident Updated: Jun-05-15 5:19 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Former UAB football player Greg Maclin has died from injuries sustained in a wreck.
- Ala. Senate committee OKs bill restricting abortion clinics Updated: Jun-03-15 5:00 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - An Alabama Senate committee approved a bill Wednesday that would ban abortion clinics within 2,000 feet of public schools, legislation that could force at least one clinic to close or move if it becomes law.