- Simmons announces plans to acquire Citizens National Updated: May-18-16 6:51 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Arkansas-based Simmons First National Corp. has announced plans to purchase Tennessee-based Citizens National Bancorp Inc. in a $77 million deal.
- Police in Pine Bluff identify a suspect in deadly shooting Updated: May-15-16 1:56 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Police in Pine Bluff have identified a suspect in a deadly weekend shooting that took the life of a 26-year-old man.
- Man killed in Pine Bluff shooting, police identify suspect Updated: May-14-16 12:46 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Police in Pine Bluff say a man was killed in a shooting during an attempted robbery and a suspect has been identified.
- Pine Bluff man arrested on murder charge in 2014 jail fight Updated: May-10-16 10:45 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A Pine Bluff man wanted on a murder charge for more than a year has been arrested.
- Pine Bluff player chosen for SWAC All-Conference honors Updated: May-09-16 7:39 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff softball player has been chosen for the Southwestern Athletic Conference's 2016 All-Conference Softball team.
- Saints, left tackle Armstead agree on 5-year extension Updated: May-03-16 6:29 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints left tackle Terron Armstead has agreed to a five-year extension that runs through the 2021 season.
- Prosecutor says prison guards justified in shooting inmate Updated: Apr-26-16 5:41 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A prosecutor says Arkansas prison guards were justified when they shot and killed a convicted killer who was trying to escape.
- Louisiana Tech signee arrested following weekend shooting Updated: Apr-25-16 5:26 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A Louisiana Tech football recruit has been arrested and charged with first-degree battery and aggravated robbery following a weekend shooting in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.