- Toddler dies after run over by rig at South Texas truck stop Updated: Jul-02-15 8:29 am
SAN ANTONIO - Investigators say a toddler has died after being run over by an 18-wheeler in the parking lot of a truck stop near San Antonio.
- At least 70 birds taken from possible cockfighting compound Updated: Jul-02-15 2:10 am
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio officials have confiscated at least 70 birds after executing a search warrant on an apparent cockfighting breeding and training compound.
- Shared child custody awarded to divorcing same-sex couple Updated: Jul-01-15 7:02 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A state district judge has awarded shared custody of a 2-year-old girl to her same-sex parents, who are divorcing.
- 2 more arrested in double slaying at San Antonio apartment Updated: Jul-01-15 8:26 am
SAN ANTONIO - Two more suspects have been arrested in the investigation of a man and a woman slain at a San Antonio apartment.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Complaint: Family detention can lead to psychological harm Updated: Jun-30-15 2:51 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Detaining immigrant women and children who may have fled violence in their home country "creates or exacerbates" psychological trauma, according to a complaint filed Tuesday by immigrant rights groups with the Department of Homeland Security.
- ID sought on body found in burning car in San Antonio Updated: Jun-29-15 3:32 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Authorities are trying to identify a body discovered in the trunk of a car that was burning northwest of San Antonio.
- Texas-based H-E-B recalls some buns, glove possibly in dough Updated: Jun-29-15 8:44 am
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio-based grocer H-E-B has issued a voluntary recall for some hamburger and hotdog buns after a glove possibly fell into the dough.
- 2 San Antonio divers rescued after missing in Gulf of Mexico Updated: Jun-28-15 1:02 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Two divers from San Antonio missing in the Gulf of Mexico for more than three hours have been rescued after being spotted by a Coast Guard helicopter.
- Streaking San Antonio pulls out 73-71 win over Seattle Storm Updated: Jun-27-15 10:39 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kayla McBride scored 12 of her 23 points in the final 6:07 to help San Antonio rally from an eight-point deficit to win its second straight game, knocking off Seattle 73-71 on Saturday night.
- Texas A&M launches engineering academies at 4 schools Updated: Jun-27-15 12:36 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M University has partnered with an energy company to try to get more students at two-year colleges to study engineering.
- Police: Officer shoots suspect reaching for dropped gun Updated: Jun-26-15 6:22 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Investigators say a male suspect fleeing from San Antonio police was shot dead near a high school after he reached for a gun he dropped while fleeing from officers.
- Scenes across Texas after high court legalizes gay marriage Updated: Jun-26-15 6:07 pm
The Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states reverberated across Texas on Friday, where many of the state's counties began issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Here are some scenes from around the state:
- The Latest: Elderly couple are 1st to gays to wed in Dallas Updated: Jun-26-15 1:24 pm
DALLAS - The latest reaction in Texas to the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize same-sex marriage (all times local):
- Texas deputy charged, allegedly put knife to son's throat Updated: Jun-26-15 9:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - A South Texas sheriff's deputy has been accused of putting a kitchen knife to his son's throat to quiet the boy.
- Taiwanese man pleads guilty in Texas to Iran-technology case Updated: Jun-26-15 8:34 am
SAN ANTONIO - A Taiwanese businessman has pleaded guilty in Texas to violating U.S. laws banning the shipping of electronics technology to Iran.
- Spurs take Serbian C Milutinov at No. 26 in draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:56 am
SAN ANTONIO - Eighteen years to the day after selecting Tim Duncan, the San Antonio Spurs chose another former swimmer in the first round of the NBA draft.
- Jia Perkins hits late 3, Stars beat Mercury for 1st win Updated: Jun-25-15 10:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jia Perkins made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 24.6 seconds left to help San Antonio beat the Phoenix Mercury 76-71 on Thursday night for the Stars' first win of the season.
- Feds call for end of long-term detention of migrant families Updated: Jun-24-15 4:30 pm
HOUSTON - Federal officials plan to end the long-term detention of hundreds of migrant families who are being held mainly at two large facilities in Texas after illegally entering the country, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson announced Wednesday.
- 3 killed in San Antonio when car strikes oncoming pickup Updated: Jun-22-15 8:47 am
SAN ANTONIO - Three people have been killed in San Antonio when their car crossed the center line and struck an oncoming pickup.
- San Antonio man charged in 2 slayings Updated: Jun-21-15 12:46 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio man jailed on charges of capital murder and sexual assault in the death of a 15-year-old has also been charged in the death of a 29-year-old woman.
- Delle Donne's 28 points lift Chicago past Stars in OT, 95-87 Updated: Jun-21-15 12:06 am
- Lynx cruise to 74-59 victory over winless Stars Updated: Jun-19-15 10:50 pm
- Polish prospect: Vikings give giant 27-year-old tackle a try Updated: Jun-19-15 5:21 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Babatunde Aiyegbusi has limited American football experience in leagues in Germany and his native Poland. Yet the 27-year-old offensive tackle is getting a shot at the NFL.
- Whataburger resolves egg shortage, resumes full breakfast Updated: Jun-19-15 4:15 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Whataburger has resumed serving its overnight full breakfast menu after resolving egg shortages linked to the Midwest bird flu crisis.