- Valero Energy misses 1Q profit forecasts Updated: May-03-16 7:26 am
SAN ANTONIO - Valero Energy Corp. (VLO) on Tuesday reported first-quarter earnings of $495 million.
- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Mother of 2 children found in San Antonio child abuse case Updated: May-02-16 8:41 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio authorities report they've located the mother of two of the eight children found unsupervised in a major child abuse case.
- Another El Paso official arrested in alleged cheating scheme Updated: May-02-16 5:53 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Another former El Paso schools official has been indicted by a federal grand jury as part of an alleged cheating scheme.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- The Latest: 2 kids found in Texas home still hospitalized Updated: Apr-29-16 6:33 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Latest on authorities finding eight unsupervised children at a San Antonio home, including two toddlers found tied up in the backyard (all times local):
- Texas retail gasoline prices increase 3 cents Updated: Apr-28-16 1:16 pm
COPPELL, Texas - Texas retail gasoline prices increased by 3 cents this week, to an average of $1.93 per gallon for regular unleaded fuel.
- Police: 3 people dead in murder-suicide at San Antonio home Updated: Apr-26-16 1:32 am
SAN ANTONIO - Police say they are investigating after a man in his 40s shot and killed his parents before killing himself at a home in the West Side of San Antonio.
- Charley Hoffman birdies final hole to win Texas Open Updated: Apr-24-16 7:29 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Charley Hoffman made a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Valero Texas Open on Sunday for his fourth PGA Tour victory.
- Spurs rout Grizzlies 116-95, sweep their way to semifinals Updated: Apr-24-16 5:14 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The San Antonio Spurs have swept their way into the Western Conference semifinals after an almost perfunctory, yet very physical test from the most injury-depleted team ever in the NBA playoffs.
- Texas car dealer accused of killing customer over bad check Updated: Apr-21-16 9:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio used car dealer has been arrested in the fatal shooting of a customer who allegedly paid for a vehicle using a bogus check.
- San Antonio officer's police radio stops bullet, 1 arrested Updated: Apr-21-16 8:36 am
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio police officer's radio on her gun belt has stopped a bullet fired during an alleged road-rage incident as she drove to work.
- Insurance group: Texas hailstorm caused record $1.36B damage Updated: Apr-20-16 6:03 pm
SAN ANTONIO - An insurance industry group says a hailstorm that hit the San Antonio area last week proved to be the costliest in Texas history, with damage estimated at nearly $1.4 billion.
- Kawhi Leonard repeats as NBA Defensive Player of the Year Updated: Apr-18-16 3:05 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard tends to shrug off all the accolades for his defensive prowess. He will almost always credit his teammates and coach for any praise he receives.
- Blowouts were everywhere on Sunday in the NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-18-16 2:34 am
Sunday was a truly rare day in NBA history.
- Leonard leads Spurs to 32-point victory over Grizzlies Updated: Apr-18-16 12:21 am
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard and the San Antonio Spurs turned a tense game into a lopsided laugher.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- 3 students in San Antonio face charges over mascot mischief Updated: Apr-15-16 8:14 am
SAN ANTONIO - Three high school seniors in San Antonio will face criminal mischief charges after a fiberglass bull of the school mascot was cut off at the ankles and left on a sports field.
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Updated: Apr-14-16 9:09 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson and Morgan Tuck had historic careers at UConn. The trio made more history Thursday night in the WNBA as the top three picks in the draft.
- Federal judge blocks Texas immigrant-harboring law Updated: Apr-14-16 6:54 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A federal judge has blocked a portion of Texas' sweeping border security law that had criminalized harboring people in the country illegally.
- San Antonio woman accused of selling stolen luxury cosmetics Updated: Apr-14-16 6:08 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio police say they've broken a shoplifting ring that they say fed into a woman's online marketing of stolen cosmetics.
- Wedding photographers in Texas use drones for unique images Updated: Apr-14-16 1:22 pm
SAN ANTONIO - As weddings become ever more elaborate and staged, couples increasingly are demanding Hollywood-style special effects for that one-of-a-kind, jaw-dropping video.
- Curry shoots Warriors to 73rd win, breaking Bulls' mark Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors took their last shot at Michael Jordan and history and they swished it - for 73.
- Spurs sit 4 starters, top Mavs; game ultimately meaningless Updated: Apr-14-16 1:09 am
DALLAS - The Spurs left four starters and two key reserves in San Antonio for their meaningless regular-season finale in Dallas.
- Mavs forward David Lee out of game vs Spurs with foot injury Updated: Apr-13-16 8:59 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks forward David Lee has left a game against San Antonio with a right foot injury and won't return.