- New Hampshire prep grad to appeal sex assault conviction Updated: Nov-25-15 4:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Lawyers for the graduate of an elite New Hampshire prep school convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old classmate said Wednesday they will appeal to the state's highest court, arguing the trial judge should not have allowed a felony count of using a computer to lure the girl, among other things.
- Man who pleaded guilty in fatal crash says car had a defect Updated: Nov-25-15 4:58 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A man who admitted to causing a fatal car crash that killed his girlfriend says a defect in the car was partially responsible.
- 3 sentenced in synthetic drug scheme Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. attorney's office in New Hampshire says three men involved in a scheme that distributed more than 1,000 kilograms of illegal synthetic marijuana products have been sentenced to prison.
- Recently retired judge presiding over high-profile cases Updated: Nov-21-15 10:30 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire judge who took senior status in August has an unusual notion of retirement: trying back-to-back high-profile cases.
- Lawmakers approve task force on plans to solve drug crisis Updated: Nov-18-15 3:44 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A task force charged with reviewing legislation that aims to tackle a devastating drug crisis in New Hampshire will begin working on Tuesday, although some lawmakers said that now is the time for action, not more discussion.
- Tractor trailer crashes on I-93, traps driver Updated: Nov-18-15 7:24 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police are cleaning up after a tractor trailer went off of Interstate 93 northbound in Concord, crashed into multiple large trees and rolled over, trapping the driver in the vehicle.
- Man found with gun, ammunition, drugs, enters guilty plea Updated: Nov-04-15 4:02 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Manchester man found with a handgun, ammunition and drugs has entered a guilty plea in federal court.
- Filing period to run in New Hampshire primary set to open Updated: Nov-02-15 4:01 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Statehouse will be bustling with presidential candidates this week, as the filing period to run in the nation's first primary kicks off Wednesday.
- Candidates follow informal rules in New Hampshire Updated: Nov-01-15 6:45 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Running for president in New Hampshire is like crafting a good story: Don't forget who, what, when, where or why.
- New Hampshire lags in substance abuse prevention, recovery Updated: Oct-31-15 12:21 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - With substance abuse spending that lags behind its neighbors and 258 overdose deaths already this year, advocates and policy makers in New Hampshire say the state needs to do more as it faces a growing drug crisis.
- Man pleads guilty to robbing bank, faces 20-year sentence Updated: Oct-30-15 5:25 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. attorney's office says a New Hampshire man has admitted in federal court to robbing a Rockingham County bank.
- Kuster, Guinta to host discussion on heroin epidemic Updated: Oct-30-15 5:03 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Reps. Annie Kuster and Frank Guinta are hosting a roundtable discussion to help solve the growing heroin epidemic in their home state.
- The Latest: Prep school grad to remain free during appeal Updated: Oct-29-15 6:37 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The latest on the sentencing of a former student at an elite prep school who was convicted of sexually assaulting a younger classmate (all times local):
- Ballot boxes, desk, descendants part of NH primary history Updated: Oct-29-15 4:02 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's secretary of state is bringing together historical objects and people associated with them as part of the 100th anniversary of the state's presidential primary.
- 8 New Hampshire projects get conservation grant funding Updated: Oct-28-15 2:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Eight projects in New Hampshire have been awarded more than $900,000 in federal Land and Water Conservation grants.
- GOP, Hassan call substance abuse top legislative priority Updated: Oct-28-15 1:20 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan and Republican legislative leaders called Monday for lawmakers to make tackling the substance abuse crisis the top priority when they return to Concord in January.
- Concord principal with ALS to resign at the end of the year Updated: Oct-28-15 10:22 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A high school principal suffering from ALS in New Hampshire's capital city says he will resign at the end of the year despite his initial plan to keep working.
- Ayotte, Shaheen support EPA's Clean Power Plan Updated: Oct-26-15 5:08 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Kelly Ayotte are supporting the Environmental Protection Agency's plan to set standards to limit carbon emissions from power plants.