- New Hampshire to do more battling with emerald ash borer Updated: May-25-16 1:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is looking at another summer of battling the emerald ash borer, an invasive beetle that has destroyed ash trees in 26 states.
- Lawyer for prep school grad disqualified Updated: May-24-16 1:35 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A judge has disqualified the lawyer for a New Hampshire prep school graduate convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old freshman, saying she wasn't entirely removed from the defense team that she now claims was ineffective.
- Nurse acquitted on 4 drug charges, jury hung on other counts Updated: May-24-16 10:16 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A nurse accused of diverting drugs at a New Hampshire hospital has been acquitted of four charges and jurors couldn't reach a verdict on seven others after 12 hours of deliberation.
- Politicians help launch mental health awareness campaign Updated: May-23-16 12:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officials are joining Michelle Obama, Richard Gere and Prince Harry in encouraging residents to care for their mental health and learn the signs of emotional distress.
- Graduation ceremonies being held at UNH, Saint Anselm Updated: May-21-16 8:41 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - College commencement season marches on in New Hampshire, with graduation ceremonies being held Saturday at the University of New Hampshire, Saint Anselm College and Nashua Community College.
- Senate backs bill to buy prison body scanners to catch drugs Updated: May-19-16 5:02 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A debate is brewing in Concord over whether spending $2 million to install body scanners at prisons and jails is the best way to halt illegal drugs from entering.
- Death row inmate's next court filing months away Updated: May-18-16 11:38 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Attorneys for New Hampshire's only death row inmate said Wednesday it will be months before they file a petition arguing he is being unlawfully imprisoned.
- Prep school grad convicted of sex assault free during appeal Updated: May-16-16 5:40 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A prep school graduate convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old freshman girl as part of a game of sexual conquest called Senior Salute will again be free pending appeal.
- Police searching for man who robbed Concord drug store Updated: May-16-16 3:36 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police are searching for the person responsible for robbing a Walgreens drug store in New Hampshire's capital city over the weekend.
- Opioid crisis adds urgency to drug prevention education Updated: May-14-16 12:01 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - As New Hampshire considers mandatory drug prevention education in all grades, the state's opioid crisis has heightened the sense of urgency for existing programs that largely target teens.
- Preservation Alliance honors historic preservation work Updated: May-10-16 7:14 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Preservation Alliance on Tuesday honored three towns with a combined population of fewer than 3,000 for renovating a meetinghouse, covered bridge and library.
- Man who killed friend's stepdad loses his bid for freedom Updated: May-10-16 4:37 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A murderer seeking to have his prison sentence reduced to the 10 years he has already served has had his request denied by a New Hampshire judge.
- Malls get creative in their attempts to win back customers Updated: May-10-16 4:07 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - With nearly 20 vacant stores and a food court that has been reduced to a lone Dunkin' Donuts, the Steeplegate Mall is in desperate need of a makeover.
- Police capture 2 inmates who escaped from halfway house Updated: May-08-16 9:21 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire State Police say two inmates who escaped from a minimum security halfway house in Concord have been captured.
- Ayotte's Senate rival trying to hang Trump around her neck Updated: May-07-16 2:56 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte casts herself as independent, focused on New Hampshire over party politics in her re-election bid. But now she's trying to fight off a different label, one that Democrats will assign her at every turn: Loyal ally of Donald Trump.
- Students can meet with reps of military academies Updated: May-06-16 11:11 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire students interested in attending any of the country's military service academies can attend the New Hampshire Military Service Academy Day on Saturday.
- Board OKs addiction recovery center to open in Concord Updated: May-05-16 11:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - An addiction recovery center has been approved to open in Concord.
- Proposed coin would honor space-shuttle teacher McAuliffe Updated: May-03-16 12:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators have introduced a bill for the creation of a coin in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the space shuttle Challenger disaster and honoring Christa McAuliffe, who was picked to be the first teacher in space.
- Woman pleads guilty to Social Security, food stamp fraud Updated: Apr-27-16 9:51 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire woman has pleaded guilty to fraud for receiving Social Security, food stamp and disability benefits without reporting she was married until after her husband died.