- EU, Kosovo police arrest 6 in major organized crime raids Updated: Apr-27-16 10:02 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The European Union's police mission in Kosovo conducted a major operation against an Albanian-Serb organized crime ring on Wednesday, officials said. Six people were arrested and authorities were hunting for a governing party lawmaker suspected of being the ringleader.
- Ex-Serb general expelled from Kosovo after illegal entering Updated: Apr-21-16 4:38 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - A Kosovo court has decided that a former Serb general, who had illegally crossed the border, should be expelled.
- Kosovo passes anti-terror funding law Updated: Apr-20-16 8:19 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The Kosovo government says draft measures against terror funding and money laundering have been given the go-ahead to go to Parliament for approval.
- Serbia activist to appeal fine on war crimes allegations Updated: Apr-12-16 9:42 am
BELGRADE, Serbia - A prominent Serbian human rights activist said Tuesday her group will appeal a court order to pay 4,400 euros ($5,100) in compensation to the Serbian army chief of staff for publicly linking him to war crimes committed in Kosovo during the 1998-99 conflict.
- Report: Serb ex-army general arrested in Kosovo Updated: Apr-08-16 12:39 pm
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Police and a Kosovo-based human rights body said Friday that a former Serb general suspected of war crimes against ethnic Albanian civilians has been detained.
- Kosovo opposition tries to disrupt president's inauguration Updated: Apr-08-16 11:32 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Opposition supporters in Kosovo deployed tear gas Friday to try to disrupt the inauguration ceremony for the country's new president, Hashim Thaci.
- Panel: UN should compensate Kosovo Roma over lead poisoning Updated: Apr-08-16 9:26 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - A U.N. human rights tribunal in Kosovo said Friday the world body should apologize and compensate the Roma community for the health impact of being housed on lead-poisoned sites after the war in 1999.
- Albanian PM: Trump's election would be a threat Updated: Apr-08-16 5:13 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Less than a week before visiting Washington, Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama has said U.S. Republican candidate Donald Trump would be a threat to his country and to U.S.-Albanian bilateral ties if elected president.
- Grenade hurled at Kosovo hall before Serb premier's visit Updated: Apr-03-16 6:54 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - A hand grenade was hurled overnight at a sports hall in Kosovo that was to host a meeting with Serbia's visiting prime minister, Kosovo police said Sunday.