- Michigan sends 12 firefighters to battle blazes in Manitoba Updated: Jul-22-15 2:57 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan officials say the state has sent 12 firefighters to Manitoba to help contain wildfires in the Canadian province.
- EXCHANGE: Alto Clay Works finds home in former grade school Updated: Jul-20-15 9:05 am
ALTO PASS, Illinois - The former Alto Pass Grade School is now home to Alto Clay Works, a ceramic art studio.
- Peace Garden getting $1M from Canada for improvements Updated: Jul-15-15 8:04 am
DUNSEITH, North Dakota - The governments of Canada and the province of Manitoba are providing more than $1 million for upgrades at the International Peace Garden that straddles the U.S.-Canada border north of the North Dakota city of Dunseith.
- Police charge man in bombing of law firms in Canadian city Updated: Jul-06-15 10:17 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Canadian police have charged a man with sending explosive devices to law firms and other businesses in the city of Winnipeg days after a woman was seriously injured in an explosion.
- Jets bring back Burmistrov, agree with Pardy, Halischuk Updated: Jul-01-15 4:02 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - The Winnipeg Jets started free agency by locking up two of their own players and bringing back another.
- Bradley University center signs Canadian deal Updated: Jul-01-15 4:28 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Bradley University says a new trade agreement signed by a business center on campus and a similar organization in Winnipeg, Canada, will open up new areas for cooperation between industries in the two areas.
- Jets, Stafford agree to 2-year, $8.7 million deal Updated: Jun-30-15 8:41 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Drew Stafford gave up long-term security to sign a new deal with the Winnipeg Jets.