- Great Falls police to sell seized firearms Updated: Jul-28-15 10:58 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Great Falls Police Department will be auctioning off about 150 seized firearms to federal firearms license holders.
- 1-year-old hit and killed by van near Great Falls Updated: Jul-24-15 4:37 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Cascade County authorities say a man attempting to park a van struck and killed a 1-year-old south of Great Falls.
- Gas station clerk arrested after teen's vehicle death Updated: Jul-16-15 3:08 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Cascade County Sheriff's Office has arrested a Great Falls gas station clerk who authorities say sold alcohol to a teenager who later died in a crash.
- Great Falls police investigating death, suspect in custody Updated: Jul-13-15 11:31 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Police have arrested a man in connection with a homicide in Great Falls.
- Correction: Ft Belknap Bison Deaths story Updated: Jul-10-15 2:01 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - In a story July 9 about the deaths of 18 bison on the Fort Belknap Indian Reservation, The Associated Press erroneously attributed a statement that initial anthrax tests were negative or inconclusive and that the water also was being tested. The remarks should have been attributed to Mike Volesky, chief of staff for the Wildlife Division of Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks, not State livestock inspector Mark Simonson.
- Great Falls man dies of injuries in motorcycle crash Updated: Jul-07-15 5:10 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 27-year-old has died of injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash on 10th Avenue South.
- Missouri maintains as state's rivers heat up Updated: Jul-04-15 1:47 pm
CRAIG, Montana - This fly-fishing hub was bustling with boat traffic Thursday as anglers launched boats onto a blue-ribbon stretch of the Missouri River that's Montana's No. 1 fishing destination.