- After 60 years of research, McLaughlin faces new challenge Updated: Aug-29-15 5:05 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Since its 1954 inception as a small research laboratory in out-of-the-way Great Falls, Montana, the McLaughlin Research Institute has grown to a highly respected biomedical research center whose scientists' research has been cited as contributing to the work of two Nobel Prize winners for physiology or medicine.
- Body recovered from Black Eagle Dam Updated: Aug-26-15 5:06 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Cascade County sheriff's department is investigating the death of a man whose body was recovered from the Missouri River near Great Falls.
- Jury convicts man of animal cruelty for abusing macaw Updated: Aug-21-15 11:19 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls man accused of breaking the leg of a macaw and punching and choking the bird on Thanksgiving has been convicted of felony animal cruelty.
- Interstate 15 dedicated to fallen officer Joseph Dunn Updated: Aug-20-15 11:43 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - New signs along Interstate 15 have been installed to honor a fallen Cascade County deputy.
- County attorney admonished over unlicensed assistants Updated: Aug-16-15 4:43 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A state judge admonished the Cascade County attorney's office for allowing two law school graduates, who had not yet passed the bar exam, to work on two criminal cases.
- Lightning strikes football field, coach knocked down Updated: Aug-14-15 3:19 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Lightning struck on the practice football field at C.M. Russell High School in Great Falls, knocking a coach down.
- Montana State Fair numbers solid this year Updated: Aug-09-15 4:22 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Nearly 55,000 people attended this year's Montana State Fair in Great Falls.