- After 38 years, well-known Auburn barbecue spot to close Updated: Apr-28-16 3:38 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - After 38 years in Auburn, Price's Barbecue House will close at the end of May.
- German manufacturing company to open plant in Auburn Updated: Apr-28-16 7:06 am
AUBURN, Alabama - A German manufacturing company is planning to open its first U.S. plant in Auburn, creating 100 jobs.
- Former Auburn superintendent to make return to school board Updated: Apr-24-16 1:42 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - A familiar face will be returning to the Auburn school system this summer.
- Police: 3 killed in Alabama nightclub shooting Updated: Apr-23-16 9:55 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Police in Alabama are investigating a shooting at a nightclub that left three people dead.
- Plenty of QB competition in SEC's Western Division Updated: Apr-19-16 7:54 pm
More than a month of spring football practice has helped a few teams in the Southeastern Conference's Western Division find a new starting quarterback.
- State board names an interim superintendent of education Updated: Apr-14-16 5:18 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The state board of education on Thursday named Philip Cleveland as the state's superintendent of education.
- Auburn University student struck and killed by train Updated: Apr-11-16 6:33 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Authorities say an Auburn University student has been struck and killed by a train.
- Auburn closes in on end of spring with no QB decision Updated: Apr-09-16 8:59 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn isn't naming a starting quarterback yet.
- 2 Alabama officers on paid leave after woman fatally shot Updated: Apr-06-16 9:45 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Two police officers are on paid leave following the deadly shooting of a woman in east Alabama.
- Parents: We sought help for daughter, but officers shot her Updated: Apr-05-16 9:40 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Parents of an Alabama woman shot and killed by police are lambasting the officers for opening fire on their daughter after they called 911 for help to get her to a mental hospital.
- Police: Alabama officers shot threatening 'suicidal' driver Updated: Apr-04-16 8:44 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Police in Alabama say officers shot and killed a person reported as a possible "suicidal motorist" after the driver threatened them with a weapon.