- Idaho boat inspections designed to spot invasive mussels Updated: Jul-04-15 2:34 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - State agricultural officials have opened inspection stations along Idaho's borders for the summer to catch invasive mussels found on incoming boats.
- Idaho Refugee program faces opposition from activist group Updated: Jun-30-15 2:32 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Conservative activists are calling for the College of Southern Idaho to remove its refugee program following concerns over the influx of Syrian refugees expected to arrive in south-central Idaho later this fall.
- Idaho aquifer decline could hinder radioactive monitoring Updated: Jun-29-15 4:05 am
BOISE, Idaho - A continued drop in underground water levels could make it more difficult to monitor the movement of radioactive contamination in an aquifer below an eastern Idaho nuclear facility, scientists say.
- Fisherman drowns in Snake River below Minidoka Dam Updated: Jun-12-15 4:26 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man has drowned in the Snake River below Minidoka Dam.
- Woman says shelter gave away her beloved, helpful dog Updated: Jun-10-15 11:47 am
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Margaret Boucher's Border Collie mix, Hazel, wasn't just a beloved family pet. The dog would wake the Idaho Falls woman in the night if it sensed her heart faltering, alerting Boucher that she needs to take her medication.
- Twin Falls police to begin wearing body cameras Updated: Jun-09-15 1:57 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Officers with the Twin Falls Police Department will soon begin wearing body cameras.
- Idaho's alternative to W.Va.'s Bridge Day is in jeopardy Updated: Jun-07-15 2:53 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Some residents of Twin Falls, Idaho have asked BASE jumpers to cancel an event scheduled in their state as an alternative to West Virginia's Bridge Day, after a series of BASE jumping accidents there and elsewhere last month left three people dead.