- Montgomery votes against WVU Tech relocation agreement Updated: Feb-10-16 11:45 am
MONTGOMERY, West Virginia - Montgomery City Council members voted against an agreement that offers economic support from West Virginia University if the city promises not to sue over the relocation for WVU Institute of Technology from Montgomery to Beckley.
- State Police: West Virginia traffic fatalities take a dip Updated: Feb-05-16 2:57 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - The West Virginia State Police say traffic fatalities in the state continued to decline in 2015.
- McDowell County assistant prosecutor admits to tax crime Updated: Feb-04-16 3:20 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - An assistant prosecutor in McDowell County has pleaded guilty to a federal tax crime committed while working in private practice.
- All-female drug rehab facility to open in Raleigh County Updated: Feb-01-16 12:16 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - Construction is underway for an all-female drug rehabilitation facility in Raleigh County.
- Ex-Beckley prison employee sentenced for witness tampering Updated: Jan-22-16 12:48 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - Former prison employee Scotty Rose has been sentenced to two years in federal prison for witness tampering.
- Lawsuit aimed at blocking move by WVU Tech to Beckley Updated: Jan-16-16 11:46 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - A legal challenge has been filed to block West Virginia University from Moving WVU Tech from Montgomery to Beckley.