- Slow-moving storm near Guam downgraded to tropical storm Updated: Jul-03-15 9:13 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A slow-moving storm that had Guam residents bracing for a typhoon has been downgraded to a tropical storm, but the National Weather Service says the erratic system could regain strength and develop into a typhoon later this weekend.
- Concerns for kingfisher delay Guam military buildup plan Updated: Jun-19-15 9:04 am
HAGATNA, Guam - The final supplemental environmental impact statement for a military buildup on Guam has been promised for this summer, but concerns about the Micronesian kingfisher are delaying the report.
- Plans for Guam veterans hospital in the works Updated: Jun-19-15 8:52 am
HAGATNA, Guam - The Guam and Regional Veterans Healthcare Council are making plans to develop what could be the nation's first private hospital for veterans.
- FEMA limits funds, denies individual assistance Updated: Jun-17-15 2:29 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - The Federal Emergency Management Agency recently denied Gov. Eddie Calvo's request for funds that would assist those whose homes were damaged during Typhoon Dolphin.
- First gay couple to marry in US territory ties knot in Guam Updated: Jun-09-15 3:52 am
HAGATNA, Guam - There were no flowers. There was no music. The onlookers witnessing Guam's first wedding of a gay couple were mostly members of the media.
- News Guide: Guam is first US territory with gay marriage Updated: Jun-06-15 6:14 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Same-sex couples can begin applying for marriage licenses next week in Guam, which became the first U.S. territory to legalize gay marriage. A federal judge on Friday struck down the territory's ban as unconstitutional.