- New Castle County may fine for harboring mosquitoes Updated: May-27-16 7:35 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County property owners could be fined for having standing water because of mosquito concerns.
- Man robs New Castle bank Updated: May-26-16 3:52 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a New Castle bank.
- Delaware National Guard HQ to unveil Beau Biden signs Updated: May-26-16 11:22 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will unveil new signs naming its headquarters after former state attorney general and National Guard Major Beau Biden.
- Delaware's beach bus to kick off its summer season on Friday Updated: May-25-16 9:57 am
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - The weekend express bus service that takes Delawareans to Rehoboth from New Castle and Kent counties is set to launch, marking the beginning of the Delaware Beaches summer tourism season.
- Delaware revenue picture dims ahead of budget markup Updated: May-23-16 5:58 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Lawmakers who meet this week to begin marking up Gov. Jack Markell's proposed $4 billion budget for the fiscal year starting July 1 have almost $36 million less to work with than they did last month.
- DuPont spinoff Chemours wins almost $8M in taxpayer money Updated: May-23-16 3:13 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A state panel on Monday approved almost $8 million in taxpayer money for the Chemours Co., a financially struggling chemicals business spun off from the DuPont Co. The company has not decided whether it will stay in Delaware, however.
- Prostitute gets 20 years in prison in child's beating death Updated: May-23-16 6:57 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A prostitute who admitted to beating her 4-year-old daughter to death in a Delaware motel room has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- New Castle Co. residents report seeing black bear in area Updated: May-19-16 3:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County police have received reports of black bear sightings in residential areas.
- Man robs New Castle convenience store Updated: May-16-16 8:32 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a New Castle convenience store.
- Delaware man sentenced in decade-old North Dakota rape case Updated: May-16-16 7:09 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Delaware man has been sentenced for raping a 14-year-old girl in a driveway in the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston as she walked home from a friend's house.
- Robber locked in store, manages to pry open cash register Updated: May-11-16 7:50 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who was locked in a New Castle gas station after he announced a robbery, and pried open a register to steal cash.
- Law seeks to stop razing of historic New Castle properties Updated: May-09-16 8:43 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County could create safeguards in hopes of preventing historically significant properties from becoming too dilapidated to repair.
- New Castle County police, community bond over fishing Updated: May-01-16 1:05 pm
GLASGOW, Delaware - New Castle County police officers and members of the community have celebrated the opening of the Glasgow Park Fishing Pond.
- New Castle Police charge barricaded man with murder Updated: Apr-28-16 8:30 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A New Castle man has been charged with killing a woman inside a house after he barricaded himself inside the home and had to be talked out by police.
- 14-year-old struck, killed crossing road in New Castle Updated: Apr-27-16 8:49 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a 14-year-old boy was struck and killed trying to cross North DuPont Highway in New Castle.