- President of UMaine-Augusta to be announced Updated: Dec-01-15 7:26 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - University of Maine System Chancellor James Page is set to announce the next leader of the University of Maine at Augusta.
- Soldier who lost 4 limbs aims to inspire with book Updated: Dec-01-15 4:45 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A soldier who lost all four limbs during a 2012 explosion in Afghanistan is raising his family, delivering motivational speeches and helping other wounded warriors through his foundation. Add author to his list of accomplishments.
- Judge to consider request for forced meds in killing case Updated: Nov-28-15 10:11 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A judge will soon consider a prosecutor's request that a Maine man accused of killing and dismembering his father be involuntarily medicated to restore his competency to stand trial.
- Man held without bail in Maine homicide Updated: Nov-26-15 8:43 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A New York man accused of killing another man in an Augusta, Maine, apartment has been ordered held without bail.
- Police: Augusta credit union robbed Updated: Nov-24-15 6:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police are looking for a man who robbed a credit union in Augusta.
- Fired Maine principal charged with propositioning student Updated: Nov-19-15 6:25 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Kennebec County district attorney says former Waterville Senior High School Principal Don Reiter is charged with a misdemeanor for asking a student for sex in August.
- Maine's capital city eyes saving historic buildings Updated: Nov-19-15 9:34 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - City councilors in Maine's capital city will consider enacting a moratorium banning the demolition of historic buildings within a proposed new historic district for 180 days.
- UMS trustees aim to invest in IT infrastructure Updated: Nov-16-15 3:17 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - University of Maine System trustees are taking a step toward a $44 million investment in information technology across the seven campuses.
- Lt. Love to lead cold case unit in Maine Updated: Nov-10-15 4:10 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A veteran homicide detective has been selected to lead Maine's new cold case unit.
- Convicted child pornographer faces sex assault trial Updated: Nov-07-15 12:52 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - A 38-year-old former Augusta, Maine, man serving time on a federal child pornography conviction faces trial in state court later this month on 12 counts of gross sexual assaults against boys.
- Mainer to stand trial for killing of 92-year-old man Updated: Nov-06-15 4:20 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Jury selection is set for the trial of a man charged with killing a 92-year-old Waterville man.