- Annual New Hampshire Craftsmen's Fair starts 9-day run Updated: Aug-01-15 1:31 pm
NEWBURY, New Hampshire - The 82nd annual League of New Hampshire Craftsmen's Fair - billed as the nation's oldest continuously running crafts fair - is underway at the Mount Sunapee Resort in Newbury.
- Man sees hand sticking through NH sewer, another man rescued Updated: Aug-01-15 12:56 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A man was rescued from a sewer in Manchester, New Hampshire after a passerby saw a hand waving at him from the drain.
- NH county considering bankruptcy to close budget shortfall Updated: Aug-01-15 12:07 pm
OSSIPEE, New Hampshire - An eastern New Hampshire county is considering bankruptcy to close a budget shortfall of about $2 million.
- NH crash brings serious injuries, DWI charge Updated: Aug-01-15 11:44 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A single-vehicle crash in Portsmouth has left two New Hampshire women seriously injured, with one facing charges including driving while intoxicated.
- Graham, McCain hit campaign trail in New Hampshire Updated: Aug-01-15 9:22 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two-time New Hampshire primary winner John McCain is returning to the state this weekend campaign alongside South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Hassan, GOP lawmakers talking, but still no budget deal Updated: Aug-01-15 9:08 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The state is entering the second month of a budget stalemate and Republican leaders say a compromise could be months away even as discussions continue between GOP lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan.
- Laconia's 2015 Motorcycle Week rally loses money Updated: Aug-01-15 8:39 am
LACONIA, New Hampshire - Laconia's Motorcycle Week ended with the rally losing money for the first time since 2007.
- Christie, others turn to McCain's town hall playbook in 2016 Updated: Aug-01-15 3:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - In the summer of 1999, John McCain didn't have many big names backing his campaign for president. He didn't have much money, either, and even resorted at one point to giving away ice cream to drum up a decent-size crowd.
- New Hampshire AG clears officers in fatal shooting Updated: Jul-31-15 7:20 pm
HAVERHILL, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office has cleared two officers in the fatal shooting of a man in Bath earlier this month.
- Seeking pre-debate boost, Kasich zeroes in on New Hampshire Updated: Jul-31-15 5:10 pm
KEENE, New Hampshire - Days before Fox News announces who will participate in the first GOP primary debate, Ohio Gov. John Kasich is projecting a laid-back attitude toward his chances of being on stage and saying he's pleased with the support he's received since joining the race July 21.
- Man accused of snatching purse, stealing from clergy members Updated: Jul-31-15 2:28 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a man accused of snatching a purse from an 87-year-old woman during a church service in New Hampshire is now accused of stealing from clergy members.
- Small tornado takes down trees, damages barn; misses houses Updated: Jul-31-15 1:05 pm
WARNER, New Hampshire - A tornado ripped through a small section of Warner, New Hampshire, damaging a barn, but missing houses and power lines.
- Settlement in wrongful death suit over brewery keg explosion Updated: Jul-31-15 1:04 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A $1.2 million settlement has been reached in a wrongful death lawsuit over a keg explosion at a New Hampshire brewery.
- NH hunter, convicted of negligent killing, facing lawsuit Updated: Jul-31-15 12:22 pm
NORTH HAVERHILL, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire hunter who was sentenced to two to four years after being convicted in the shooting death of a Massachusetts man is now fighting a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Breastfeeding advocates rally in Concord Updated: Jul-31-15 12:11 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Nursing mothers joined advocates at the Statehouse lawn on Friday to emphasize that women who breastfeed in the workplace should not face discrimination or retaliation, kicking off World Breastfeeding Week.
- Prep school graduate to stand trial in rape case Updated: Jul-31-15 11:55 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The lawyer for a New Hampshire prep school graduate accused of sexually assaulting a freshman says the trial will go forward next month.
- Court rejects retrial for man convicted in 1971 killing Updated: Jul-31-15 10:02 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A man convicted of killing an 18-year-old New Hampshire woman more than four decades ago has lost his latest attempt to get a new trial.
- Rescuers use trail in Canada to get to injured hiker Updated: Jul-31-15 6:38 am
PITTSBURG, New Hampshire - Rescuers say they saved time by using a trail in Canada to get to an injured hiker on Shatney Mountain in Pittsburg, New Hampshire, less than half a mile from United States Port of Entry.
- 1st bank opening in New Hampshire in 7 years Updated: Jul-31-15 4:06 am
BEDFORD, New Hampshire - A new bank has opened in New Hampshire, the first one in seven years.
- University removes 'bias-free language guide' from website Updated: Jul-30-15 4:50 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - The University of New Hampshire has removed from its website a "bias-free language guide" that warned against using the word "American" because it fails to recognize South America.
- Democrats consider distance from Jefferson, Jackson Updated: Jul-30-15 4:45 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic parties in the three states that start the presidential nominating process are exploring ending their association with two former White House occupants: Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson.
- Federal prosecutors convict New Hampshire man of growing pot Updated: Jul-30-15 4:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A jury in federal court in New Hampshire has convicted a Campton man of running a marijuana growing operation.
- $350K economic development grant from Vermont Yankee parent Updated: Jul-30-15 2:22 pm
KEENE, New Hampshire - A southwestern New Hampshire organization is getting a $350,000 economic development grant from the parent company of Vermont Yankee to benefit communities affected by the closure of the nuclear power plant.
- Police identify woman found in Lyman pond Updated: Jul-30-15 1:04 pm
LYMAN, New Hampshire - State police have identified the woman who appears to have drowned while swimming in Lyman.
- Man accused of hacking family to death found unfit for trial Updated: Jul-30-15 11:29 am
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A 33-year-old New Hampshire man accused of hacking his mother and brother to death has been found unfit to stand trial.