- New York hiker rescued after being stranded overnight Updated: May-30-16 2:39 pm
BARLETT, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game official say a lost New Hampshire hiker was located Monday morning after being stranded overnight on Mount Madison.
- Welcome center in North Country named for Burton Updated: May-30-16 1:03 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A welcome center on Interstate 93 in New Hampshire's North Country is being named for the late Executive Councilor Raymond Burton.
- New Hampshire officials rescue injured Massachusetts climber Updated: May-30-16 11:05 am
BARTLETT, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials say they rescued an injured Massachusetts rock climber from Humphrey's Ledge in Bartlett Sunday.
- Law banning lead sinkers takes effect Updated: May-30-16 10:26 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A new law aimed at protecting loons and other water birds in New Hampshire is taking effect.
- Tuesday is deadline to switch parties in New Hampshire Updated: May-30-16 9:56 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire voters who plan vote in the upcoming primary should check their registrations.
- Police clock Massachusetts man doing 117 mph on I-89 Sunapee Updated: May-30-16 9:47 am
SUNAPEE, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police have charged a Massachusetts man with reckless operation after they say they clocked him driving 117 mph on Interstate 89.
- Flags to fly at half-staff on Memorial Day in New Hampshire Updated: May-30-16 8:20 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan is directing flags to fly at half-staff in New Hampshire on Memorial Day.
- FAA: Small plane carrying 2 people crash in New Hampshire Updated: May-29-16 11:49 pm
WARNER, New Hampshire - The Federal Aviation Administration says a small airplane with two people aboard has crashed in New Hampshire.
- Trooper uninjured when 79-year-old crashes into cruiser Updated: May-29-16 3:38 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire state trooper barely escaped injury when a driver smashed into the rear of his cruiser, parked on the side of the Everett Turnpike in Nashua with its emergency lights on.
- Bill would help National Guard members with small businesses Updated: May-29-16 1:34 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen has introduced a bill to improve access to Small Business Administration programs for members of the National Guard and Reserves.
- In governor's race, dash for cash is on - but hard to track Updated: May-29-16 11:26 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The dash for campaign cash in the New Hampshire governor's race is at its peak as an early June filing deadline looms, bringing with it dramatic reductions in how much money candidates can raise from individuals and political committees.
- New Hampshire officials confirm shooting death in Littleton Updated: May-29-16 11:12 am
LITTLETON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire homicide investigators say one person has died of multiple gunshot wounds at a Littleton home.
- Police: Massachusetts motorcyclist clocked at 128 mph Updated: May-29-16 9:43 am
ASHLAND, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say they clocked a Massachusetts motorcyclist driving at 128 mph on Interstate 93 in Ashland.
- New Hampshire man killed when car goes off road, hits tree Updated: May-29-16 9:13 am
CANTERBURY, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a man was killed when his car went off the left side of Interstate 93 southbound in Canterbury and struck a tree.
- Political candidates to hit Memorial Day parade routes Updated: May-29-16 8:59 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The season of politicians marching in parades kicks off this weekend with the Memorial Day holiday.
- Officials: Body of Canadian hiker found on Mount Washington Updated: May-29-16 8:26 am
PINKHAM NOTCH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials say they have found the body of a Canadian hiker who had been missing for weeks.
- Invasive bug threatens Vermont, New Hampshire hemlocks Updated: May-28-16 4:01 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Vermont - Vermont forestry officials say an invasive bug that breeds in massive numbers is threatening hemlocks in parts of Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Police charge 4 after brawl at Northfield intersection Updated: May-28-16 2:52 pm
NORTHFIELD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police have arrested four men on riot charges after a brawl at the scene of an accident at an intersection in Northfield.
- New Hampshire has 7 pairs of piping plovers nesting on beach Updated: May-28-16 12:53 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department says there are seven pairs of piping plovers nesting along the sandy shores of Hampton and Seabrook, and they're asking visitors to the areas to help protect them.
- New Hampshire's senators disappointed with tanker challenges Updated: May-28-16 11:57 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say they are disappointed that the Air Force is facing development challenges in a new aerial refueling tanker that's due to come to the Pease Air National Guard Base in two years.
- Rescuers transport injured Maine hiker nearly 3 miles Updated: May-28-16 9:18 am
CRAWFORD NOTCH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials say a 66-year-old Maine hiker was rescued after injuring her ankle on the Webster Cliff Trail in Beans Grant - a section of the White Mountain National Forest.
- When visiting the White Mountains, be prepared Updated: May-28-16 8:52 am
CAMPTON, New Hampshire - As hikers and campers prepare to visit the White Mountain National Forest this year, officials are reminding them to be prepared for unpredictable weather.
- Officials warn of bad smog levels in some areas of state Updated: May-28-16 8:43 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire environmental officials expect air pollution concentrations on Saturday to reach unhealthy levels for those with asthma and other lung ailments.
- Hassan vetoes bill to remove concealed carry gun license Updated: May-27-16 4:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan has vetoed a bill to remove the licensing requirement for carrying concealed guns as expected.
- Bills on drones, gay conversion therapy die in negotiations Updated: May-27-16 2:45 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - An effort to ban the practice of gay conversion therapy for minors is one of the major casualties of a busy week of legislative negotiating.