- Auction of Disneyland items nets more than $1.7 million Updated: Nov-25-15 8:05 am
SANTA ANA, California - Memorabilia from Disneyland including ride vehicles, employee's uniforms and vintage popcorn buckets generated more than $1.7 million at auction.
- Man dies after being hit by skateboard in Santa Ana Updated: Nov-25-15 5:01 am
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities say a man has died after he was struck in the head with a skateboard outside a Santa Ana Starbucks.
- California man charged with child's decade-delayed death Updated: Nov-24-15 9:28 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California jail inmate who abused a baby girl was charged with murder Tuesday over her death a decade later from "shaken baby syndrome."
- Man's father vows to keep up fight after death settlement Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
SANTA ANA, California - The father of a schizophrenic homeless man who died after a brutal arrest said Monday that his mission of fighting police violence will continue despite a $4.9 million settlement of his lawsuit against the city of Fullerton.
- The Latest: Man's father satisfied with settlement in death Updated: Nov-23-15 6:48 pm
SANTA ANA, California - The latest on a settlement reached in the death of a mentally ill homeless man after a violent arrest in Southern California (All times local):
- Daughter convicted of murdering 96-year-old mother Updated: Nov-19-15 11:07 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A 72-year-old woman was convicted Thursday of first-degree murder for fatally shooting her 96-year-old mother in the Southern California home they shared.
- Ex-county assessor convicted of misdemeanor election charges Updated: Nov-18-15 1:52 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A former Orange County assessor has been convicted of filing false nomination papers for a primary re-election bid last year.
- 'Tarzan' OC zoo intruder ordered to mental hospital Updated: Nov-12-15 10:31 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A man who claimed to be Tarzan, climbed a tree and tried to reach the monkey exhibit at an Orange County zoo has been sent to a mental hospital.
- Orange County assisted living chain liable for back wages Updated: Nov-10-15 10:43 am
SANTA ANA, California - Federal officials say Agape Cottages, a chain of ten small Orange County assisted living homes, must pay more than $195,000 in back wages and overtime for 17 of its workers.
- Top officials at Fullerton College Police Academy on leave Updated: Nov-10-15 9:02 am
FULLERTON, California - Two top administrators and an instructor at the Fullerton College Police Academy have been placed on paid administrative leave just weeks after the state suspended the program's certification.
- Man arrested after firing shots during police chase Updated: Nov-08-15 12:07 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Orange County authorities arrested a man who fired several shots during a vehicle chase and then held police at bay during a four-hour standoff from his car.
- Ex-Disney hotel worker gets 1 year for seeking sex with teen Updated: Nov-07-15 1:06 am
SANTA ANA, California - A former Disney hotel dishwasher has been sentenced to a year in jail for trying to trade Disneyland tickets for sex with a 14-year-old girl.
- Man charged with illegally reimbursing campaign donors Updated: Nov-03-15 8:17 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Prosecutors have charged an Orange County man with illegally reimbursing donors to a candidate's campaign for a seat on the county's board of supervisors.
- OC jury finds doctor negligent in death of new mother Updated: Nov-03-15 8:04 pm
GARDEN GROVE, California - A Southern California jury has awarded $2 million to the family of a woman who died after giving birth.
- Orange County Register owner files for bankruptcy protection Updated: Nov-01-15 5:19 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Freedom Communications Inc., owner of the Orange County Register, has filed for bankruptcy, and the newspaper's publisher said he plans to lead a bid to purchase the troubled company.
- Ex-Mrs. Orange County winner pleads not guilty to child porn Updated: Oct-30-15 9:03 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A former Mrs. Orange County pageant winner has pleaded not guilty to creating child pornography featuring a 4-year-old relative.
- Judge refuses to bar death penalty in double-murder case Updated: Oct-30-15 8:21 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A judge in Orange County has refused to bar the death penalty for a man charged with killing two college students, one of whom was dismembered.
- Gusty Santa Ana winds blow in Southern California Updated: Oct-30-15 7:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The first Santa Ana winds of the season blew into Southern California on Friday, raising temperatures and the chances of fire danger across the region, but causing no serious damage.
- Former Marine gets life for stabbing pregnant girlfriend Updated: Oct-30-15 6:55 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A former Marine who chased down his pregnant girlfriend and stabbed her to death in Orange County after their breakup has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Things to know about Southern California's Santa Ana winds Updated: Oct-29-15 7:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's first Santa Ana wind event of the season was forecast to occur Thursday night and Friday by the National Weather Service. A look at the often-fierce winds that topple power lines and trees, and can turn a spark into a raging wildfire:
- Man critically injured in dive onto moving Orange County bus Updated: Oct-28-15 10:46 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Orange County authorities say a man is in critical condition after jumping from a five-story building onto a moving bus and crashing through the roof.