- Hutchinson names 2, promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission Updated: May-26-16 7:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Gov. Asa Hutchinson has named two people to the Arkansas Racing Commission and moved two others into leadership roles with the panel.
- 2 arrested for sex trafficking on minor in Lafayette Updated: May-18-16 4:56 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Police have arrested two men for sexual trafficking of a minor in Lafayette.
- Judge reschedules Faulkner County clerk's tampering trial Updated: May-17-16 9:24 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A judge has delayed a trial for a central Arkansas county clerk accused of tampering with financial paperwork for elected officials.
- Little Rock named a Bicycle Friendly Community Updated: May-16-16 12:46 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Little Rock has been named one of 374 "Bicycle Friendly Communities" in the country.
- $1.1M in taxes for Faulkner County animals goes unspent Updated: May-10-16 4:04 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Faulkner County hasn't spent any of the $1.1 million it raised through a voluntary animal-control property tax implemented in 2006, despite complaints of stray animals and animal dumping in rural areas.
- Arkansas teen changes plea to guilty in grandparent killings Updated: May-10-16 2:34 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - An Arkansas teenager pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges that he robbed and killed the couple who raised him as their grandson, sidestepping a possible life term in prison.
- Delay sought in case of slain Arkansas grandparents Updated: May-07-16 12:21 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The attorney for an 18-year-old charged with killing a Conway couple is asking a judge to postpone his next court hearing and delay the start of trial.
- Sublett, Spears to lead Arkansas APME in 2016-17 Updated: May-04-16 9:57 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Kelly Sublett of the Log Cabin Democrat in Conway has been elected president of the Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association.
- Board approves parole for former UCA administrator Updated: May-04-16 7:54 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - The Arkansas Parole Board has approved parole for a former University of Central Arkansas administrator who was convicted on burglary charges for helping a student steal tests.
- Papers at Little Rock, Hot Springs, Benton take top honors Updated: Apr-30-16 2:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Newspapers from Little Rock, Hot Springs and Benton have won top honors in the Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association journalism contest for work done in 2015.
- UCA's Emma Svensson invited to NCAA Women's Golf Regional Updated: Apr-26-16 2:11 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas freshman Emma Svensson has been invited to play in the 2016 NCAA Women's Golf Division I Regionals.