- Highway department to award $3 million to UCA Updated: Aug-27-15 9:28 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas is receiving a $3 million award to create an endowed faculty position that will focus on the trucking industry.
- Hendrix College receives biggest donation in school history Updated: Aug-26-15 1:14 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Hendrix College has received a $26 million donation, the largest gift in the school's history.
- Arkansas boy, 14, pleads not guilty in death of guardians Updated: Aug-25-15 1:41 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - A 14-year-old boy from central Arkansas pleaded not guilty Tuesday to two counts of capital murder in the July 21 shooting deaths of a couple who raised him as their grandson.
- Restaurant on Central Arkansas campus plans to sell alcohol Updated: Aug-22-15 2:08 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas Board of Trustees has approved a lease for an on-campus restaurant that plans to sell alcohol.
- Prosecutors, defense argue killings suspect's court attire Updated: Aug-21-15 3:28 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Prosecutors and defense lawyers cannot agree on whether a 14-year-old boy charged with capital murder should be in street clothes or jail attire when he appears in court next week.
- HIV positive man arrested for rape of teenager in Conway Updated: Aug-14-15 3:08 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Police in Conway say a 27-year-old man who acknowledged having tested positive for the virus that causes AIDS has been arrested on a complaint that he raped a teenager.
- Son of Arkansas governor involved in auto accident in Conway Updated: Aug-14-15 10:23 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A son of Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson was involved in a two-vehicle auto accident in Conway.
- Truck belonging to missing Vilonia man is found Updated: Aug-13-15 10:46 am
VILONIA, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police say the pickup truck belonging to a missing Vilonia man has been found, but the man and his all-terrain vehicle remain missing.
- Bridge work to cause Interstate 40 lane closures in Conway Updated: Aug-13-15 7:59 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - Construction of a bridge over Interstate 40 in Conway will require the closing of lanes of the interstate.
- 14-year-old in Arkansas charged with killing grandparents Updated: Aug-07-15 8:46 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - A 14-year-old boy shot and killed his grandparents during a robbery-and-murder scheme hatched while he and two other friends were held in an Arkansas juvenile jail, police and prosecutors said Friday.
- Court hearing set for teen arrested in grandparents' deaths Updated: Aug-04-15 4:55 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - A judge has scheduled an Aug. 25 hearing for a central Arkansas teenager arrested in connection with his grandparents' deaths.