- Rebel soccer club on the rise in Manchester Updated: May-26-15 6:57 am
MANCHESTER, England - It's 90 minutes before kickoff and the stadium's concourse is filling up with excited United fans clutching their match tickets and wearing red-and-white scarves and jerseys.
- Brides for sale: European women lured for sham marriages Updated: May-25-15 11:18 pm
LONDON - Klara Balogova was 18, penniless and heavily pregnant when she rode thousands of miles from Slovakia to England to marry a man she had never met.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Falcao returns to Monaco after disappointing spell at United Updated: May-24-15 5:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United sent Radamel Falcao back to Monaco on Sunday after a disappointing season-long loan in which the Colombia international failed to show the predatory instincts that once made him one of the world's top strikers.
- Lampard scores for Man City in Premier League farewell Updated: May-24-15 2:14 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Frank Lampard wrapped up his Premier League career by scoring in Manchester City's 2-0 win over Southampton on Sunday on the last day of the season.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- Van Gaal: De Gea could join Real Madrid Updated: May-17-15 2:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says the club will find it difficult to stop goalkeeper David de Gea joining Real Madrid in the offseason.
- QPR relegated from Premier League after 6-0 loss at Man City Updated: May-10-15 12:18 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Queens Park Rangers was relegated from the Premier League on Sunday following a 6-0 loss at Manchester City as Sergio Aguero scored a hat trick.
- Van Gaal: United signed Depay from under noses of PSG Updated: May-08-15 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was forced to personally intervene to clinch the signing of Memphis Depay ahead of schedule to prevent the Netherlands winger from joining Paris Saint-Germain.