- Philharmonic students making holiday pies to fund trip Updated: Nov-24-15 5:06 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Thanksgiving preparation felt like a family affair when students in the Hoosier Youth Philharmonic gathered to core apples, roll out pie dough and measure cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Indiana not yet ready to open I-69 section delayed 1 year Updated: Nov-23-15 4:02 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - State highway officials say they're not ready to say when the latest section of southern Indiana's Interstate 69 extension will open to traffic.
- Lack of Indiana exotic animal regulations raising concerns Updated: Nov-21-15 10:41 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Some Indiana officials and others are worried about the loss of state oversight for exotic animals since a state appeals court ruling that struck down regulations on fenced deer-hunting preserves.
- Some Indiana cities worry about impact of proposed LGBT bill Updated: Nov-20-15 5:56 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Officials in some Indiana cities with ordinances that provide protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents are worried that a bill lawmakers will consider in the 2016 session could undermine their local authority.
- No. 14 Indiana takes easy route past Creighton 86-65 Updated: Nov-19-15 10:16 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Thomas Bryant enjoyed playing the middle man Thursday night.
- Bloomington council supports historic designation for square Updated: Nov-19-15 11:59 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Bloomington City Council members have indicated they support the idea of designating the Monroe County Courthouse square a local historic district.
- Indiana women knock off No. 24 Chattanooga 54-43 Updated: Nov-17-15 9:16 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tyra Buss scored 16 points, leading a surge to open the fourth quarter and Indiana upended No. 24 Chattanooga 54-43 on Tuesday night in the preseason WNIT.
- Woman sexually assaulted at gunpoint near IU campus Updated: Nov-17-15 9:17 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Authorities say a woman was sexually assaulted at gunpoint near Indiana University's Bloomington campus.
- Ferrell leads No. 14 Indiana past Austin Peay 102-76 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:46 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana lost track of The Streak on Monday night.
- Court rejects appeal in Indiana University student's death Updated: Nov-16-15 2:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Supreme Court has decided against considering an appeal from the man convicted of killing an Indiana University student who vanished during a 2000 bike ride.
- Indiana University trustees want admissions streamlined Updated: Nov-16-15 1:33 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Trustees at Indiana University say the school could streamline the application process and make it easier for students applying to more than one campus.
- No. 15 Michigan hangs on for 48-41 win over Indiana in 2OT Updated: Nov-15-15 12:39 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Michigan quarterback Jake Rudock kept taking advantage of his opportunities Saturday.
- Hoosiers run wild but No. 15 Michigan holds on 48-41 in 2 OT Updated: Nov-14-15 10:05 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jordan Howard put Indiana in position for a signature victory.
- Young entrepreneurs gain experience with Girls Inc. program Updated: Nov-13-15 5:07 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Sara Deboer stood before the assembled panel of local business leaders and entrepreneurs with the poise of a Fortune 500 CEO.
- Indiana seeking stronger finishing touch during stretch run Updated: Nov-11-15 6:38 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana keeps searching for solutions to its feeble finishes.
- Indiana out to snap a five-game losing streak Updated: Nov-09-15 4:42 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana is well beyond moral victories.
- Southern Indiana bison rancher learning on the job Updated: Nov-09-15 2:38 pm
SOLSBERRY, Indiana - Bison are instinctual. Being a bison rancher is not.
- No. 10 Iowa holds off Hoosiers' run with 35-27 win Updated: Nov-07-15 9:16 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jordan Howard finally looked healthy Saturday.
- No. 10 Iowa gets past Hoosiers 35-27 to stay perfect Updated: Nov-07-15 8:48 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - C.J. Beathard had the perfect ending for a painful Saturday.
- More visitors checking out the Greene County scene Updated: Nov-07-15 11:50 am
SOLSBERRY, Indiana - Eastern Greene County may not be a tourist mecca, but it's becoming a destination.
- Interstate 69 extension work moving north from Bloomington Updated: Nov-07-15 10:33 am
MARTINSVILLE, Indiana - Construction crews have continued inching northward in building the Interstate 69 extension stretch between Bloomington and Martinsville in central Indiana.
- Judge OKs closed hearings in Bloomington man's murder trial Updated: Nov-06-15 7:56 am
NASHVILLE, Indiana - A judge has decided a Bloomington man accused of killing an Indiana University student can seek additional public funds to hire experts and investigators for hearings closed to the prosecution and the public.
- Indiana's veteran would rather do his work in background Updated: Nov-06-15 3:13 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - James Halford enjoys doing the dirty work nobody sees.
- The Latest: Evansville mayor wins landslide re-election Updated: Nov-03-15 9:44 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest developments in Indiana's municipal elections, during which voters are selecting mayors and City Council members around the state (all times local):
- Rested Indiana preps for home game vs No. 10 Iowa Updated: Nov-02-15 6:28 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - After opening the season with four straight wins and then losing four games in a row, Indiana's bye couldn't have come at a better time. With a game against unbeaten Iowa looming on Saturday, the refreshed Hoosiers are again trying to change directions.