- UNLV regents to vote on future of student-run radio Updated: Nov-25-15 1:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - Officials at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas are considering handing over the school's student-run radio station to Nevada Public Radio.
- Man arrested for DUI in fatal hit-and-run that killed teen Updated: Nov-25-15 11:42 am
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Authorities have identified the 16-year-old girl killed in a hit-and-run in North Las Vegas after the alleged driver was arrested in what is believed to be an alcohol-related crash.
- Vegas school bus driver facing child sex, lewdness charges Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - Authorities say a 52-year-old Las Vegas-area substitute school bus driver faces felony charges following his arrest on child sex, child abuse and lewdness charges.
- Las Vegas airport traffic grows in October to 4.1 million Updated: Nov-24-15 2:54 pm
LAS VEGAS - The number of people traveling to and from Las Vegas is once again growing.
- GOP's Carly Fiorina coming to Reno after Las Vegas debate Updated: Nov-24-15 2:30 pm
RENO, Nevada - Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is headed to Reno after the Republican debate in Las Vegas next month.
- Vegas police: Man shot by 3 officers after chase had a gun Updated: Nov-24-15 12:20 pm
LAS VEGAS - Police say three officers shot and killed an armed man who refused to surrender following a chase into an apartment complex in a neighborhood east of the Las Vegas Strip.
- No. 14 California beats Sam Houston State 89-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:57 am
BERKELEY, California - California made it through the warmup act unscathed. Now the Golden Bears get to see how good they really are when they get their first true tests of the season.
- Shepard, Hemsley lead SDSU to 79-54 win vs East Carolina Updated: Nov-24-15 12:53 am
SAN DIEGO - Winston Shepard and the rest of the San Diego State Aztecs got the message from coach Steve Fisher.
- Pastors call for calm after shooting near North Vegas school Updated: Nov-23-15 5:36 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Pastors and school officials called for calm Monday at two North Las Vegas high schools where classes resumed following an after-school shooting on Friday left a 16-year-old student dead, a police official said.
- Body found in pool of blood outside Las Vegas apartments Updated: Nov-23-15 10:02 am
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas police say a woman's body was found lying face-down in a pool of blood outside Sky Pointe landing apartments.
- Project to link Vegas and California with train gets boost Updated: Nov-22-15 3:21 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A project to link Las Vegas and Southern California with a high-speed train got a boost this week when the newly formed Nevada High-Speed Rail Authority approved an exclusive relationship with long-suffering XpressWest.
- Man found shot to death in empty Las Vegas house Updated: Nov-22-15 1:41 pm
LAS VEGAS - Police are investigating the shooting death of a man whose body was discovered in a vacant Las Vegas home.
- Pedestrian struck, killed by van in Las Vegas identified Updated: Nov-22-15 12:11 pm
LAS VEGAS - Authorities have identified a man who was fatally hit by a car while walking past a driveway in Las Vegas.
- Hagins scores 14 as Little Rock stuns San Diego St. 49-43 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:24 am
SAN DIEGO - First-year Little Rock coach Chris Beard was reading San Diego State's game notes on Saturday morning and he finally had to put them down.
- Teen dead after shooting at suburban Las Vegas high school Updated: Nov-21-15 5:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - Authorities are investigating a shooting at a high school in suburban Las Vegas that has left a 16-year-old boy dead.
- $5,000 reward offered in deaths of swans, ducks in Vegas Updated: Nov-21-15 4:34 pm
LAS VEGAS - A $5,000 reward is being offered for information in the deaths of several ducks and swans in a northwest Las Vegas community.
- Police investigate fatal stabbing on Las Vegas street Updated: Nov-21-15 3:16 pm
LAS VEGAS - Police say a man was found fatally stabbed on a Las Vegas street.
- Suspect in Las Vegas stabbing death caught in Panama Updated: Nov-21-15 3:10 pm
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas police say a suspect in an August stabbing has been captured in Panama.
- Water agency's land purchase rattles California farmers Updated: Nov-21-15 10:57 am
BLYTHE, California - The nation's largest distributor of treated drinking water became the largest landowner in a remote California farming region for good reason: The alfalfa-growing area is first in line to get Colorado River water.
- Lady Rebels' twin stars are not just pretty faces Updated: Nov-21-15 9:51 am
LAS VEGAS - Had she planned ahead, Dylan Gonzalez might have thought better of pretending to be her sister, Dakota, that high school morning.
- Clark County reconsidering Uber, Lyft driver registry rule Updated: Nov-20-15 8:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - Clark County commissioners plan to reconsider a controversial ordinance requiring companies such as Uber and Lyft to hand over a list of their drivers every month.
- Nevada issues health guidelines for cryotherapy Updated: Nov-20-15 7:49 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada has created health guidelines for cryotherapy after a Las Vegas spa worker was found dead in a tank that subjects users to subzero temperatures, a treatment that experts say has been growing in popularity but is largely unregulated and whose benefits are not proven.
- Man dead, assailant sought in Las Vegas apartment shooting Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - A man is dead and police are looking for an unidentified assailant after a shooting at an apartment complex east of downtown Las Vegas.
- Nevada says national nuclear dump could harm farm community Updated: Nov-20-15 6:38 pm
LAS VEGAS - Radioactive well-water contamination could threaten some 1,400 people in a rural farming community if federal regulators allow the nation's deadliest nuclear waste to be buried in the Nevada desert, state officials said in a report issued Friday.
- Republican candidate Ben Carson headed back to Nevada Updated: Nov-20-15 5:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Republican presidential front runner Ben Carson is returning to southern Nevada on Monday.