- Driver in fatal crash given maximum sentence Updated: Feb-06-16 11:02 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A Colorado Springs man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide and vehicular assault after crashing into another vehicle has been given the maximum sentence.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- 2 arrested after fatal shooting in north Boulder Updated: Feb-05-16 10:45 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities have arrested two suspects in connection with a fatal shooting in north Boulder.
- Woman dies following home fire in Adams County Updated: Feb-05-16 10:11 pm
DENVER - Investigators say it appears that a 55-year-old woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a fire at a home in Adams County.
- EPA: Mine spill dumped 880,000 pounds of metals in river Updated: Feb-05-16 7:55 pm
DENVER - A 3 million-gallon spill from a southwestern Colorado gold mine last year may have dumped more than 880,000 pounds of metals into the Animas River, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said Friday.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- EPA: Traces of contaminant found in 3 Colorado water systems Updated: Feb-05-16 5:35 pm
DENVER - Traces of widely used and potentially harmful chemicals have shown up in three drinking water systems in Colorado, prompting officials to shut down three wells and start looking for the source.
- Man banned from using Bible verse drops suit against school Updated: Feb-05-16 4:46 pm
DENVER - A graduate of a Colorado university banned from putting Bible citations on a fundraising plaque in the school's football locker room is dropping a federal lawsuit now that the school has removed the original plaques.
- Colorado police prepare for possible Super Bowl rowdiness Updated: Feb-05-16 2:12 pm
DENVER - Denver police are rooting for a Broncos Super Bowl victory as much as anyone, but they are urging fans keep the postgame revelry in check.
- Mesa County man found guilty in infant son's death Updated: Feb-05-16 12:56 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Mesa County man has been found guilty in connection to the death of his infant son.
- Mother of killed toddler sentenced for failing to stop abuse Updated: Feb-05-16 10:36 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A Colorado Springs woman has been sentenced to three years in prison for failing to prevent the abuse that killed her 2-year-old son.
- Documentary of rodeo legend Casey Tibbs nearly finished Updated: Feb-05-16 9:14 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - A Denver filmmaker producing a documentary about rodeo legend Casey Tibbs hopes to wrap up the project this month.
- Colorado right-to-die bill approved by House panel Updated: Feb-05-16 2:25 am
DENVER - A Democrat-led state House committee has approved a Colorado right-to-die bill that would provide a legal option for the terminally ill to end their lives.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- Klingberg's goal early in OT lifts Stars to 4-3 win over Avs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:09 am
DENVER - Stars defenseman John Klingberg wanted to catch the goalie off guard as he led a 3-on-1 rush in overtime.
- Mayor's use of city funds for Super Bowl trip to get review Updated: Feb-05-16 12:19 am
DENVER - The Denver Board of Ethics will review plans for the city to fund Mayor Michael Hancock's family trip to watch the Broncos play in the Super Bowl.
- Senglin paces Weber State past Northern Colorado 64-54 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:55 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Joel Bolomboy had 13 points and 13 rebounds, and Jeremy Senglin led all scorers with 22 points as Weber State beat Northern Colorado 64-54 Thursday night.
- State says wait list cleared for inmates needing evaluations Updated: Feb-04-16 11:53 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Department of Human Services says it has cleared a backlog of inmates who had been waiting for court-ordered mental health evaluations and treatment.
- Denver rallies from 15-point deficit to beat IUPUI, 53-51 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:39 pm
DENVER - Thomas Neff made a go-ahead 3-pointer with a minute left and Denver rallied from 15 points down in the second half to beat IUPUI 53-51 on Thursday night.
- Former teacher acknowledges relationship with student Updated: Feb-04-16 9:34 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A former Colorado Springs high school teacher has acknowledged that he had an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old student.
- VA: Wait times recorded incorrectly at Colorado clinic Updated: Feb-04-16 9:17 pm
DENVER - Workers at a Colorado Springs VA clinic incorrectly reported that some veterans got appointments sooner than they actually did, while at least 288 veterans had to wait longer than the government's 30-day target, federal investigators said Thursday.
- Former sheriff's sergeant gets probation for misconduct Updated: Feb-04-16 9:14 pm
LEADVILLE, Colorado - A former Lake County sheriff's sergeant accused of improperly removing an assault rifle from the evidence room has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation.
- Man convicted of attempted manslaughter for shooting officer Updated: Feb-04-16 8:49 pm
AURORA, Colorado - An Adams County jury has convicted a 21-year-old man of shooting an Aurora police officer during a traffic stop.
- Biker clubs claim self-defense in deadly Denver brawl Updated: Feb-04-16 7:21 pm
DENVER - Two biker clubs that clashed during a weekend motorcycle show in Denver say their members acted in self-defense during the brawl that left one person dead and seven others shot, stabbed or beaten.