- Colorado camp resort for pot users falls through Updated: Jul-02-15 5:48 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - A planned pot-friendly ranch resort in southwest Colorado has been snuffed before it opened. The 170-acre CannaCamp resort touted weed-friendly activities such as hiking and fishing.
- World War II POWs from Colorado get long-delayed medals Updated: Jul-02-15 5:17 pm
LAKEWOOD, Colorado - Three Colorado veterans who were captured by the German military in World War II have finally received their medals more than 70 years after they were liberated.
- Doctor: Theater shooter's IQ fell while he was jailed Updated: Jul-02-15 3:45 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - Colorado theater shooter James Holmes' IQ score dropped dramatically over two years he was in jail, possibly because of mental illness.
- Q&A: Defense attorneys try to show theater shooter insane Updated: Jul-02-15 3:42 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - The first week of Colorado theater shooter James Holmes' defense case has provided new details about his mental state around the time he killed 12 people and injured 70 more during a packed midnight movie premiere.
- Overhaul begins on Pueblo section of Interstate 25 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:01 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Work is under way this week to give one of Colorado's oldest freeways an overhaul.
- School district sees drop in pot-related expulsions Updated: Jul-02-15 12:05 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - School officials in Grand Junction are crediting counseling and a campus security officer with decreasing expulsions for students caught with marijuana.
- Colorado Springs police investigate shooting that kills 1 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:04 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Police in Colorado Springs are investigating a shooting in an apartment that killed one man.
- Man held on suspicion of murder in killing near Clark Updated: Jul-02-15 10:32 am
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colorado - A man arrested for allegedly burglarizing a home where a woman's body was found near Steamboat Springs is now also being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.
- Texas man accused of homeless shelter assault in Colorado Updated: Jul-02-15 10:13 am
MYRTLE SPRINGS, Texas - A North Texas man faces extradition to Colorado on charges that he molested a child at a homeless shelter.
- Colorado seeks 2 additional federal judges, cites backlog Updated: Jul-02-15 5:05 am
DENVER - Members of Colorado's congressional delegation have introduced a bill to create two new U.S. District Court judgeships in the state to address a large backlog of cases.
- Investigators have person of interest in Dylan Redwine case Updated: Jul-01-15 11:23 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Investigators have identified a person of interest in the case of a 13-year-old boy who went missing in 2012 and whose remains were found seven months later in southwestern Colorado.
- Man gets 40 years for Aurora crash that killed teenager Updated: Jul-01-15 10:02 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A man who ran a red light while drunk, killing a teenager in another car, has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
- 1st investigations wrapping up on over-budget VA hospital Updated: Jul-01-15 9:04 pm
AURORA, Colorado - The first inquiries into what went wrong with a vastly over-budget veterans medical center outside Denver could be done soon, VA Deputy Secretary Sloan Gibson said Wednesday.
- Vail closes deal on Australia's largest ski resort for $135M Updated: Jul-01-15 7:25 pm
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - Vail Resorts Inc. has acquired its first international ski area for about $134.8 million.
- Inmate found dead in cell at Gunnison County jail Updated: Jul-01-15 6:22 pm
MONTROSE, Colorado - Authorities say an inmate who was found dead in his cell at the Gunnison County Detention Center likely overdosed on drugs.
- Judge orders Colorado oilman to pay $16.8M in legal fees Updated: Jul-01-15 6:01 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado oilman must pay $16.8 million to reimburse energy companies for legal fees they incurred defending his unsuccessful lawsuits against them, a federal judge has ordered.
- Avalanche reach deals with Beauchemin, Comeau Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
DENVER - More leadership for the Colorado Avalanche? Check. Added toughness? A big check - especially in regard to the hard-hitting variety.
- Public comment period extended for reservoir project Updated: Jul-01-15 2:28 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A congressman's urging has the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers extending a public comment period for a $500 million project that would build two reservoirs in northern Colorado.
- Air Force professor found stranded on cliff after 2 days Updated: Jul-01-15 2:01 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - An Air Force Academy professor who went missing for two days while on a hike is recovering after he got injured and stranded on a cliff face in Colorado.
- Peach season starts early for farmers in western Colorado Updated: Jul-01-15 10:51 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Warm days and cool nights have Grand Junction-area peach growers harvesting fruit a full 10 days early.
- Body in Boulder Creek may be missing tuber, officials say Updated: Jul-01-15 8:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County coroner will identify a body pulled from Boulder Creek that officials suspect could be a tuber who has been missing for weeks.
- Dog, rabbit infected with tularemia in El Paso County Updated: Jul-01-15 8:02 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A dog has been infected and at least one rabbit has died recently in Yoder of tularemia, a bacterial infection known as "rabbit fever."
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attacking girls Updated: Jun-30-15 10:43 pm
FRISCO, Colorado - A Breckenridge man accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend's home and assaulting three girls has pleaded guilty to several charges.
- Bicyclist hit, killed by truck in Grand Junction ID'd Updated: Jun-30-15 9:56 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities have released the name of a 28-year-old bicyclist who was hit and killed by a truck in Grand Junction.
- Woman falls 400 feet to death at Royal Gorge Bridge & Park Updated: Jun-30-15 9:32 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - Canon City police are investigating after a 44-year-old woman fell about 400 feet to her death at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park in southern Colorado.