- LA Galaxy ends road skid with 3-1 win at Colorado Updated: Aug-01-15 11:36 pm
- Broncos lose Kyle Williams to torn Achilles tendon Updated: Aug-01-15 8:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver returner Kyle Williams tore his left Achilles during a punt return drill at training camp Saturday and will miss the season.
- Thomas longs for reunion with his mother Updated: Aug-01-15 8:18 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is still waiting to see his mother out from behind bars for the first time since the police came busting into his house one morning when he was 11.
- US government may end delays in paying counties for land Updated: Aug-01-15 5:47 pm
VAIL, Colorado - A proposal in Congress could end federal delays in paying counties the money they are owed for public land by extending funding for the Payment in Lieu of Taxes and Secure Rural Schools programs.
- Colorado man dies by Lead after driving motorcycle off road Updated: Aug-01-15 5:35 pm
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Public Safety says a 46-year-old Colorado man has died near Lead.
- Marshall back on field but with a heavy heart Updated: Aug-01-15 5:00 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brandon Marshall is back on the football field, trying to replicate last year's breakout season despite two screws in his right foot and a heavy heart.
- Hickenlooper begins new state tour to sell TABOR fix Updated: Aug-01-15 4:40 pm
LEADVILLE, Colorado - Gov. John Hickenlooper is launching a statewide tour to push for a change in how the state spends money, asking Coloradans to help him overhaul the Taxpayer's Bill of Rights, also known as TABOR.
- Car theft suspect rams Brighton police car Updated: Aug-01-15 12:52 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - Brighton police are searching for a man who drove a stolen Lexus into a patrol car while escaping and then is believed to have stolen a pickup truck after he crashed the first stolen car.
- Antonito school sold for hemp processing plant Updated: Aug-01-15 12:34 pm
ANTONITO, Colorado - The South Conejos Board of Education has sold an old high school complex to promoters of a hemp processing plant.
- Grand Junction man jailed in death of toddler Updated: Aug-01-15 11:29 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction man who admitted striking his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter has been arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.
- Owners turning to auctions to sell their high-end properties Updated: Aug-01-15 11:13 am
EDWARDS, Colorado - Bob and Karin Weber built their dream home 14 years ago, creating an 11,000-square-foot mountaintop oasis. Now that the couple is in their 70s, they're ready to downsize.
- Bicyclists seek solutions following accidents Updated: Aug-01-15 10:29 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Bicyclists in Fort Collins are holding a meeting to discuss ways to prevent crashes with motorists.
- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight Updated: Aug-01-15 1:52 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Abortion rights advocates locked in a public relations battle with abortion opponents over videos of Planned Parenthood leaders discussing the use of aborted fetuses got some good news from two courts in California.
- Rockies manage just 6 hits in 7-0 loss to Cardinals Updated: Aug-01-15 12:56 am
ST. LOUIS - Carlos Gonzalez is still a member of the Colorado Rockies. And he couldn't be happier.
- Carpenter homers again as Cardinals beat Rockies 7-0 Updated: Aug-01-15 12:42 am
ST. LOUIS - A few minor adjustments here and there. That was all it took for Michael Wacha to get back on track.
- Santa Fe County worker accused of stealing government items Updated: Jul-31-15 10:07 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A Santa Fe County public works employee is in custody after allegedly stealing government items to sell online.
- Archaeologist: Remains found in Fountain are 'ancient' Updated: Jul-31-15 10:04 pm
DENVER - Human remains, including a skull, that were unearthed at a construction site in El Paso County are those of a Native American woman and could be thousands of years old.
- Arraignment delayed for man charged in teen's disappearance Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - The arraignment for a man charged in the disappearance of a Pueblo teenager has been postponed.
- Nuggets sign Emmanuel Mudiay to multiyear deal Updated: Jul-31-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets signed top pick Emmanuel Mudiay to a multiyear deal Friday.
- Man shot to death at bus stop in northeast Denver ID'd Updated: Jul-31-15 8:25 pm
DENVER - Authorities have released the name of a man who was shot to death at a bus stop in northeast Denver.
- DA: Officers justified in shooting armed suspect in Denver Updated: Jul-31-15 8:20 pm
DENVER - Two police officers who shot and injured a man in downtown Denver have been cleared of wrongdoing.
- Woman pleads guilty in crash that killed JeffCo deputy Updated: Jul-31-15 8:16 pm
GOLDEN, Colorado - A Denver woman who struck and killed an off-duty Jefferson County sheriff's deputy who was directing traffic at the scene of a multi-car crash has pleaded guilty.
- Antonio Smith says he trusts he'll be cleared Updated: Jul-31-15 6:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith says he's confident he'll be cleared of any wrongdoing in a criminal sexual complaint against him in Texas.
- Lawsuits filed over medical helicopter crash in Frisco Updated: Jul-31-15 6:28 pm
FRISCO, Colorado - An attorney for two people who were injured in a fiery helicopter crash in Frisco that killed the pilot filed lawsuits Friday, saying a rotor malfunctioned, sending the aircraft spinning out of control.
- Manning and Thomas back together after 201-day separation Updated: Jul-31-15 5:54 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas and Peyton Manning are a long ways from being on the same page. At least they're back on the same field.