- Woman shot to death on residential Hollywood street Updated: Jul-06-15 8:56 am
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police say a woman walking with her boyfriend in Hollywood was shot and killed by a man who opened fire with a shotgun.
- 'Ant-Man' Paul Rudd gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame Updated: Jul-01-15 9:29 pm
LOS ANGELES - It's a big honor for "Ant-Man."
- 30th anniversary of 'Future' celebrated at Hollywood Bowl Updated: Jul-01-15 2:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - Thousands went back in time as one of the largest movie audiences ever in one place gathered to watch "Back to the Future" at the Hollywood Bowl in a celebration of the film's 30th anniversary.
- Lionsgate, Hasbro bet on 'Monopoly' movie Updated: Jul-01-15 2:09 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - Uncle Pennybags is going to Hollywood.
- Emilia Clarke conquers the big screen with a 'Terminator' Updated: Jun-30-15 11:35 am
LOS ANGELES - The secret about overnight success in Hollywood is that it never actually happens that way.
- 'Magic Mike' taught Pinkett Smith to be playful with husband Updated: Jun-29-15 8:50 am
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Jada Pinkett Smith wasn't exactly sure what she was getting into when she signed on for "Magic Mike XXL," but she certainly didn't expect to come out of a movie about male strippers with some new theories on her own marriage.
- Official: La movie credit cap may send business to Ga, Miss Updated: Jun-28-15 6:04 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - Louisiana's new cap on film tax credits could send more movie business to Georgia and Mississippi, says the Mississippi Film Office's Gulf Coast project manager.
- Raquel Welch talks Hispanic pride, refusal to change name Updated: Jun-27-15 1:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jo-Raquel Tejada remembers one of the first times that she had to take a stand for her identity.
- San Francisco celebrates same-sex marriage decision Updated: Jun-27-15 1:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The celebration began early and built throughout the day in San Francisco, a city at the vanguard of the gay rights fight.
- Tatum and Pinkett Smith on 'Magic Mike's' radical positivity Updated: Jun-26-15 3:47 pm
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - When Jada Pinkett Smith got the call from her agent about the "Magic Mike" sequel script, there was something she needed to know: Her part as Rome, the owner of a male strip club, was written for a man.
- Oscar-winning 'Titanic' composer James Horner dead at 61 Updated: Jun-24-15 1:23 am
LOS ANGELES - From the swelling-sea songs of "Titanic" to the space symphonies of "Apollo 13" to the bagpipes of "Braveheart," James Horner's singular sound graced some of the biggest moments in the history of movies.
- Tarantino, Lauper, others chosen for Hollywood Walk of Fame Updated: Jun-22-15 7:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - Quentin Tarantino, Tracy Morgan, Steve Carell, LL Cool J, Kathy Bates, Bruno Mars and Cyndi Lauper are among the famous names to be added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.
- LA Clippers unveil new logos during daylong publicity blitz Updated: Jun-18-15 7:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Coach Doc Rivers shook every hand and smiled for every selfie while he worked the huge line of Los Angeles Clippers fans stretching down the block outside Pink's, the beloved Hollywood hot dog stand, on a sizzling summer Thursday.
- Actresses support ACLU call to investigate Hollywood hiring Updated: Jun-17-15 11:50 am
LOS ANGELES - The government has yet to respond to the American Civil Liberties Union's allegations of discrimination against female filmmakers, but Hollywood is certainly talking about it.
- California water wasters beware: #DroughtShaming on the rise Updated: Jun-11-15 1:37 am
LOS ANGELES - Pssst. Ready to water that beautiful lush lawn of yours? The one that's the envy of the entire neighborhood.
- Apologies issued for abuse lawsuit filed vs. Hollywood execs Updated: Jun-07-15 6:19 pm
Attorneys who sued on behalf of a former aspiring actor, claiming he was abused by two Hollywood executives, have apologized for the lawsuits and say they believe the allegations were untrue.
- In Hollywood, foster care students try to finish high school Updated: Jun-06-15 12:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tucked below the Hollywood sign, on a street where tourists stop to pose for pictures, is Beachwood House, a pale blue two-story home for foster kids without one. It's known as the place you go if you are good.