- New record set for fall chinook redds in Snake River Updated: Feb-08-16 1:40 am
KENNEWICK, Washington - New data released by the Nez Perce Tribe shows that fall chinook returning to the Snake River have set a new record for the third straight year.
- Body of woman found in Kennewick canyon identified Updated: Feb-05-16 5:46 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - Authorities have identified a 32-year-old woman found dead in a Kennewick canyon.
- HKO-WHL-Stdgs Updated: Feb-02-16 11:10 pm
- Richland man arrested after standoff for death threats Updated: Jan-28-16 4:03 am
RICHLAND, Washington - Authorities say they have arrested a man who allegedly threatened to shoot children and police after an hourslong standoff in a Richland neighborhood.
- Washington florist to testify before Indiana Legislature Updated: Jan-27-16 12:14 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - A Washington florist who refused to provide flowers to a gay wedding is set to testify before an Indiana legislative committee.
- Jury selection begins in murder-for-hire case over oil deals Updated: Jan-25-16 1:19 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - Jury selection started Monday in the trial of a man accused of hiring a hit man to kill a Washington state businessman in a dispute over business dealings in the North Dakota oil patch.
- Hanford employee positive for radioactive contamination Updated: Jan-22-16 1:31 pm
RICHLAND, Washington - An employee at the Hanford Fire Station has tested positive for a very low level of internal radioactive contamination after handling breathing equipment used at the nuclear reservation's Plutonium Finishing Plant.
- Man accused of posting explicit photos of girlfriend online Updated: Jan-21-16 5:01 am
TRI-CITIES, Washington - Authorities say a Franklin County man has been arrested on suspicion of posting sexually explicit images of his girlfriend on her social media accounts.
- Report: AutoZone project will bring 200 jobs to Pasco Updated: Jan-18-16 9:55 am
PASCO, Washington - The auto parts giant AutoZone Inc. is planning a new distribution center and truck maintenance yard in Pasco - a project that's expected to bring 200 jobs to the city.
- Man hospitalized with burns after Pasco motel fire Updated: Jan-18-16 5:01 am
PASCO, Washington - Officials say a fire that broke out at a Pasco motel has left one man injured.
- Report highlights Washington's potential for nuclear power Updated: Jan-14-16 12:18 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - A by the Washington Energy Facility Site Evaluation Council has found that small modular nuclear reactors have promising potential as energy sources in the state.
- Woman's body found in eastern Washington gravel pit Updated: Jan-11-16 1:20 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - A woman's body has been found in a gravel pit in eastern Washington.
- Plans for Hanford national park to open for public comment Updated: Jan-11-16 5:01 am
TRI-CITIES, Washington - Federal officials are seeking input from Tri-City area residents on plans for the new Manhattan Project National Historical Park, which will include Hanford's historic B Reactor.
- School district to pay $200,000 for autistic child program Updated: Jan-10-16 6:30 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - The Kennewick School District must pay a family more than $200,000 after they pulled their autistic son from the district's schools and placed him in a residential treatment facility.
- Union pushes for more training for Washington paraeducators Updated: Jan-10-16 2:02 am
KENNEWICK, Washington - Karen McLaughlin listened intently to the small group seated at her table, even as the cacophony of a kindergarten classroom with nearly 30 students buzzed around her.