- Repo man's attempt to take car leads to deadly Utah chase Updated: May-26-16 2:10 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The repossession agent showed up around midnight to a cul-de-sac in a small Utah city, his girlfriend a passenger in his company tow truck. As he backed up to a driveway to take back an SUV belonging to a woman who had fallen behind on a title loan, her husband came outside to intervene.
- Provo newspaper moves offices downtown Updated: May-23-16 2:46 pm
PROVO, Utah - Provo's newspaper, The Daily Herald, is moving downtown.
- Springville man accused of making terror threat on Twitter Updated: May-21-16 12:49 pm
SPRINGVILLE, Utah - A Springville man is in jail after he allegedly posted messages prompting people to meet him at a school with a rifle.
- Provo cemetery's 13,000 modern spaces nearly ready Updated: May-14-16 11:04 am
PROVO, Utah - Over the past few years, James Cornaby, Provo cemetery sexton, and his staff of one have been working at a fever pitch to get a new addition to the Provo City Cemetery ready for business.
- Utah County names deputy involved in fatal shooting Updated: May-07-16 6:33 pm
SPANISH FORK, Utah - Authorities have released the name of a Utah County sheriff's deputy who shot and killed a knife-wielding suspect.
- Provo High School to add gender-neutral bathrooms Updated: May-05-16 6:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A high school in Provo plans to include gender-neutral bathrooms on each floor of its new building.
- Unorthodox history teacher wins fellowship Updated: May-01-16 3:05 am
WOODLAND, Washington - Katie Klaus's junior history class just voted Hitler for U.S. president.
- Openly gay rock singer changing tune on Mormon religion Updated: Apr-30-16 10:07 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two years after coming out as gay and praising the Mormon church for offering support, the lead singer of a popular rock band is denouncing his faith in his latest music video.
- Police criticize BYU investigations into sex assault victims Updated: Apr-29-16 2:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Several Utah police officials are joining in calls to change Brigham Young University's practice of opening honor code investigations into students after they report being sexually assaulted, as more sexual assault victims reach out to police to say they have felt silenced by the policy.
- Former employee ordered to pay Nu Skin in theft lawsuit Updated: Apr-28-16 3:38 pm
PROVO, Utah - A Provo-based multilevel marketing company has been awarded about $336,000 in damages and restitution after it sued a former employee over stolen personal care products.
- Timpanogos Cave to get new visitor center after 25 years Updated: Apr-27-16 3:03 am
PROVO, Utah - The Timpanogos Cave National Monument in American Fork will be getting a new visitor center to replace the one destroyed by a fire 25 years ago.
- BYU approved to buy Utah high school Updated: Apr-26-16 5:33 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Brigham Young University has been given the go ahead to buy a Provo high school's property for $25 million.