- Collinsworth leads BYU to 95-81 win over Belmont Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
PROVO, Utah - Kyle Collinsworth finished with 26 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists to help BYU beat Belmont 95-81 on Saturday night.
- Semi rollover leads to oil spill in Provo Canyon Updated: Nov-28-15 4:41 pm
PROVO, Utah - A semitruck hauling two tankers of crude oil rolled over Saturday, forcing authorities to shut down Provo Canyon.
- Man arrested after police standoff in Spanish Fork Updated: Nov-26-15 7:03 pm
PROVO, Utah - Police say that a man accused of threatening his girlfriend and the couple's children with a gun has been arrested after a standoff in Spanish Fork.
- Elizabeth Smart and families seek return of 3 missing people Updated: Nov-26-15 1:52 pm
SANDY, Utah - Elizabeth Smart and the families of three people who have gone missing from Utah at varying times and under different circumstances are asking the public for help.
- Emery leads BYU past Mississippi Valley 75-68 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery had 18 points and seven assists and BYU held off Mississippi Valley State 75-68 Wednesday night.
- Man accused of bringing bomb into US building to stay jailed Updated: Nov-23-15 6:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Provo man accused of trying to bring an explosive device into the federal building in Salt Lake City last week will stay jailed at least until his mental health is evaluated, a judge ruled Monday.
- Mangum leads BYU to dominating 52-10 win over Fresno State Updated: Nov-21-15 7:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - Tanner Mangum threw for 336 yards on 24-of-37 passing as BYU dominated Fresno State 52-10 on Saturday.
- Emery helps pace BYU to 97-56 win against Adams State Updated: Nov-20-15 11:50 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery scored 20 points, shooting 9 for 14 from the field, and BYU pulled away in the second half to beat Division II Adams State 97-56 Friday night.
- Utah panel endorses expanding use of marijuana extract oil Updated: Nov-18-15 6:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to allow Utah residents to use oil extracted from marijuana to treat more ailments, including cancer and HIV, received an early vote of support Wednesday from some state lawmakers.
- Utah lawmakers planning bill to defund Planned Parenthood Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two Utah lawmakers said Wednesday they're planning to propose legislation that would defund Planned Parenthood in the state and restrict late-term abortions.
- WR Covey overcomes stature to star for No. 18 Utah Updated: Nov-18-15 6:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah assistant coach Sharrieff Shah still watches the scene on a weekly basis, some defenders snickering on the sideline as the No. 18 Utes warm up. The laughs are directed at Britain Covey - the 5-foot-8, 166-pound freshman receiver with the choirboy face.
- Sentencing postponed for man accused of kidnapping, rape Updated: Nov-17-15 8:26 am
PROVO, Utah - Sentencing for an Orem man who pleaded guilty to kidnapping and raping a young girl has been postponed as the defendant is trying to withdraw his plea.
- Davis, Fischer lead BYU to 85-54 win over Utah Valley State Updated: Nov-14-15 1:07 am
PROVO, Utah - Kyle Davis scored 17 with 20 rebounds - both career highs - and Chase Fischer had 20 points to help BYU beat Utah Valley State 85-54 Friday night in the season opener for both teams.
- Orem autistic teen defying educators' expectations Updated: Nov-13-15 2:02 am
PROVO, Utah - Michael Nielson is so good at designing and creating costumes, he was a popular attraction at Salt Lake City's sold out Comic Con in 2014.
- LDS mission president's wife dies in Ghana Updated: Nov-10-15 4:18 am
PROVO, Utah - The wife of a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints mission president has died while serving in Ghana.
- Prosecutors file new, less serious charges in alleged hazing Updated: Nov-09-15 7:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah prosecutors say they have dropped aggravated kidnapping and forcible sexual abuse charges against a Provo High School student accused in a wrestling team hazing, though the 18-year-old is still facing several counts.
- Utah County residents voice Snowbird Ski resort concerns Updated: Nov-07-15 1:24 pm
PROVO, Utah - Some Utah County residents want Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort to keep development plans out of their area.
- Police: Woman arrested after locking herself in car trunk Updated: Nov-06-15 5:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say a Salt Lake City woman has been arrested after she ditched a stolen car in Payson and locked herself in the trunk of a second car.
- Utah reseeding after September's Wheeler Fire Updated: Nov-06-15 8:01 am
PROVO, Utah - Utah officials are working on reseeding more than 200 acres of land scorched by the Wheeler Fire in September.
- Small earthquake strikes near Provo Updated: Nov-03-15 1:29 pm
PROVO, Utah - Geologists say a small earthquake recently rattled a few cities near Provo.
- Utah insurer closing leaves 65K looking for new options Updated: Oct-31-15 12:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - This week's announcement of the closure of Utah's cooperative health insurer leaves 65,000 residents looking for a new insurer and fueled critics of President Obama's health care law, which created the co-ops.
- Chance meeting brings 2 WW II vets together after 70 years Updated: Oct-31-15 9:45 am
PROVO, Utah - Some say it was a remarkable coincidence, but two World War II veterans who took part in a Sept. 10 Utah Honor Flight believe it was more than that.