- 2 dead, 3 hurt after school bus and pickup truck collide Updated: Sep-01-15 6:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two men are dead after a pickup truck they were riding in collided with a school bus in Payson.
- Man accused in 2 classmate sex assaults gets year in jail Updated: Sep-01-15 6:37 pm
PROVO, Utah - A Highland man accused of sexually assaulting two of his high school classmates has been sentenced to a year in jail.
- Former teacher gets 8-year sentence in sex abuse case Updated: Aug-31-15 10:14 pm
PROVO, Utah - A former high school science teacher who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a student was sentenced to at least eight years and up to life in prison Monday, the maximum penalty in the case.
- BYU has high hopes for Twin Towers at receiver Updated: Aug-28-15 7:24 pm
PROVO, Utah - The BYU offense has visions of mismatches across the field for quarterback Taysom Hill to exploit this season. That begins with a pair of 6-foot-6 receivers nicknamed the Twin Towers.
- Gopher hole causes canal breach near Provo Updated: Aug-26-15 4:32 pm
SALEM, Utah - A gopher hole caused a 99-year-old canal near Provo to fail, leaving residents of Salem scrambling to contain the flowing water.
- Provo neighborhood grapples with pig problem Updated: Aug-25-15 11:08 am
PROVO, Utah - A series of pig escapes have Provo officials looking for a solution for the farm owner and his neighbors.
- 1 dead in 2-vehicle crash on Interstate 15 Updated: Aug-24-15 1:59 pm
PROVO, Utah - Utah High Patrol is investigating a fatal Interstate 15 crash that caused intermittent closures and delays.
- Utah Valley University to hold state's first push race Updated: Aug-22-15 10:19 am
PROVO, Utah - The skateboard-like sprint racing called "push racing" is coming to Utah.
- Orem woman evolves into caretaker role for husband Updated: Aug-22-15 9:34 am
PROVO, Utah - Eighteen years ago, Filomena and Jay Bown met on a dance floor.
- BYU tight end Steven Richards out for year with knee injury Updated: Aug-18-15 3:45 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU tight end Steven Richards is out for the season after going down with a knee injury Monday.
- Western wildfires affect Utah County air quality Updated: Aug-18-15 12:56 pm
PROVO, Utah - Wildfires blazing across the Western states have left skies in Utah County looking a little hazy.
- 2 die in head-on crash in Spanish Fork Canyon south of Provo Updated: Aug-15-15 9:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say two people have died in a head-on crash on a mountain road southeast of Provo.
- BYU's Takitaki charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor theft Updated: Aug-13-15 9:08 pm
PROVO, Utah - A campus police report shows BYU sophomore linebacker Sione Takitaki has been charged with two counts of misdemeanor theft.
- BYU tight end Jorgensen out for season with neck fracture Updated: Aug-12-15 9:23 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU tight end Colby Jorgensen is recovering from surgery Wednesday, a day after he fractured and dislocated his neck in practice.
- Cougars turn to committee to replace star RB Williams Updated: Aug-12-15 9:08 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU had plans to lean on running back Jamaal Williams a bit more this season with hopes of keeping star quarterback Taysom Hill upright. The team has lost Hill to season-ending injuries twice in three years and the coaches would like to get a full 12 games from the senior.
- Woman raped by jail inmate loses lawsuit appeal Updated: Aug-07-15 12:08 pm
PROVO, Utah - The Utah Supreme Court has ruled that Utah County and its sheriff's office are not liable for the violent rape of a woman who was left for dead along the Provo River Trail in 2010.
- BYU RB Williams to miss season after withdrawing from school Updated: Aug-06-15 1:58 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU leading rusher Jamaal Williams has withdrawn from school and will sit out this season.
- Saudi exchange student pleads guilty in Utah rape case Updated: Aug-05-15 3:53 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Saudi Arabian exchange student has pleaded guilty in a Utah rape case.
- Utah officials sign Mountain Accord plan for Wasatch range Updated: Aug-03-15 6:41 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and local officials have officially signed a wide-ranging blueprint for the future of the Wasatch Mountain range.