- Ex-POW Jessica Lynch to be guest at W.Va. benefit concert Updated: Jul-28-15 3:19 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - Former prisoner of war Jessica Lynch will highlight a holiday country music fundraiser in Wheeling.
- Wheeling Jesuit to sell garden harvest at farmer's market Updated: Jul-20-15 2:09 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - Wheeling Jesuit University plans to share a bountiful garden harvest with local residents.
- Plant's cannon finds new home at W.Va. Independence Hall Updated: Jul-19-15 1:20 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - A cannon that stood for more than a century outside the former LaBelle Nail Plant has found a new home at West Virginia Independence Hall.
- W.Va. woman gets prison for extortion scheme with spouse Updated: Jul-15-15 4:35 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - A Moundsville woman has been sentenced to two years in prison for her role in extorting more than $1 million from a former Bethany College employee.
- McMechen contractor sentenced on fraud and tax charges Updated: Jul-15-15 6:10 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - A McMechen contractor has been sentenced for underreporting his employees' compensation and staging a vehicle accident.
- W.Va. school board ditches phone-in meeting option Updated: Jul-15-15 2:49 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - The Ohio County Board of Education has ended the practice of allowing members to call in to meetings, collecting $160 for participating each time they do.
- W.Va. Senate Minority Leader's son pleads in drug case Updated: Jul-09-15 3:08 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - The 25-year-old son of West Virginia Senate Minority Leader Jeff Kessler has pleaded guilty to distributing oxycodone.
- Murray, Benjamin, Morrisey to speak at local W.Va. GOP event Updated: Jul-06-15 3:08 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - Coal executive Robert Murray, state Supreme Court Justice Brent Benjamin and Attorney General Patrick Morrisey will speak at an Ohio County Republican event.
- Ohio County judge criticizes prosecution grand jury tactics Updated: Jul-06-15 9:53 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - An Ohio County judge isn't happy with tactics used by the county prosecutor's office to obtain criminal indictments.
- Former girls school's bell finds new home at Wheeling Jesuit Updated: Jul-06-15 8:39 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - A century-old bell that once rang at a Catholic girls school has found a new home at Wheeling Jesuit University.