- State prison's suspended dog-training program won't restart Updated: Feb-03-16 12:54 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services says it's permanently ending an inmate dog-training program at a prison near Hagerstown after an inmate and staff member were bitten.
- Maryland prison chief marks anniversary of officer's slaying Updated: Jan-27-16 4:15 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Maryland's prison agency is remembering a correctional officer slain by an inmate 10 years ago.
- Family saves piglet from freezing to death in snow Updated: Jan-23-16 5:17 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A family is nursing a piglet back to health that they pulled from the snow in Hagerstown.
- Hagerstown, Suns baseball team agree to lease extension Updated: Jan-20-16 12:32 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Hagerstown City Council has agreed in principle to a two-year lease extension with the Minor League Baseball team, the Hagerstown Suns.
- Police: Maryland teen made video while setting house fire Updated: Jan-13-16 1:12 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a 15-year-old boy faces a felony fire-setting charge after he used a cellphone to record video of himself setting fire to his bedroom.
- Man pleads guilty to selling heroin that killed woman Updated: Jan-13-16 10:07 am
BALTIMORE - A Hagerstown man has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute heroin that resulted in the death of a 19-year-old Clear Spring woman.
- 2 tiny words bring 5 long years in witness retaliation case Updated: Jan-12-16 1:14 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Two little words have earned a convicted assailant five more years in prison.
- Woman pleads guilty in slaying of 65-year-old roommate Updated: Jan-08-16 11:39 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A woman has pleaded guilty in Hagerstown to second-degree murder and theft-scheme charges in the slaying of her 65-year-old roommate.
- Firearm deer hunting season reopens in much of state Updated: Jan-08-16 3:16 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Deer hunters in most of Maryland are getting a couple more days to hunt with modern firearms.