- EJ Manuel to start at QB against Steelers in exhibition Updated: Aug-27-15 4:11 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Don't count EJ Manuel out of the Buffalo Bills quarterback competition just yet.
- University police: Buffalo forward Moss accused of stealing Updated: Aug-27-15 12:08 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Forward Justin Moss was one of three Buffalo men's basketball players accused of stealing $650 out of a dorm room in June, some three months before the Mid-American Conference player of the year was dropped from the team.
- "Craft wings" the feature at Buffalo chicken wing festival Updated: Aug-27-15 3:05 am
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo's emerging craft beer scene will be part of the city's annual chicken wing festival this year. Organizers say the specialty beers will be paired with featured "craft wings."
- Western NY homes used by family drug ring being demolished Updated: Aug-25-15 5:38 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Six houses in Buffalo that were once used by a family of drug dealers are being demolished by authorities.
- Paul McCartney includes Buffalo in 'Out There' tour Updated: Aug-25-15 10:19 am
BUFFALO, New York - Paul McCartney has included a stop in Buffalo to his "Out There" tour.
- Feds: Florida man sentenced for $10M mortgage fraud scheme Updated: Aug-25-15 7:07 am
BUFFALO, New York - Federal prosecutors say a Florida man has been sentenced to more than seven years in prison for a $10 million mortgage fraud scheme that targeted a Buffalo-based bank and other financial institutions.
- Woman dies after being hit by car; driver charged with DWI Updated: Aug-24-15 7:28 am
BUFFALO, New York - Police say a 54-year-old man has been charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving while intoxicated after a pedestrian was fatally struck in a Buffalo neighborhood.
- Another sculpture added to Buffalo's public art collection Updated: Aug-23-15 9:16 am
BUFFALO, New York - The latest addition to Buffalo's expanding public art collection is a bronze sculpture called "Eden" installed in the city's Elmwood Village.
- Schumer calls for enhanced solar power tax credits Updated: Aug-23-15 9:04 am
BUFFALO, New York - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer says the federal government needs to do a better job of encouraging solar power projects.
- Bills' Jackson, Watkins return to practice Updated: Aug-22-15 6:00 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The Buffalo Bills are starting to get healthy again.
- Bowe, Johnson back at practice for Browns Updated: Aug-22-15 4:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Dwayne Bowe and Duke Johnson finally got off their bikes and into the huddle.
- Browns still satisfied with McCown over Manziel as starter Updated: Aug-21-15 5:30 pm
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown's right ring finger isn't badly injured. Still, the Browns won't let him raise his index finger just yet.
- AP-NY--New York News Digest,ADVISORY, 1:30 pm Update, NY Updated: Aug-21-15 2:08 pm
NEW YORK - Members can send stories and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org for upstate and email@example.com for the New York metro area. The New York City desk can be reached at 212-621-1670. The Albany desk can be reached at 518-458-7821. The photo desk is reachable at 212-621-1902. AP stories, along with the photos that accompany them, can also be obtained from http://www.apexchange.com .
- No criminal charges against driver who struck 2 kids in park Updated: Aug-21-15 1:16 pm
BUFFALO, New York - A driver who is believed to have fallen asleep before striking two children in a Buffalo park, killing one, will not face criminal charges.
- New leader named for Buffalo FBI office Updated: Aug-21-15 3:05 am
BUFFALO, New York - An FBI agent with experience investigating Internet and international terrorism has been chosen to lead the agency's Buffalo office.
- Former auto bureau rep took bribes for passing permit exams Updated: Aug-20-15 3:07 am
BUFFALO, New York - A former auto bureau clerk admits he took bribes from people seeking learner's permits.
- AP source: McCoy will be ready for Bills season opener Updated: Aug-19-15 11:48 am
BUFFALO, New York - Bills running back LeSean McCoy's injured left hamstring will be healed in time for Buffalo's regular-season opener against Indianapolis on Sept. 13, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
- Police: Man in stolen car crashes into quarry near Thruway Updated: Aug-19-15 8:43 am
LANCASTER, New York - State police say an Ohio man is in a Buffalo hospital after the stolen car he was driving crashed into a rock quarry along the Thruway while he was trying to elude troopers.
- New York man to be arraigned on bomb-making charges Updated: Aug-19-15 3:05 am
BUFFALO, New York - A New York man faces arraignment following an explosion in his garage that led to the amputation of his left leg.
- Browns safety Whitner gets cold reception from Bills fans Updated: Aug-18-15 10:33 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - On a hot muggy morning, Browns safety Donte Whitner received a cold reception in his return to the Buffalo Bills' training camp facility for the first time in five years.
- Buffalo school board approves Kriner Cash as superintendent Updated: Aug-18-15 1:53 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo school board has appointed Dr. Kriner Cash as superintendent of the urban upstate district.
- Competency of man accused of supporting terrorism questioned Updated: Aug-17-15 4:09 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The lawyer representing a New York man accused of making plans to join the Islamic State group in Syria said Monday he is concerned about the man's mental competency and received a federal judge's permission for an evaluation.
- University at Buffalo lands $16 million health grant Updated: Aug-17-15 3:07 am
BUFFALO, New York - The University at Buffalo has landed a $16 million, four-year grant from the National Institutes of Health to speed the delivery of new drugs and medical devices to patients.
- Bills cornerback Darby still adjusting to NFL game Updated: Aug-16-15 7:17 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Buffalo Bills rookie Ronald Darby had a tough NFL debut on Friday.
- Ryan says Wynn could miss season with ACL injury Updated: Aug-16-15 3:18 pm
ROCHESTER, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan says defensive tackle Jarius Wynn could be lost for the season after a serious ACL injury.