- Bills offensive line coach Kromer grateful to rejoin team Updated: Aug-03-15 6:35 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was excited to finally join the team at training camp, and grateful to the organization for allowing him to keep his job.
- Whaley: Bills have exchanged contract proposals with Dareus Updated: Aug-03-15 3:20 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - The Bills have exchanged contract proposals with defensive tackle Marcell Dareus, though no deal is imminent.
- NY school problems highlight debate over outside 'receivers' Updated: Aug-03-15 11:06 am
BUFFALO, New York - The clock is ticking for leaders of New York's most chronically underperforming public schools, who under a new state law must quickly begin to turn things around or lose control to an outsider - a tactic that has produced mixed results elsewhere.
- Ex-deputy accused of smuggling items to inmates faces trial Updated: Aug-03-15 9:16 am
BUFFALO, New York - A former sheriff's deputy is set to stand trial on charges he smuggled a lighter and other items to inmates inside the Buffalo jail where he worked.
- Rex Ryan lists guard Richie Incognito among Bills starters Updated: Aug-02-15 5:45 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - From being labeled an NFL bully to Buffalo Bills starter: guard Richie Incognito took a big step in his return to football following a 15-month hiatus that placed his career in jeopardy.
- Percy Harvin eager to establish fresh start with Bills Updated: Aug-01-15 5:51 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Bills receiver Percy Harvin is at peace with his checkered past, and wants more than anything to put it behind him.
- McCoy creates buzz as Buffalo Bills open training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 4:35 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - After LeSean McCoy's arrival in March excited much of the Buffalo Bills' fan base, the running back decided to give back on the first day of training camp.
- No bail for man charged with trying to join Islamic State Updated: Jul-31-15 3:50 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Arafat Nagi had made an oath to the Islamic State group, outfitted himself to fight and had a one-way ticket to the Middle East at the time of his arrest, federal authorities said Friday.
- New York man injured by homemade bomb has left leg amputated Updated: Jul-31-15 9:53 am
WHEATFIELD, New York - The lawyer for a man charged in connection with an explosion at his western New York home says surgeons have amputated his client's injured left leg.
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week Updated: Jul-30-15 7:26 pm
DETROIT - Toronto acquired All-Star left-hander David Price from the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, the second major move in less than a week by the Blue Jays as they chase their first postseason appearance since 1993.
- Sabres owner says 2 lost seasons were successful for future Updated: Jul-30-15 2:26 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula says the last two losing seasons were big successes for the team.
- Latest piece of waterfront path completed in Buffalo Updated: Jul-29-15 3:10 am
BUFFALO, New York - A newly completed pathway offers improved pedestrian and bicycle access to Buffalo's developing waterfront.
- Cunneyworth returns for 2nd stint to coach Sabres' AHL team Updated: Jul-28-15 5:13 pm
ROCHESTER, New York - Randy Cunneyworth is returning to the Rochester Americans for a second time to coach the Buffalo Sabres' American Hockey League affiliate.
- Snow piles from record-breaking Buffalo storm still melting Updated: Jul-28-15 4:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - People from Buffalo hear it all year - over the phone or while traveling: "Buffalo? Got snow there?"
- University at Buffalo speakers to include actor Kevin Spacey Updated: Jul-28-15 3:08 am
BUFFALO, New York - The University at Buffalo has released the lineup for its annual Distinguished Speakers Series.
- Sabres sign prospect defenseman Guhle to entry-level deal Updated: Jul-27-15 9:56 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres have signed newly drafted defenseman Brendan Guhle to a three-year, entry-level contract.
- Sabres shakeup: Brandon replaces Black as team president Updated: Jul-27-15 6:03 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Bills president Russ Brandon dressed for the occasion Monday, when it came time to discuss his new expanded role of overseeing Buffalo's other pro sports franchise, the NHL's Sabres.
- Police: Man dies after crashing ATV into tree in Erie County Updated: Jul-27-15 3:53 pm
NEWSTEAD, New York - Police say a man has died after crashing his all-terrain vehicle into a tree in Erie County.
- Jail employee convicted of dog-fighting, animal cruelty Updated: Jul-24-15 3:08 am
BUFFALO, New York - A city jail cell block attendant in Buffalo has been convicted of dog-fighting and animal cruelty after a two-week jury trial in state supreme court.
- Where's the beef? Fast-food franchisees pan NY wage hike Updated: Jul-23-15 8:59 pm
NEW YORK - Gov. Andrew Cuomo wants to have it his way with New York's fast-food industry - and restaurant owners aren't loving it.
- Buffalo Sabres re-sign forward D'Amigo to 1-year contract Updated: Jul-23-15 5:02 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres have re-signed forward Jerry D'Amigo to a one-year contract.
- Buffalo council candidate recorded using racial epithet Updated: Jul-23-15 2:25 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown is advocating for the resignation of a city commissioner running for the Common Council after recordings surfaced of him using racial epithets.
- NY oil tank car inspections lead to 1 immediate fix Updated: Jul-23-15 4:16 am
ALBANY, New York - New York officials say another round of inspections of tank cars and tracks carrying crude oil have found 62 defects, including one requiring an immediate fix.
- Ex-Buffalo bar manager sentenced to 18 for airman's death Updated: Jul-22-15 11:17 am
BUFFALO, New York - A former Buffalo pub manager has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for shoving a patron down a flight of stairs and causing his death.
- Buffalo officials divided on takeover of failing schools Updated: Jul-21-15 7:25 pm
BUFFALO, New York - District leaders under state orders to fix 25 failing Buffalo schools or lose control of them say they want to hear more about what New York expects under a new receivership law, even while divided about the model's chances for success.