- Australia to sell bitcoins confiscated as proceeds of crime Updated: May-30-16 10:20 pm
CANBERRA, Australia - About $13 million in bitcoins will be auctioned in Sydney in June after Australian police confiscated the digital currency as proceeds of crime, an official said Tuesday.
- Lauren Jackson back in basketball in team operations role Updated: May-24-16 11:16 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Lauren Jackson's first job since retiring from basketball won't be far from the court.
- Australians in court charged with plot to take boat to Syria Updated: May-16-16 2:59 am
BRISBANE, Australia - An Australian firebrand preacher deported from the Philippines and four other suspected jihadists appeared in a northern Australian court on Monday charged with planning to head for Syria in a 7-meter (23-foot) boat to fight for the Islamic State group.
- Malou heading to NBA draft without playing for Iowa St Updated: May-11-16 1:10 pm
AMES, Iowa - One of the most hyped recruits in Iowa State history is heading to the NBA without ever playing for the Cyclones.
- Police allege 5 radicals planned to leave Australia by boat Updated: May-10-16 10:14 pm
CANBERRA, Australia - Five men have been arrested on suspicion that they planned to leave Australia in a seven-meter (23-foot) boat to fight in Syria, police said Wednesday.
- Australian Jared Tallent to get 2012 walk gold medal in June Updated: May-06-16 9:01 pm
SYDNEY - The Australian Olympic Committee said Saturday that Australian race walker Jared Tallent will be presented with his 2012 Olympic gold medal in June in Melbourne.
- Australia to host its first Basketball without Borders camp Updated: May-02-16 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Australia will host a Basketball without Borders camp for the first time next month.