- Australia to host its first Basketball without Borders camp Updated: May-02-16 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Australia will host a Basketball without Borders camp for the first time next month.
- Hackett apologizes for "pure stupidity" in groping incident Updated: Apr-29-16 1:37 am
GOLD COAST, Australia - Two-time Olympic 1,500-meter freestyle champion Grant Hackett has publicly apologized for a drunken incident on a flight home from the Australian Olympic trials earlier this month, when he was accused of groping a male passenger who reclined the seat in front of him.
- Diego Castro wins top individual award in Australian soccer Updated: Apr-26-16 8:03 am
SYDNEY - Perth Glory winger Diego Castro has won the top individual honor in Australia's A-League.
- Western Sydney beat Brisbane 5-4 in A-League semi Updated: Apr-24-16 6:05 am
SYDNEY - Dario Vidosic scored in the 12th minute of extra time to give the Western Sydney Wanderers a 5-4 win over Brisbane on Sunday in an extraordinary semifinal in Australian football's A-League.
- Melbourne City beats Perth 2-0 to reach A-League semifinals Updated: Apr-17-16 5:32 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Melbourne City will play Adelaide United in next weekend's semifinals of Australian football's A-League after beating Perth 2-0 Sunday in the first round of the playoffs.