- Mom charged for allegedly letting child's teeth rot Updated: Aug-29-15 11:17 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida mom has been arrested after authorities say she repeatedly ignored a dentist's warning that her 4-year-old needed surgery on her rotting teeth.
- Police: Florida woman lied about kidnapping to skip work Updated: Aug-21-15 9:01 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida Panhandle woman is accused of making up a lie about being kidnapped so she wouldn't have to return to her job as a night shift nursing assistant.
- No injuries after school bush crashes into ditch Updated: Aug-20-15 7:55 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Florida - No injuries were reported after a Florida Panhandle school bus hit a pot hole and went into a ditch.
- Police: Baby nearly drowned after being left alone in tub Updated: Aug-20-15 3:37 pm
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida couple has been charged with child neglect after police say they left their 10-month-old baby in a tub and the child nearly drowned.
- Backpage ad site: Aider of traffickers or way to stop them? Updated: Aug-16-15 12:27 pm
CHICAGO - The adult ads on Backpage.com are endless - written in a sort of risque code to avoid implying something illegal, yet still obvious invitations for sex, adorned with suggestive photos and videos. Many in the fight against sex trafficking loathe the website, particularly since some escorts in the ads have turned out to be minors who've been forced into the sex trade.
- 2 face charges for allegedly shooting wildlife officer Updated: Aug-08-15 11:10 pm
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Florida Panhandle authorities say the two men responsible for shooting a wildlife officer during a violent struggle Friday also tried to repeatedly run him over with his patrol boat.
- Wildlife officer shot and wounded Updated: Aug-08-15 9:53 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Florida Panhandle authorities say one of the men responsible for shooting a wildlife officer was wanted on drug charges in Michigan.
- Man dies after being brought to jail, investigation underway Updated: Aug-04-15 6:37 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - An investigation is underway after a 45-year-old man died hours after being brought to the Bay County Jail.