- Man gets 15 years for DUI manslaughter Updated: Feb-06-16 3:01 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida Panhandle man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for a fatal drunken driving crash.
- Nelson wants limits on drones around airports Updated: Feb-05-16 2:45 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson is meeting with Florida's airport directors as part of a push to garner support for new technology that could protect airports and other sensitive areas from drones.
- The Latest: Missouri suspects led police on chase Updated: Feb-05-16 11:46 am
MILTON, Florida - The Latest on Missouri couple suspected in a multistate crime spree. All times local:
- Panama City doctor confirms case of leprosy Updated: Feb-04-16 8:53 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Health officials in Panama City say a man has been diagnosed with leprosy.
- Man guilty in shooting at spring break house party Updated: Jan-28-16 2:53 pm
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Florida - An Alabama man has been convicted of numerous counts of attempted murder in connection with the shooting and wounding of seven people at a Florida house party during spring break last year.
- Missing couple found dead in Apalachicola National Forest Updated: Jan-27-16 8:07 am
APALACHICOLA, Florida - Authorities say they've found a missing man and woman dead in the Apalachicola National Forest in the Florida Panhandle.
- Charges against 1 man dropped in alleged spring break rape Updated: Jan-23-16 11:56 am
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Florida - Prosecutors have dropped sexual battery charges against one of three men arrested in April in connection with an alleged gang rape behind a waterfront Panama City Beach night club.
- Prosecutors seek death for woman charged with killing son Updated: Jan-21-16 4:57 pm
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against a Florida woman accused of killing her 3-year-old son and stuffing him into a suitcase.
- Feds charge 2nd suspect in string of jewelry store robberies Updated: Jan-11-16 7:11 pm
ATLANTA - The FBI zeroed in on a woman suspected in jewelry store robberies across the South after analyzing records from cellphone towers near the robberies, then checking social media and hearing from suspicious friends, newly filed court records reveal.
- Woman charged after allegedly attacking driver with scissors Updated: Jan-09-16 12:02 pm
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Panama City woman has been arrested after authorities say she attacked a fellow driver with a pair of scissors following a traffic crash.
- Man gets 7 years for fatal hit-and-run crash Updated: Jan-09-16 3:02 am
PANAMA CITY, Florida - A Florida Panhandle man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for a fatal hit-and-run crash.