- Agreement to help Mary Washington students pursue med degree Updated: Jul-29-15 10:01 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - The University of Mary Washington is partnering with George Washington University's medical school to help students pursue a medical degree.
- Fredericksburg rules the roost; pesky vultures driven away Updated: Jul-28-15 9:41 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - Fredericksburg is the ruler of the roost after a removal effort drove off a flock of pesky vultures.
- Sentara, Va. medical group complete partnership agreement Updated: Jul-28-15 3:13 am
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia - Sentara Healthcare and Fredericksburg-based Pratt Medical Center have completed a partnership agreement.
- Boy accused of fatally stabbing 2 men to be charged as adult Updated: Jul-23-15 6:13 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - The 15-year-old boy accused of stabbing two men to death during an altercation outside a Fredericksburg restaurant last month will be tried as an adult.
- Va. AG sues pawnbroker, alleges illegal vehicle title loans Updated: Jul-22-15 9:26 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - A lawsuit filed by Attorney General Mark Herring alleges that a pawnbroker in Spotsylvania County made illegal and unlicensed motor vehicle title loans.
- Mary Washington panel to discuss presidential search process Updated: Jul-20-15 2:08 am
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - The University of Mary Washington's Presidential Search Advisory Committee will meet this week to discuss the search process and next steps.
- Fredericksburg man gets 65-month investment fraud sentence Updated: Jul-13-15 5:42 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A Fredericksburg man was sentenced Monday to more than five years in prison for misappropriating millions of dollars from people who thought they were investing in an office park.
- Exhibit honoring fallen EMS workers to make stop in W.Va. Updated: Jul-13-15 2:09 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - An exhibit honoring fallen emergency medical services workers will make a stop in West Virginia during its trip to a new home in Virginia.