- Outgoing Argentine president says she's not going away Updated: Nov-25-15 5:27 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - When Argentines chose a new president in recent elections, many voters seemed more concerned about what would happen with the old one.
- American Airlines stops taking payment in Argentine currency Updated: Nov-25-15 2:58 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - American Airlines says it has stopped taking Argentine pesos as payment for tickets because of limits on its ability to convert the money into dollars.
- Argentina's president-elect inherits large economic problems Updated: Nov-23-15 3:55 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentine President-elect Mauricio Macri on Monday prepared to confront myriad problems in Latin America's third largest economy, including soaring prices and high government spending that are a legacy of outgoing President Cristina Fernandez.
- The Latest: Argentine opposition wins presidential election Updated: Nov-22-15 7:47 pm
BUENOS AIRES - The latest on Argentina's presidential runoff election. All times local:
- Argentina runoff election could bring big changes in economy Updated: Nov-20-15 12:29 pm
CAPILLA DEL SENOR, Argentina - Marcelo Cervigni watches a huge tractor planting soybeans on his farm while flipping through smartphone photos of neighboring canola fields pummeled by a hail storm the night before.
- Argentine presidential candidates blast each other in debate Updated: Nov-15-15 10:20 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's two presidential candidates on Sunday claimed the other was lying and running from his record during a debate filled with barbs that were clearly aimed at appealing to undecided voters a week before an historic runoff election.
- Argentina, Brazil draw 1-1 in classic World Cup qualifier Updated: Nov-13-15 11:50 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina and Brazil drew 1-1 in their much-awaited World Cup qualifier on Friday, with neither of the traditional South American powers able to secure the victory needed to kick-start their slow start to the 2018 qualifying campaign.
- Rain washes out Argentina vs. Brazil; set for Friday Updated: Nov-12-15 6:57 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's highly-anticipated 2018 World Cup qualifier against Brazil was postponed on Thursday because of torrential rain and is now scheduled for Friday.
- Tevez a doubt for Argentina World Cup qualifier vs. Brazil Updated: Nov-09-15 10:38 am
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina forward Carlos Tevez is a doubt for Thursday's key World Cup qualifier against Brazil in Buenos Aires with an injured left knee.
- Sprawling Buenos Aires province key to Argentine election Updated: Nov-07-15 2:25 pm
CIUDADELA, Argentina - Yanina Mendoza doesn't seem a natural voter for opposition leader Mauricio Macri, a member of one of Argentina's richest families who is running for president on pro-market credentials.
- For transgender community, Argentine girl sign of hope Updated: Nov-04-15 1:52 pm
MERLO, Argentina - Luana grabs her sparkly blue dress with one hand and spins, using her other hand as a guide while a strand of tulle floats around her body.