- Argentine authorities lure whale from Buenos Aires marina Updated: Aug-04-15 3:58 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentine authorities have successfully guided a whale out of the marina of a glitzy area in Buenos Aires and hope that it will now return to sea.
- Argentina's foreign minister questions Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jul-29-15 5:23 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's foreign minister is asking U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to clarify whether Washington's nuclear deal with Iran includes removing from Interpol's list an Iranian wanted in a major bombing in the South American country.
- Argentina revokes arrest warrant for Justin Bieber Updated: Jul-22-15 11:59 am
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A court in Argentina has revoked an arrest warrant that was issued for Justin Bieber for an alleged attack on a photographer in Buenos Aires in 2013, but the charges against him still stand, a court official said Wednesday.
- Conservative wins mayoral election in Argentina's capital Updated: Jul-19-15 9:01 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Conservative Horacio Rodriguez Larreta won Sunday's mayoral run-off election in Buenos Aires, in a closer race than his opposition party had hoped for in the capital ahead of presidential voting later this year.
- Argentina unveils Bolivia independence heroine statue Updated: Jul-15-15 8:20 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The presidents of Argentina and Bolivia have unveiled a statue of Bolivian war of independence heroine Juana Azurduy.
- Juventus sends Tevez to Boca, gets 4 players in return Updated: Jul-13-15 8:00 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus made Carlos Tevez's transfer to his hometown club Boca Juniors official on Monday, and announced it is getting options on four players in return.
- Juventus president: Tevez transfer to Boca nearly complete Updated: Jul-06-15 1:23 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has indicated that Carlos Tevez's expected transfer to Boca Juniors will be completed in "a few days."
- Conservative Argentine candidate wins 1st round of election Updated: Jul-05-15 10:31 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A Buenos Aires mayoral candidate aligned with Argentina's top opposition presidential contender has won the first round of city elections.