- Green Bay comes on in 2nd half, beats Minnesota-Duluth 94-74 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:00 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Carrington Love scored 22 points - his third game with 22 or more points this season - and Green Bay rode an explosive second half to a 94-74 victory over Division II Minnesota-Duluth on Sunday.
- Man, 53, dies in ATV rollover in NE Minnesota Updated: Nov-21-15 2:50 pm
DULUTH, Minnesota - A 53-year-old man has died in an all-terrain vehicle crash in northeastern Minnesota.
- Duluth facility gives away car in effort to retain nurses Updated: Nov-20-15 11:19 am
DULUTH, Minnesota - A health care facility in Duluth has gone to great lengths to recruit and retain staff amid a nursing shortage in northeastern Minnesota.
- Correction: Verso Restructuring story Updated: Nov-18-15 10:12 am
DULUTH, Minnesota - In a story Nov. 17 about Verso Corporation restructuring, The Associated Press erroneously reported that it is considering closing some of its mills. Verso is considering selling some mills and related facilities, not closing them.
- Minnesota Power proposes residential rate hike Updated: Nov-14-15 5:28 pm
DULUTH, Minnesota - Minnesota Power is proposing a rate hike for residential customers as part of a plan to cut electrical costs for struggling mining and paper companies.
- Duluth, Anoka County have most untested rape kits in state Updated: Nov-12-15 4:21 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Duluth Police Department and the Anoka County Sheriff's Office are among the Minnesota law agencies storing the most untested rape kits, the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said Thursday.
- Duluth voters pick new mayor Updated: Nov-04-15 7:17 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A businesswoman endorsed by the outgoing mayor of Duluth will apparently become his successor.
- Pipeline protesters arrested at Enbridge office Updated: Nov-03-15 7:15 am
DULUTH, Minnesota - Police say seven people protesting an oil pipeline project in northern Minnesota were arrested after they refused to leave an Enbridge Energy office in Duluth.
- Alcohol was factor in UMD student's fatal fall into creek Updated: Nov-02-15 4:50 pm
DULUTH, Minnesota - Authorities say a 22-year-old University of Minnesota Duluth student found dead in a creek was drinking before he slipped from a trail and fell 75 feet.
- Reward offered in Duluth woman's disappearance Updated: Oct-31-15 1:05 pm
DULUTH, Minnesota - The Duluth Police Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information in the disappearance of a 48-year-old woman.