- Wyoming has 14 in-state players on roster Updated: Aug-29-15 4:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - If Josh Harshman was two years older, he might not have landed at Wyoming.
- Nebraska State Penitentiary guard hospitalized after assault Updated: Aug-29-15 2:58 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Nebraska State Penitentiary correctional officer has undergone surgery for broken bones in his face after being attacked by an inmate.
- Orchard grows food, sprouts education on raising fruit trees Updated: Aug-29-15 10:46 am
SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Nebraska - It's hard to beat biting into a juicy apple plucked right from the tree.
- Man convicted of killing friend granted motion hearing Updated: Aug-28-15 6:01 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday ordered an evidentiary hearing be held for a Lincoln man convicted of murder who says his trial attorney failed him by not objecting to jurors being allowed to hear parts of recorded police interviews with him.
- Lincoln man accused of kidnapping, raping 8-year-old girl Updated: Aug-28-15 2:14 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln man described by his father as troubled is accused of kidnapping a sleeping 8-year-old girl from her home and raping her.
- Today in Nebraska for September Updated: Aug-28-15 1:38 pm
- Problems at new apartments in Lincoln remain unresolved Updated: Aug-27-15 4:12 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lincoln officials say problems at a new apartment complex remain unresolved but aren't serious enough to warrant action by the city.
- Nebraska National Guard leaving HQ in test of disaster plan Updated: Aug-27-15 8:28 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska National Guard officials say they're leaving their Lincoln headquarters as part of a disaster exercise that will continue through Sunday.
- 3 people accused of selling mislabeled synthetic marijuana Updated: Aug-26-15 12:53 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The owners of two Lincoln businesses face federal charges that they conspired to acquire and sell synthetic marijuana and commit other crimes.
- Program offers tips for first-generation college students Updated: Aug-25-15 5:08 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A new orientation program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is helping students who are the first in their families to attend college prepare for the rigors of higher education.
- Lincoln attorney Hilgers to run for open legislative seat Updated: Aug-25-15 1:28 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln attorney who ran for the Nebraska Legislature in 2012 and the attorney general's office in 2014 is trying again.
- Lincoln man back home after finishing 2nd in TV show 'Alone' Updated: Aug-24-15 5:19 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 22-year-old man is back home in Lincoln with his wife and friends after finishing second on a reality TV show contest called "Alone."
- First day of classes held at new Career Academy in Nebraska Updated: Aug-23-15 11:02 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - There are certain hiccups you can chalk up to first day jitters.
- Nebraska government email accounts linked to cheating site Updated: Aug-22-15 4:47 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Several Nebraska government email addresses are among the list of millions of subscribers leaked following the breach of the cheating website Ashley Madison.
- Firefighters say 2 dogs killed in Lincoln house fire Updated: Aug-22-15 1:28 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Firefighters say two dogs have been killed in a Lincoln house fire.
- Woman hopes to run cat cafe in Grand Island Updated: Aug-22-15 10:58 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - If Cara Hunter's vision becomes a reality, Grand Island will join an exclusive club of U.S. cities.
- Nebraska's jobless rate up tenth of a point to 2.7 in July Updated: Aug-21-15 11:01 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's unemployment rate inched up a tenth of a point to 2.7 percent in July, but remained the lowest rate in the nation, according to reports issued Friday.
- Man's sentencing delayed so informant's story can be checked Updated: Aug-21-15 8:07 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A judge has delayed sentencing of a man convicted in a Lincoln slaying so the man's lawyer can check an informant's tip that someone else may have been the shooter.
- Woman gets jail time for hitting pedestrian over parking Updated: Aug-21-15 7:23 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lincoln woman has been sentenced to 180 days in jail and two years of probation for using her car to hit a pedestrian following a dispute over a parking spot.
- US attorney in Nebraska reviewing execution drug allegations Updated: Aug-20-15 5:49 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The U.S. attorney's office in Nebraska is reviewing allegations by a civil liberties group that state officials are trying to violate federal law through their attempts to import lethal injection drugs.
- Bicyclist fatally injured in collision, Lincoln police say Updated: Aug-19-15 12:14 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 30-year-old Lincoln man has been fatally injured in a collision between his bicycle and a minivan.
- Jogger who sued Lincoln after sidewalk fall loses Updated: Aug-18-15 9:25 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A jogger who blamed Lincoln officials after falling on an uneven sidewalk has lost her lawsuit against the city.
- 'Mini storybook' of black history in Lincoln makes its debut Updated: Aug-17-15 4:46 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A dedication ceremony has been held for three tall plaques that tell the stories of several African-Americans in Lincoln since the first black settlers arrived in the 1870s.
- Lincoln offers $6.6M to help build company's new office Updated: Aug-16-15 12:08 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A software company's new $32.2 million seven-story headquarters being planned in Lincoln will receive $6.6 million in public money.
- Lincoln Children's Zoo celebrating 50th birthday this year Updated: Aug-16-15 10:34 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Lincoln Children's Zoo is celebrating its 50th birthday this year and this month's "Zoobilee" event at Pinnacle Bank Arena served as the official birthday party. The celebration featured a birds of prey show, live children's music and performances by Larry the Cable Guy.