- Hearing Monday for ex-deputy charged in fatal shooting case Updated: Feb-08-16 7:04 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A former Oklahoma volunteer sheriff's deputy charged with second-degree manslaughter in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man is due in court.
- Birt leads Tulsa over Houston 77-63 Updated: Feb-07-16 6:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Pat Birt matched his season high of 27 points and Tulsa beat Houston 77-63 on Sunday.
- Man dies after shooting outside Tulsa bar, suspect arrested Updated: Feb-07-16 4:27 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a man who was shot outside a Tulsa bar has died and that a suspect who was arrested for the shooting will be charged with murder.
- High school student accused in sexual assault near campus Updated: Feb-05-16 2:37 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - An 18-year-old male Tulsa high school student accused of sexually assaulting another student off campus has been arrested.
- Man found dead at apartment complex near Tulsa high school Updated: Feb-04-16 3:33 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a 26-year-old man was found dead at an apartment complex next to Booker T. Washington High School.
- Interim sheriff: Reserve deputy program's return undecided Updated: Feb-04-16 12:26 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The fate of an Oklahoma county's reserve deputy program is still undecided after a member fatally shot an unarmed man last April, the agency's third sheriff in four months said Wednesday.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of pregnant woman in Tulsa Updated: Feb-03-16 10:36 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Nearly four years after a pregnant 19-year-old was fatally shot in her car in north Tulsa, a man that fathered her first child has been charged in the case.
- McDonald's to test expanded all-day breakfast with McGriddle Updated: Jan-28-16 3:58 pm
NEW YORK - Basking in the fanfare over its all-day breakfast menu, McDonald's is pushing its operational limits by testing the addition of another morning favorite to the lineup: the McGriddle.
- UConn rolls to season-high 64 point win over Tulsa Updated: Jan-27-16 11:15 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - About two weeks ago, Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma made some tactical changes to the Huskies' defense, and the moves have paid off.
- Group seeks public vote on plan to reduce prison population Updated: Jan-27-16 7:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A newly formed coalition dedicated to reforming Oklahoma's criminal justice system launched a ballot initiative Wednesday for a public vote on policies to reduce the state's high prison population.
- Woodard scores 18 points to help Tulsa beat UCF 75-60 Updated: Jan-24-16 5:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 18 points with 10 rebounds and six assists and Tulsa topped Central Florida 75-60 on Sunday.
- 1 person killed in single-vehicle collision in Tulsa County Updated: Jan-24-16 3:52 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 30-year-old Oklahoma City man has died following a single-vehicle crash on the Creek Turnpike in Tulsa County.
- Weather service cites wildfire risk in Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Jan-24-16 2:38 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The National Weather Service says gusty winds, warm temperatures and low humidity are creating a limited danger of wildfires in eastern Oklahoma and northwestern Arkansas.
- Missouri rape suspect arrested in Tulsa following tip Updated: Jan-24-16 12:56 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - An anonymous tip led Tulsa police to a man wanted in Missouri on several counts of rape.
- Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office reduces caseload backlog Updated: Jan-24-16 12:27 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office has reduced a massive caseload backlog, an important step toward regaining the accreditation that it lost in 2009.
- Bank robbery suspect's release from prison was mistake Updated: Jan-23-16 4:01 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The suspect in a robbery in which an Oklahoma bank president was fatally shot had been released from a Texas prison by mistake, records show.
- Tulsa woman accused of embezzling from oil industry company Updated: Jan-21-16 7:26 am
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - A Tulsa woman faces embezzlement charges after being accused of using credit cards of an oil-field services company to make more than $16,000 worth of personal transactions.
- Trump touts "a good day" after Palin endorsement Updated: Jan-20-16 11:29 pm
NORWALK, Iowa - Donald Trump brandished the endorsement of conservative Republican firebrand Sarah Palin at an Iowa rally Wednesday in the increasingly intense 2016 GOP presidential sweepstakes.
- The Latest: Protester escorted out of Trump Tulsa rally Updated: Jan-20-16 4:01 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The latest on the visit to Tulsa by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- Trump plans campaign stop at Tulsa's Oral Roberts University Updated: Jan-20-16 3:31 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is set to make a campaign stop at Tulsa's Oral Roberts University with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin
- Man arrested for the death of girlfriend's 6-month-old son Updated: Jan-18-16 11:31 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police say a man has been arrested for the death of his girlfriend's 6-month-old son.
- Nonprofit seeks information about elk's death near Tahlequah Updated: Jan-18-16 6:02 am
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - A nonprofit is offering a $1,000 reward for information about the death of a nearly 9-year-old elk killed in a nature preserve near Tahlequah.
- Man in custody after firing gun near playground Updated: Jan-17-16 12:24 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A man is in custody after police say he allegedly shot a gun near a playground area of an apartment complex.
- Brookings hires Tulsa analyst as assistant city manager Updated: Jan-17-16 10:28 am
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Brookings has hired an assistant city manager.
- Abreu's late pass leads to second straight Chili Bowl win Updated: Jan-17-16 1:32 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Rico Abreu celebrated one of the biggest victories of his career a year ago at the prestigious Chili Bowl, shortly before making one of the biggest moves of his career.