- UALR slips past Tulsa 64-60 to remain unbeaten Updated: Nov-28-15 6:48 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Josh Hagins scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Arkansas-Little Rock to a 64-60 win over Tulsa on Saturday.
- Oklahoma refugee director says pause admitting Syrians Updated: Nov-28-15 3:08 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The director of resettling refugees in eastern Oklahoma says the United States should pause the admission of Syrian refugees until the government can ensure the safety of Americans.
- Hillary Clinton plans fundraising stop in Tulsa Updated: Nov-27-15 3:25 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is planning a fundraising stop early next month in Tulsa.
- Wrongful conviction lawsuit agreement against Tulsa approved Updated: Nov-27-15 1:48 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A federal judge has approved the $8 million settlement of a wrongful conviction lawsuit against the city of Tulsa.
- Jury convicts Oklahoma man for defrauding Broyles Foundation Updated: Nov-24-15 2:55 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A federal jury has convicted an Oklahoma man for defrauding the charitable foundation run by former University of Arkansas athletic director Frank Broyles.
- Ex-sheriff's deputy sentenced to 8 years in battery case Updated: Nov-23-15 4:34 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A former Tulsa County sheriff's deputy was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison after being convicted of sexual battery and indecent exposure charges.
- Church's Chicken franchisee with unpaid taxes found in Texas Updated: Nov-23-15 7:00 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Church's Chicken franchisee who was reported missing after 15 of his Tulsa- and Oklahoma City-area restaurants closed in early November has been located.
- Police investigating after bullet holes found in City Hall Updated: Nov-22-15 4:18 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police are investigating after two bullet holes were found in window panes of the City Hall complex.
- No. 19 Navy rolls past Tulsa 44-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:51 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Now that No. 19 Navy has dispatched Tulsa in dominating fashion, the Midshipmen can focus on bigger goals.
- No. 9 Wichita State easily beats Emporia State 76-54 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:48 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Ron Baker scored 23 points and No. 9 Wichita State bounced back from its first November loss since 2011 to beat Emporia State 76-54 on Saturday.
- Defense: Evidence withheld in ex-policeman's murder trial Updated: Nov-20-15 5:13 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Attorneys in the trial of a former police officer charged with murder have been given a new deadline to exchange case documents after allegations arose that both legal teams were intentionally withheld information from each other.
- 2 teens arrested in Kansas for fatal shooting of Tulsa girl Updated: Nov-20-15 2:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two teenagers have been arrested in Kansas in connection with the fatal drive-by shooting of a 16-year-old girl in Tulsa.
- County paid nearly $34k for ex-sheriff's grand jury fight Updated: Nov-19-15 6:24 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa County has paid nearly $34,000 for an indicted former sheriff's unsuccessful legal fight against a grand jury petition that sought an investigation into his agency.
- Oklahoma governor seeks end of Planned Parenthood contracts Updated: Nov-19-15 5:46 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin is urging the state's Medicaid provider to cancel its contracts with two Planned Parenthood affiliates, citing what she called a "high rate of billing errors."
- Tulsa aviation company's new strategy leads to 150 job cuts Updated: Nov-19-15 11:26 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Tulsa-based aviation company has announced that it will focus on its engine service business and place its VIP business unit in a dormant mode, leading to 150 jobs cuts.
- Man faces murder charge in Stillwater stabbing death Updated: Nov-19-15 6:43 am
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - A Payne County man is facing murder and drug charges after an argument led to a fatal stabbing at a Stillwater intersection.
- Hearing rescheduled for ex-Oklahoma deputy in fatal shooting Updated: Nov-18-15 10:36 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - A hearing has been rescheduled for an ex-Oklahoma volunteer sheriff's deputy charged with second-degree manslaughter in the shooting of an unarmed man.
- Tulsa upsets No. 9 Wichita State 77-67 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:00 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - With star guard Fred VanVleet slowed by a hamstring injury and fellow star Ron Baker hounded by one athletic Tulsa defender after the next, Wichita State coach Greg Mashall was hoping for some solid contributions from his freshmen and sophomores.
- Tulsa upsets No. 9 Wichita State 77-67 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:52 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - While Tulsa players and coaches refused to get swept up in the moment of the Hurricane's upset win over Wichita State.
- Necropsy: Bladder stone found in Tulsa Zoo elephant Updated: Nov-17-15 12:36 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa Zoo says a necropsy on one of its elephants indicates a nearly 10-pound bladder stone found in the animal led to her illness.
- Settlement approved in lawsuit against Tulsa appraisal firm Updated: Nov-16-15 1:54 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Former residents of the old mining town of Picher have reached a settlement with a Tulsa-based appraisal firm they say intentionally undervalued their property for a federal buyout.
- Tulsa beats Central Arkansas 98-81 Updated: Nov-14-15 8:21 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 23 points with four rebounds, four assists and four steals as Tulsa beat Central Arkansas 98-81 in a season opener on Saturday night.
- Victim witness center to honor former Tulsa DA Tim Harris Updated: Nov-13-15 2:12 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Prosecutors are planning to honor former Tulsa County District Attorney Tim Harris by naming the agency's victim witness center after him.
- Man accused of punching dog, pulling officer into creek Updated: Nov-13-15 12:43 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A burglary suspect has been arrested after Tulsa authorities say he punched a police dog several times and pulled an officer into a creek.
- Woman charged after ramming police car with SUV Updated: Nov-13-15 9:42 am
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - A woman who rammed a police officer's car as he fired his gun at her speeding SUV has been charged with five criminal counts, including assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.