- UEFA confirms steroid positive test in Dinamo Zagreb case Updated: Nov-26-15 8:43 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has confirmed that Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi was banned after testing positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol.
- Arsenal's Champs League hopes alive with 3-0 win over Zagreb Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LONDON - Arsenal received a Champions League lifeline courtesy of Alexis Sanchez's double and assistance from Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- A draw would see both Bayern and Olympiakos advance Updated: Nov-23-15 7:49 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With the public still jittery after the Paris attacks and the security alert in Belgium, misbehaving fans are the last thing any football club would want right now.
- UEFA bans Dinamo Zagreb's Ademi for 4 years for doping Updated: Nov-21-15 8:25 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA says it banned Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi for four years after he tested positive for doping at a Champions League match.
- Dinamo Zagreb boss rearrested over bribery charges Updated: Nov-18-15 5:21 am
ZAGREB, Croatia - Dinamo Zagreb president Zdravko Mamic, who is suspected of tax evasion and bribery, has been arrested along with five other people.
- Bayern hammers Arsenal 5-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-04-15 6:47 pm
MUNICH - Thomas Mueller scored two goals as Bayern Munich hammered Arsenal 5-1 on Wednesday to close in on a place in the knockout stage of the Champions League.
- Pardo leads Olympiakos to 2-1 win over Dinamo Zagreb Updated: Nov-04-15 5:35 pm
PIRAEUS, Greece - Substitute Felipe Pardo kept Olympiakos on track for a place in the Champions League round of 16 on Wednesday, scoring twice in the second half for a 2-1 win over Dinamo Zagreb.