- Water released from Idaho reservoir to cool river for salmon Updated: Jun-20-15 10:08 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal officials have started releasing water from Dworshak Reservoir in northern Idaho several weeks earlier than normal to cool areas downstream for federally protected salmon.
- Judge won't reduce bond for suspect in strangling Updated: Jun-19-15 5:43 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 2nd District Judge has denied reducing bond for a man accused of strangling his ex-wife.
- 3 Lewiston bars hit with license suspension Updated: Jun-18-15 10:45 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho police are penalizing three bars in Lewiston after a November event at a bar called the 3rd Wheel allegedly violated laws against nudity and simulated sex acts.
- Murder trial costs tallied after baby sitter's acquittal Updated: Jun-11-15 11:16 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge is deciding who will pick up the latest bills for the trial of a baby sitter who was acquitted of murder in the death of a 2-year-old in her care.
- EPA fines Clearwater Paper over alleged pollution violations Updated: Jun-10-15 11:22 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Clearwater Paper Company has agreed to pay a civil penalty and upgrade pollution control equipment at its Lewiston pulp and paper mill to address alleged violations of the Clean Air Act.
- Teen found dead in N. Idaho; investigation underway Updated: Jun-09-15 8:56 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Nez Perce tribal police are investigating the death of an 18-year-old man in north Idaho.