- Miami rallies past NC State 8-7 at ACC Tournament Updated: May-26-16 10:57 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Edgar Michelangeli's three-run homer in the top of the ninth helped Miami rally past North Carolina State 8-7 on Thursday night at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- Florida State beats Georgia Tech 6-1 in ACC baseball tourney Updated: May-26-16 6:45 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - John Sansone and Dylan Busby each hit two-run homers to help Florida State beat Georgia Tech 6-1 in Thursday's pool play at the Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament.
- Clemson tops Virginia 5-4 in ACC baseball tournament Updated: May-26-16 2:44 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Chase Pinder's sacrifice fly in the top of the ninth scored the go-ahead run and lifted Clemson past Virginia 5-4 on Thursday at the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
- Smith homers twice, Louisville beats Wake Forest 9-5 at ACCs Updated: May-25-16 10:31 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Will Smith homered twice and drove in five runs and Louisville beat Wake Forest 9-5 on Wednesday night at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- Miami beats Georgia Tech 4-0 in ACC baseball tournament Updated: May-25-16 7:06 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Brandon Lopez and Willie Abreu each had RBI singles in a three-run opening inning, while Zack Collins added a home run to help Miami beat Georgia Tech 4-0 in Wednesday's pool play at the Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament.
- Florida State beats NC State 7-3 in ACC baseball tournament Updated: May-25-16 4:14 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Steven Wells Jr. hit an RBI sacrifice fly to start a four-run eighth inning that helped Florida State beat North Carolina State 7-3 in Wednesday's pool play at the Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament.
- Georgia Tech tops Boston College 6-0 in ACC play-in game Updated: May-24-16 6:52 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Tristan English, Matt Gonzalez and Trevor Craport each hit home runs to help Georgia Tech beat Boston College 6-0 on Tuesday in an Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament play-in game.
- Wake Forest beats Duke 4-3 in ACC tournament play-in game Updated: May-24-16 2:37 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Stuart Fairchild homered and Wake Forest held on to beat Duke 4-3 on Tuesday in an Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament play-in game.
- ACC Tournament begins with Miami, Louisville as favorites Updated: May-23-16 12:27 pm
Virginia won the Atlantic Coast Conference's first national championship in six decades. Miami and Louisville look like the best contenders for the next one.
- Duke adds freshmen Bolden, White to freshman class Updated: May-19-16 5:21 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has added two more players to one of the nation's top recruiting classes.
- DA: No charges in officer-involved shooting Updated: May-17-16 4:35 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Durham District Attorney Roger Echols says there is no probable cause to file charges against Durham police officers involved in a shooting last year that left a 21-year-old man dead.
- Ben & Jerry push to register voters in North Carolina Updated: May-17-16 1:14 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - Ice cream innovators Ben & Jerry are in North Carolina to launch a drive to increase voter registration and participation.
- Man shot, killed in Durham public housing complex Updated: May-14-16 4:38 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Durham Police are investigating a homicide at a public housing complex in the city.
- Duke's Holliday getting back to normal 4 years after crash Updated: May-12-16 2:49 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Blair Holliday will walk across the stage this weekend during Duke's graduation ceremonies.
- Momentum afoot to repeal cap on state funds for light rail Updated: May-10-16 3:50 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - There may be momentum to repeal a limit on state funds for light-rail projects approved last year.
- Krzyzewski has hernia surgery, expects to be healthy for Rio Updated: May-09-16 2:11 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke says men's basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski has had hernia surgery.
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach Updated: May-08-16 9:58 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has completed the investigation of its women's basketball team and says Joanne P. McCallie will remain the coach.
- Next hearing on slayings of young Muslims slated for June Updated: May-06-16 11:40 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - The next pretrial hearing will occur in June in the case of a man accused of killing a Muslim couple and one of their relatives in North Carolina.
- North Carolina election board investigating Durham ballots Updated: May-05-16 5:24 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina election officials investigating inconsistencies with provisional ballots in Durham County during the March 15 primary may decide to remove more than 1,000 of the ballots from the vote count, but that doing so will not affect the outcome of any races.
- Man wounded in double shooting charged with murder Updated: May-05-16 2:39 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Police in Durham say a man wounded in a double shooting in April has been charged with murder in the death of the other person involved in the incident.
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner Updated: May-03-16 4:27 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has added transfer Sofia Roma from Wagner.
- Quintiles tops 1Q profit forecasts Updated: May-03-16 12:53 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Quintiles Transitional Holdings Inc. (Q) on Tuesday reported first-quarter net income of $106.7 million.
- Duke University president to step down from post in 2017 Updated: Apr-28-16 4:09 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke University President Richard H. Brodhead has announced that he will step down from his post in June 2017.
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Durham convenience store shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 8:12 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - Police in Durham say one man has been shot and killed and another man has been hurt in an apparent robbery at a convenience store.
- Fallout from North Carolina LGBT law worries small business Updated: Apr-27-16 11:22 am
Small businesses in North Carolina are already losing valuable business because of the new state law limiting protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.