- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- Northeast Nebraska man gets prison for cattle theft Updated: Nov-25-15 5:26 pm
CENTER, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska man has been sentenced to five to eight years in prison for stealing cattle from a feedlot.
- Man arrested in burglary investigation in western Nebraska Updated: Nov-25-15 5:12 pm
OGALLALA, Nebraska - A man has been arrested in connection to a burglary investigation in western Nebraska.
- 16-year-old boy accused of recording inside girls restroom Updated: Nov-25-15 4:11 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a 16-year-old boy has been accused of recording inside a girls restroom at a high school.
- Lincoln students to get wider Internet access at libraries Updated: Nov-25-15 12:31 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Lincoln Board of Education has approved an agreement with Lincoln City Libraries to connect two broadband networks so that students can go to any library to do research, write papers and do their homework using the school district's network.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold at Kearney store Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says a Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million has been sold at a Kearney store.
- Nebraska State Fair shows growth since Grand Island move Updated: Nov-25-15 12:18 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Officials say the Nebraska State Fair has seen success and growth since the event moved to Grand Island.
- Urban farmers find that success leads to eviction Updated: Nov-25-15 11:17 am
OMAHA, Nebraska -
- No charges after assault allegation tied to Huskers' home Updated: Nov-25-15 11:03 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they decided not to charge anyone following an alleged rape at the home of Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong and receiver Jordan Westerkamp earlier this month.
- Icy weather forecast for southeast Nebraska, southwest Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 9:11 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The National Weather Service says dangerous traveling conditions are likely to develop over southeast Nebraska and southwest Iowa on Thanksgiving Day.
- Man sentenced for attempted arson at Lincoln apartments Updated: Nov-25-15 8:09 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 37-year-old man has been given jail time and probation for assaulting another inmate and for attempting to set fire to a Lincoln apartment complex.
- Omaha police officer found not guilty of domestic assault Updated: Nov-25-15 7:07 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha police officer has been found not guilty of domestic assault.
- Texas man imprisoned in Nebraska for brutal beating Updated: Nov-25-15 6:53 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 22-year-old Texas man has been imprisoned in Nebraska for a brutal beating.
- White and Shields lead Nebraska past Arkansas-Pine Bluff 67- Updated: Nov-24-15 11:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It took less than five minutes for Glynn Watson, Jr. to put his imprint on Nebraska's 67-44 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Thursday night.
- Review of Nebraska prison sentences finds 1,242 with errors Updated: Nov-24-15 9:21 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nearly one in four Nebraska prison inmates received sentences that were too short or too long because of errors in how their terms were calculated, the state corrections department said Tuesday.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Nebraska tightening security for Friday game against Iowa Updated: Nov-24-15 6:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is adjusting its security measures at Memorial Stadium for the football game against Iowa on Friday.
- David City Aquinas tops Oakland-Craig 36-7 in Class C2 final Updated: Nov-24-15 6:41 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Noah Pelan and Lane Napier combined to rush for 306 yards and three touchdowns, Spencer Maguire connected with Kenton Kobza for a 71-yard TD and No. 3 David City Aquinas defeated No. 6 Oakland-Craig 36-7 in the Class C2 championship game at Memorial Stadium on Tuesday.
- Columbus Scotus defeats Norfolk Catholic 32-27 in C1 final Updated: Nov-24-15 2:38 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Cole Harrington rushed for 105 yards and two touchdowns and Brady Przymus ran and passed for scores as No. 3 Columbus Scotus won its first state football title since 1993 with a 32-27 victory over top-ranked Norfolk Catholic in the Class C1 final at Memorial Stadium on Tuesday.
- Lincoln vigil held to welcome Syrian refugees to Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 1:30 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A candlelight vigil has been held for Syrian refugees in downtown Lincoln a week after Gov. Pete Ricketts joined other Republican governors expressing concern over federal screening of Syrian refugees who want to enter the United States.
- Exmark recalls riding mowers that could catch fire Updated: Nov-24-15 1:11 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Exmark is recalling several hundred riding lawn mowers because of a fire hazard.
- Papillion schools to dump class rank for Latin terms Updated: Nov-24-15 1:02 pm
PAPILLION, Nebraska - Another large Nebraska school district plans to forgo class rank in favor of Latin labels of distinction.
- Omaha woman gets 51-65 years for kidnapping, brutal assault Updated: Nov-24-15 12:25 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - An Omaha woman has been given 51 to 65 years in prison for kidnapping and savagely attacking a woman over her boyfriend's debt.
- Woman's body pulled from Missouri River near Nebraska City Updated: Nov-24-15 11:06 am
NEBRASKA CITY, Nebraska - Authorities say a woman's body has been pulled from the Missouri River just south of Nebraska City.
- Campus alerted after cameras show what looked like armed men Updated: Nov-24-15 9:54 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus community was alerted to possible danger after security cameras showed what looked like two armed men in a campus parking garage.