- The cost of an overdose in Massachusetts Updated: May-23-16 10:14 am
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - It all starts with a $20 to $30 purchase.
- Man gets to 2 years for robbery that caused campus lockdown Updated: May-20-16 3:02 pm
BELCHERTOWN, Massachusetts - A 23-year-old man has been sentenced to two years in prison for the armed robbery of a University of Massachusetts-Amherst student that triggered a campus lockdown in February.
- Man says 38th arrest by Framingham police is unjustified Updated: May-18-16 2:47 pm
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Framingham man arrested by local police for the 38th time says his latest apprehension is based on lies.
- TJ Maxx owner has strong quarter as shoppers seek discounts Updated: May-17-16 11:32 am
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Retailer TJX reported better-than-expected financial results for its most recent quarter as more shoppers picked up discounted goods from T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and the company's other stores.
- Man dies in motorcycle crash in Wayland Updated: May-16-16 7:16 am
WAYLAND, Massachusetts - A Framingham man has died in a motorcycle crash in Wayland.
- The Latest: Trooper suspended after beating caught on tape Updated: May-13-16 4:07 pm
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - The Latest on a high-speed police pursuit from Massachusetts to New Hampshire caught on video showing police pummeling a suspect who appeared to be surrendering (all times local):
- Being polite to officer leads to Massachusetts man's arrest Updated: May-10-16 11:16 am
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - Politely holding a door open for a police officer has landed a Massachusetts man in jail.
- Woman charged with kidnapping toddler to be moved to prison Updated: Apr-26-16 5:20 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts baby sitter accused of kidnapping and assaulting a toddler she cared for will be moved from a mental health hospital to a state prison to await trial.
- Farm shares offer local produce without the labor Updated: Apr-25-16 9:26 am
SUDBURY, Massachusetts - With its rocky soil, freezing cold winters and expensive acreage, New England isn't exactly a farmer's paradise.