- Irish author wins time in Hemingway studio in Key West Updated: May-26-16 3:54 am
KEY WEST, Florida - An Irish author has won a 10-day writing stint in Ernest Hemingway's former Key West study in Florida.
- Keys crabbers report 'unusually large' stone crab claws Updated: May-22-16 4:20 am
KEY WEST, Florida - Fishermen in the Florida Keys say they had a steady and productive stone crab season.
- Coast Guard: Cuban migrants come down from lighthouse Updated: May-20-16 7:00 pm
KEY WEST, Florida - The U.S. Coast Guard says 19 Cuban migrants have come down from an iron lighthouse off the Florida Keys.
- Wedding planner accused of taking thousands, making no plans Updated: May-18-16 11:03 am
KEY WEST, Florida - A Florida Keys wedding planner faces grand theft and fraud charges after two couples complained she took their money but didn't plan their weddings.
- GMO mosquito referendum now open to all Florida Keys voters Updated: May-18-16 9:47 am
KEY WEST, Florida - All Florida Keys residents will have a say in whether genetically modified mosquitoes should be released in their island chain.
- Tell the FDA what you fear more: Zika, or GMO mosquitoes? Updated: May-12-16 5:21 pm
MIAMI - What are you more afraid of, the Zika virus, or genetically engineered bugs being released in the wild?
- July trial on for man accused in Florida Keys bomb plot Updated: May-11-16 11:16 am
MIAMI - A July trial date is on for a Florida man accused of conspiring to detonate a bomb at a Florida Keys beach.
- Coast Guard investigates boat shooting report off Key West Updated: May-05-16 6:58 am
KEY WEST, Florida - The U.S. Coast Guard is investigating a report that someone on a fishing boat fired multiple shots in the direction of a 20-foot pleasure boat while its passengers were diving southwest of Key West.
- Jury in Key West acquits Miami-Dade commissioner of DUI Updated: May-04-16 3:55 pm
KEY WEST, Florida - A jury in Key West has acquitted a Miami-Dade County commissioner of a drunken driving charge.
- Loggerhead sea turtle convalescing in Key West Updated: Apr-28-16 4:04 am
KEY WEST, Florida - A 200-pound loggerhead sea turtle is convalescing in Key West with hopes he can eventually be released back into the wild.