- Kentucky clerk sued for not issuing gay-marriage licenses Updated: Jul-02-15 7:40 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Four Kentucky couples are suing a clerk who is refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses - or any marriage licenses at all - following the U.S. Supreme Court decision that same-sex couples have a legal right to marry.
- Missing pregnant woman found safe in Boone Updated: Jun-09-15 5:39 am
BOONE, North Carolina - A pregnant woman from Salisbury who has been missing for a week has been found safe in Boone.
- Pregnant Salisbury mother missing on day of planned birth Updated: Jun-06-15 12:23 pm
SALISBURY, North Carolina - Authorities are looking for a 49-year-old pregnant mother they say disappeared on the day she was scheduled to deliver her baby.
- Sweet relief: College tells invading honeybees to buzz off Updated: Jun-05-15 5:09 pm
SALISBURY, North Carolina - It stung when a massive invasion of honeybees forced Catawba College's class of 2015 to hold its graduation elsewhere. But officials are now saying enough is enough: It's time for the bees to buzz off.
- Sweet relief: College to spend $32K to get rid of honeybees Updated: Jun-05-15 4:29 pm
SALISBURY, North Carolina - They forced the class of 2015 to get its diplomas somewhere else. Now, Catawba College has decided it's time for a mass of honeybees to buzz off.