- May 5 deadline for applications for judicial vacancy Updated: Apr-23-16 5:57 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A May 5 deadline has been set for applications to fill a vacancy left by the retirement of Gage County District Judge Paul Korslund.
- 2 performances of 'Catherland' set at Homestead Monument Updated: Apr-22-16 8:16 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Special performances of "Catherland" will be held Sunday and Monday at the Homestead National Monument of America in southeast Nebraska.
- Nebraska researchers test new firefighting tool - drones Updated: Apr-22-16 6:34 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Researchers in Nebraska tested a new tool on Friday that could eventually help in fighting grass fires - drones.
- Nebraskan who had meth at courthouse sentenced to a year Updated: Apr-22-16 9:38 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A 25-year-old Beatrice man caught with methamphetamine at the Gage County Courthouse has been given a year in prison.
- Prescribed burn at Homestead Monument will test fire drone Updated: Apr-01-16 8:04 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A prescribed burn at the Homestead National Monument this spring will offer an opportunity to test an unmanned aircraft designed to help start such fires safely.