- Beatrice State Developmental Center gets new director Updated: Feb-05-16 7:56 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A new administrator has been announced for the Beatrice State Developmental Center.
- Woman gets jail time for trying to poison boyfriend's mom Updated: Feb-04-16 9:01 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A Minnesota woman who admitted pouring carpet cleaner in the ice tea of her boyfriend's mother has been sent to jail in Nebraska.
- Nebraska pharmacist convicted of Medicaid fraud found dead Updated: Jan-19-16 10:43 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A Beatrice pharmacist who was convicted of defrauding Medicaid has been found dead in his basement.
- Beatrice council votes to sell interests in defunct business Updated: Jan-19-16 6:26 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Beatrice City Council has voted to sell the city's interest in Store Kraft, which went out of business in 2014.
- Artists-in-residence sought by Homestead Monument Updated: Jan-18-16 12:32 pm
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Homestead National Monument near Beatrice is seeking applicants through the end of January for its artist-in-residence program.
- Beatrice police use new weapon in search for suspects: Humor Updated: Jan-18-16 10:48 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - Beatrice police have deployed a new weapon in their search for suspects: humor.
- Some Nebraska utilities decide to buy power elsewhere Updated: Jan-17-16 6:20 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Twelve Nebraska cities and one regional utility have decided not to sign new 20-year contracts to buy electricity from the Nebraska Public Power District.
- Appeals court refuses to reconsider Beatrice 6 decision Updated: Jan-14-16 1:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A federal appeals court has refused to reconsider its decision last month giving six people wrongly convicted of a 1985 murder another chance at suing officials who prosecuted them.