- Woman goes on trial in boyfriend's 2011 shooting death Updated: Feb-02-16 2:49 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors have told a northeastern Pennsylvania jury that a woman shot and killed her boyfriend because she was used to having control over him and felt herself losing that power.
- Ex-casino VP jailed, accused in scam with waitress, gambler Updated: Jan-21-16 3:45 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A former casino vice president accused of scheming with a cocktail waitress and gambler to steal over $400,000 from a northeastern Pennsylvania casino has been jailed.
- Ex-casino exec, waitress, gambler charged with slot scheme Updated: Jan-20-16 5:32 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A casino vice president plotted with a cocktail waitress and a gambler to steal more than $400,000 from a northeastern Pennsylvania casino, orchestrating a scam involving stolen identities and free slots play, authorities said.
- Defense: Bar death penalty in murder case against inmate Updated: Jan-13-16 7:31 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Defense attorneys asked a federal judge Wednesday to bar prosecutors from seeking the death penalty against an inmate accused of using a homemade weapon to attack and kill a guard at a federal prison in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Parents sue Pennsylvania county, agency over toddler's death Updated: Jan-12-16 4:35 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The parents of a 21-month-old boy who died last year from bleeding in the brain are suing a Pennsylvania county and its Children and Youth agency, alleging that a lack of oversight caused his death.