- Man's appeal rejected in drug-related slayings of 4 Updated: May-18-16 12:55 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has denied a man's bid to withdraw his guilty pleas in the drug-related slayings of four people in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Police: Pennsylvania man shot himself during traffic stop Updated: May-18-16 8:07 am
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - State police say they're conducting an internal investigation after a motorist shot himself while being pulled over in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Lawsuit: Failure to identify condition lead to man's death Updated: May-17-16 2:00 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A medical malpractice lawsuit alleges that a 54-year-old man died after at least five doctors at a northeastern Pennsylvania health system failed to identify an internal hernia.
- Teacher sorry for comparing special needs student to Hitler Updated: May-17-16 9:58 am
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania school teacher has apologized for writing emails saying that accommodating a special needs student was similar to appeasing Adolf Hitler.
- Cops: Exhaust mom told kids to 'die for something special' Updated: May-13-16 8:28 am
SWOYERSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A 7-year-old Pennsylvania boy tells police his mother told him and his 5-year-old sister to "die for something special" before she allegedly tried to kill herself and them by piping vehicle exhaust into her car.
- 2 ex-police officers sentenced in bank fraud conspiracy Updated: May-09-16 1:09 pm
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - Two former northeastern Pennsylvania police officers have been sentenced on federal bank fraud conspiracy convictions.
- Mayor fires Wilkes-Barre cop for aiming loaded gun at others Updated: May-04-16 7:56 am
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The mayor of a northeastern Pennsylvania town says he fired an officer for aiming a loaded weapon at his co-workers last year.
- What's the deal? Voters cheer, jeer, shrug off GOP pact Updated: Apr-26-16 3:22 am
FRANKLIN, Indiana - Kathy Hiel said she hadn't made up her mind to vote for Donald Trump - until the billionaire businessman's two Republican White House rivals formed an extraordinary political non-aggression pact to stop him.
- Campaign trail traffic heavy ahead of Pennsylvania primary Updated: Apr-25-16 8:17 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Presidential candidates campaigned Monday from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in a last-ditch bid for votes in Pennsylvania's first competitive Republican primary in decades.