- Bosnia: Explosive device thrown at police station Updated: Nov-24-15 5:12 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Authorities say an explosive device was thrown at the police station in the northern Bosnian town of Zavidovici but caused minimal damage and no casualties.
- Bosnia investigating terrorism in killing of soldiers Updated: Nov-19-15 1:19 pm
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - The gunman who killed two soldiers in Sarajevo was a drug addict and robber who glorified the Islamic State in his diary, Bosnian officials said Thursday.
- Bosnia arrests 3 for war crimes, including a police official Updated: Nov-17-15 6:28 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Bosnian authorities have arrested a police commissioner, a lawyer and a third Muslim Bosnian suspected of having committed crimes against Bosnian Serb civilians during the 1992-95 war.
- Bosnia and Serbia hold first joint session of governments Updated: Nov-04-15 9:21 am
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Seeking to improve their relations and contribute to the stabilization of the Western Balkans, the Bosnian and Serbian governments on Wednesday held their first joint session since their conflict started 25 years during the dissolution of Yugoslavia.
- Pope still hopes to go to Central African Republic Updated: Nov-01-15 9:56 am
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis expressed hope Sunday he can still visit the Central African Republic this month despite what he called a worrisome flare-up of violence in that conflict-torn country.