- Lake Express ferry begins 13th season on Lake Michigan Updated: Apr-28-16 11:28 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The ferry connecting Wisconsin and Michigan has received an overhaul in anticipation of its 13th season.
- Muskegon steps up fight against blight with new demolitions Updated: Apr-28-16 8:25 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - Officials in Muskegon are stepping up the fight against blight with more than a dozen demolitions planned over the coming weeks.
- Attorney: Judge OKs settlement to estate of inmate who died Updated: Apr-28-16 2:36 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - An attorney says a judge has approved a $1.55 million settlement from Muskegon County to the estate of an inmate who died.
- Muskegon County center to release snowy owl after rescue Updated: Apr-26-16 2:02 pm
TWIN LAKE, Michigan - A young, male snowy owl will soon make his return to the wild after recovering at the Braveheart Raptor Rehabilitation Center in Twin Lake.
- Family of missing woman monitors Facebook page, hotline Updated: Apr-26-16 2:33 am
NORTON SHORES, Michigan - The family of a woman who disappeared from her job at a gas station in western Michigan in 2013 continues to monitor a Facebook page and hotline they set up.
- Triplet heifers doing well at dairy farm in western Michigan Updated: Apr-20-16 7:49 am
NEW ERA, Michigan - A set of triplet heifers is doing well after being delivered at a dairy farm in western Michigan.
- Ex-funeral director pleads guilty to 1 of 4 charges Updated: Apr-14-16 7:35 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A western Michigan funeral director accused of empty-box burials has pleaded guilty to drunken driving.
- Muskegon veterans museum asks public to help with repairs Updated: Apr-14-16 12:07 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A veterans museum housed inside of a WWII-era warship moored at a Muskegon dock is seeking volunteers to help with repairs.
- Consumers' BC Cobb coal-fired plant shutting down Friday Updated: Apr-14-16 12:06 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - Consumers Energy says the B.C. Cobb power plant in Muskegon is shutting down Friday after it burns the last of its coal that's on site.
- Spots in Michigan see more snow in April than December Updated: Apr-13-16 1:51 am
GAYLORD, Michigan - Four spots in northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula have already seen more snow in April than in all of December.
- Western Michigan clerk offers wedding vow renewal services Updated: Apr-08-16 2:34 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A county clerk in western Michigan is offering wedding vow renewal services.
- Efforts to preserve 2 acres of beach, dunes nearly complete Updated: Apr-07-16 2:31 am
WHITE RIVER TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Advocates are nearly done with efforts to save 2 acres of beach and dunes from construction in Muskegon County.
- Permit allows Michigan's Adventure to increase sewage output Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A western Michigan amusement park will be allowed to increase how much sewage it treats and releases into groundwater under a new permit.
- Work continues to clear site of former Sappi paper plant Updated: Apr-06-16 9:29 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - Work continues to clear the site of the former Sappi paper plant in western Michigan for possible redevelopment.
- Coast Guard plans seasonal closings at some rescue stations Updated: Apr-06-16 7:53 am
FRANKFORT, Michigan - U.S. Coast Guard says it's planning seasonal closings at some of its Great Lakes stations including in the Lake Michigan communities of Frankfort, Ludington and Muskegon in Michigan.
- Police: Michigan woman buried near barn was suffocated Updated: Apr-05-16 3:42 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A woman whose body was buried under a horse corral in western Michigan had been suffocated with duct tape.
- Coast Guard making some Muskegon Station operations seasonal Updated: Apr-01-16 8:16 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The U.S. Coast Guard plans to shift some operations from its Station Muskegon in western Michigan.
- Michigan's high court OKs traffic stops for obscured plates Updated: Mar-30-16 2:59 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that police can pull over motorists whose license plates are obstructed by an object such as a bike rack or trailer hitch.