- Authorities: 2 dead, 1 hurt after early-morning house fire Updated: May-29-15 7:26 am
MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say two people are dead and another is hospitalized following a house fire in western Michigan.
- Western Michigan animal rescue overrun by rats condemned Updated: May-27-15 5:46 pm
FRUITPORT TOWNSHIP, Michigan - An animal rescue operation in western Michigan has been condemned after officials say it was overrun by hundreds of rats.
- Sheriff: Jail sergeant fired for letting out arrestee early Updated: May-27-15 1:40 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - The Muskegon County sheriff says a jail sergeant has been fired after the early release of an Ottawa County corrections officer accused of drunken driving.
- Dispute over waffle maker gets guests booted from hotel Updated: May-27-15 8:43 am
PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a dispute between two women over a waffle maker led to 30 people being booted from a western Michigan hotel.
- Historic lighthouse in Muskegon now open for public tours Updated: May-27-15 6:53 am
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A historic lighthouse in Muskegon is now open for public tours.
- Suspected California serial killer in prison most of life Updated: May-24-15 4:40 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Less than 24 hours after a jury convicted Rodney Halbower of raping a Nevada blackjack dealer, he was freed pending an appeal and then, authorities say, drove 200 miles to the San Francisco Bay Area and raped and stabbed to death a 19-year-old woman.
- Boy, 13, charged with murder in death of 1-year-old cousin Updated: May-22-15 8:50 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - Authorities in western Michigan have filed a murder charge against a 13-year-old boy they say fatally beat his 16-month-old cousin after the girl's mother left them home alone.
- 26 years later, 2 brothers convicted of killing young woman Updated: May-08-15 6:50 pm
WHITE CLOUD, Michigan - Two brothers were convicted of murder Friday in the slaying of a young woman 26 years ago in western Michigan's Newaygo County.
- Young woman pleads guilty to manslaughter in newborn's death Updated: May-08-15 12:02 pm
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A young woman has pleaded guilty to manslaughter after her newborn daughter was found partially buried outside an apartment complex in western Michigan.