- No takers at Governors Point auction near Bellingham Updated: Oct-12-15 6:16 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Conservation group Whatcom Land Trust has renewed interest in preserving Governors Point following the cancellation of a bankruptcy auction where the waterfront property south of Bellingham was to be sold.
- Haggen puts additional Northwest stores on for-sale list Updated: Oct-07-15 9:05 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Grocery chain Haggen has added six more stores in the Northwest to its list of those it would like to sell.
- Grocer finds buyers for 36 stores in California, Nevada Updated: Oct-06-15 12:05 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Grocery chain Haggen has found buyers for 36 of its stores in California and Nevada.
- Livestock owner near Ferndale fined for manure pollution Updated: Sep-30-15 6:19 pm
FERNDALE, Washington - The state Department of Ecology has fined a livestock owner $12,000 for polluting waterways with manure north of Bellingham.
- State reaches deal with Haggen, laid-off workers to be paid Updated: Sep-30-15 4:50 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Washington state has reached an agreement with Bellingham-based Haggen to ensure the grocer's laid-off workers will be paid on time.
- CH2M Hill to close Bellingham office due to slow industry Updated: Sep-23-15 5:19 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - CH2M Hill has announced it will close its Bellingham office due to the current downturn in the oil and gas industry.
- Tests: Driver in fatal Washington crash not drug-impaired Updated: Sep-17-15 11:47 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Court records show a Bellingham man accused of crashing his vehicle into four high school students and fatally injuring two in Washington state had no drugs in his system at the time.
- Washington fishermen see poor Fraser River pink salmon haul Updated: Sep-14-15 8:18 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Fishermen in Washington say this year's fishery for Fraser River pink salmon saw few catches, but record runs in parts of Alaska kept prices down, hurting the industry.