- Police: Man who posted pot plant photos now facing charges Updated: Jul-26-15 3:35 pm
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities have charged a man who they say posted online photos that showed him with marijuana plants he was growing at an abandoned lot in southern New Jersey.
- Volcano-like underground fire is put out after a month Updated: Jul-24-15 9:10 pm
WOODBURY, New Jersey - Crews have put out a fire that burned underground in southern New Jersey for a month, melting the ground around it and reaching 1,000 degrees.
- Judge approves settlement that will preserve golf course Updated: Jul-22-15 5:41 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A judge has approved two settlements that will preserve a golf course and bring affordable housing to a section of Cherry Hill.
- Camden resident attempting to turn urban lot into garden Updated: Jul-18-15 11:05 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Timnit Kefela is spending the summer working on a project that marries beauty and science.
- Solar panels to be installed at Campbell Soup Co. in Camden Updated: Jul-16-15 5:11 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Solar energy will soon be brought to Campbell Soup Co.'s world headquarters in Camden.
- Damage assessment reaches $20.2M in storm-hit NJ counties Updated: Jul-10-15 5:32 am
CHERRY HILL, New Jersey - Southern New Jersey towns hit hard by severe storms that ripped through the area last month could be in line to get federal aid to help offset cleanup costs.
- Mayors meeting with governor's office on storm damage Updated: Jul-02-15 8:35 am
WOOLWICH, New Jersey - Mayors from towns hit hard by a severe storm last week are finally getting a meeting with Gov. Chris Christie's office.