- Judge tosses lawsuits over supermarkets' 'baked fresh' bread Updated: Aug-28-15 12:37 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A judge has thrown out lawsuits filed by New Jersey consumers who said supermarkets fooled them into paying more for bread by advertising it was made fresh in their stores.
- Diocese of Camden to sell off 4 elderly care facilities Updated: Aug-21-15 5:17 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The Diocese of Camden has announced that it reached a $40 million agreement to sell four of its elderly care facilities.
- Camden repeat offender sentenced to 45 years in prison Updated: Aug-14-15 3:16 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man convicted of a 2012 kidnapping and robbery was sentenced to serve 45 years in prison due to his status as a repeat offender.
- Remains found in Vineland shed belong to missing person Updated: Aug-11-15 3:31 am
VINELAND, New Jersey - Police have identified remains found in a southern New Jersey shed in May as that of a man reported missing more than four years ago.
- Defect causing PATCO trains to stop suddenly Updated: Aug-07-15 3:58 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Officials at the Philadelphia-area PATCO commuter rail line said they have found a part defect that is causing trains to stop suddenly.
- Traffic running again after shutdown on New Jersey Turnpike Updated: Aug-07-15 1:44 pm
CHERRY HILL, New Jersey - The New Jersey Turnpike and passenger rail service in southern New Jersey has resumed after a shutdown due to a gas leak.