- Martinsburg Council to vote on definition of public building Updated: Feb-09-16 1:10 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Martinsburg City Council members are expected to cast the final vote on an amendment to the city's zoning ordinance that would define public buildings in a way that would prevent the Berkley County Council from opening a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in the city.
- Authorities: Man posted nude images of teacher on Facebook Updated: Feb-09-16 4:26 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Berkeley County man has been arrested after authorities say he posted multiple nude photos of a female high school teacher on a fake Facebook account.
- Baltimore man sentenced for heroin distribution Updated: Feb-02-16 3:05 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Baltimore man has been sentenced to eight years and four months in federal prison for his leading role in a heroin trafficking ring that distributed the drug in several states.
- Tri-county cities appeal for federal disaster declaration Updated: Jan-28-16 4:53 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Officials representing three northeastern West Virginia cities have appealed to Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin to request that the federal government declare a disaster because of the weekend snowstorm that dumped 40 inches or more in several tri-county communities.
- Man plans to renovate old Martinsburg Peppermill Updated: Jan-16-16 12:21 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - Most people see a burned-out, boarded up derelict building inviting vandalism and illicit activity when they walk by 200 W. Burke St.
- West Virginia man admits role in dog fighting operation Updated: Jan-13-16 6:40 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - A Kearneysville man has admitted his role in a dog fighting operation.