- 6 migrant farmworkers killed as bus hits bridge in Arkansas Updated: Nov-06-15 11:53 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A bus ferrying migrant farmworkers from Michigan to Texas ran off a highway and hit an overpass in Arkansas on Friday, ripping off the roof and ejecting passengers onto the interstate. Six people were killed and six injured; the driver survived.
- The Latest: 19 workers on bus that crashed were from Mexico Updated: Nov-06-15 11:42 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the crash of a cross-country bus in North Little Rock, Arkansas (all times local):
- DTE Energy working with Port of Monroe to recycle gypsum Updated: Nov-06-15 11:20 am
MONROE, Michigan - DTE Energy Co. is working with the Port of Monroe to recycle, market and transport gypsum produced at its Monroe Power Plant, officials announced Friday.
- Monroe decides against buying building for new library Updated: Oct-28-15 6:20 am
MONROE, Michigan - Monroe officials have decided against buying and renovating a former Masonic Temple property to open a new library downtown.
- Search continues for suspect in Michigan woman's death Updated: Oct-26-15 7:01 am
MONROE, Michigan - The search continues for a suspect in the death of a 22-year-old Michigan woman whose remains were found six months after she disappeared from a Halloween party a year ago, authorities said.