- Appeal rejected for man convicted in Fort Dix plot Updated: Feb-12-16 12:06 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A federal judge in New Jersey has rejected the appeal of a Philadelphia man serving more than three decades behind bars after he was convicted of scheming to kill soldiers at Fort Dix, according to a ruling released Thursday.
- 2 police officers cleared in fatal New Jersey shooting Updated: Feb-09-16 6:34 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors have cleared two Camden County policemen in the fatal shooting of a Camden man who allegedly aimed an air pistol at them during a confrontation last summer.
- Dad charged in young son's death pleads not guilty to murder Updated: Feb-09-16 3:53 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The father of a 3-year-old boy found dead in a New Jersey park last year has pleaded not guilty to murder and child endangerment charges.
- Man convicted of fatally stabbing neighbor over bird chirps Updated: Feb-09-16 4:42 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has been found guilty of stabbing his downstairs neighbor to death in a dispute over pet birds.
- Man gunned down in Camden Updated: Feb-08-16 6:06 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities are looking for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a man in Camden.
- Court denies appeal of woman who admitted killing 2 cops Updated: Feb-05-16 6:11 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A woman serving consecutive life sentences has lost her appeal in the 1995 murders of two southern New Jersey law enforcement officers.
- Flooding possible in parts of central New Jersey Updated: Feb-03-16 6:50 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Rain and melting snow could cause some flooding in parts of central New Jersey.
- Corrections officer charged in alleged attack on jail inmate Updated: Feb-01-16 11:11 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A corrections officer who allegedly kicked and stomped a county jail inmate after the man was subdued and handcuffed has been charged with aggravated assault.
- Prosecutors: Girl, 17, killed 13-year-old, hurt 19-year-old Updated: Jan-27-16 12:45 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A 17-year-old girl has been arrested in the separate shootings of two teenagers, including a 13-year-old boy who became the first homicide victim of the year in Camden, New Jersey.
- DRPA delays 25 percent pay hike for CEO Updated: Jan-21-16 7:28 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Delaware River Port Authority commissioners have postponed a nearly $40,000 pay raise for the agency's CEO.
- New Jersey's history of state takeovers may follow Christie Updated: Jan-17-16 12:54 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - If New Jersey lawmakers approve a measure for the state to takeover Atlantic City, it won't be the first time Trenton wrestled power from local officials.
- 3 accused of roles in sex trafficking of 17-year-old girl Updated: Jan-17-16 11:21 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three southern New Jersey residents are accused of roles in the sex trafficking of a 17-year-old girl.
- Man gets 60 years in killing woman, stabbing her daughter Updated: Jan-15-16 12:03 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey man convicted of killing a woman and stabbing her daughter has been sentenced to 60 years in prison.