- Police: Man dies in shootout with officers in New Jersey Updated: Nov-25-15 3:27 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities have identified a man killed by police when he allegedly exchanged gunfire with two officers responding to a domestic disturbance report at a southern New Jersey home.
- Chef faces additional child pornography charges in New Jersey Updated: Nov-24-15 5:48 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A chef arrested over the summer on federal child pornography charges now faces charges of sexual exploitation of children.
- Campbell Soup shares soar on strong earnings, outlook Updated: Nov-24-15 4:54 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Shares of Campbell Soup jumped to a 16-year high after the soup, snacks and pasta maker's fiscal first-quarter adjusted profit topped analysts' estimates and the company increased its full-year earnings forecast.
- Muslim woman says she was disciplined for henna markings Updated: Nov-24-15 3:53 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Muslim receptionist at a southern New Jersey hospital says she was disciplined after reporting for work with henna ink designs on her hand - a traditional ceremonial practice in her faith.
- Man found dead after shots fired in Camden Updated: Nov-21-15 10:01 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a 29-year-old man has been fatally shot in Camden.
- Carrituck man leads police on chase, stopped by drawbridge Updated: Nov-20-15 3:24 pm
CAMDEN, North Carolina - A Currituck County man led police on a chase through Camden County exceeding speeds of 100 miles per hour that was stopped when a drawbridge was closed.
- Racially charged texts between former prison guards released Updated: Nov-20-15 6:14 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Officials have released more than 5,000 text messages, many including racist language, that were shared among nine former corrections officers at the Camden County Jail.
- AP 2015 Southwest All-District Team Updated: Nov-19-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Southwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- Schools books scam gets New Jersey man 4 1/2 years in prison Updated: Nov-13-15 6:34 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Gloucester County man has been sentenced to nearly five years in prison for mailing bogus invoices for workbooks to more than 70,000 schools across the country.
- Prosecutors: Man killed in Camden street shooting Updated: Nov-08-15 12:09 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors say a man found wounded on a Camden street has died from his injuries.
- Rutgers University to mark 250th anniversary with lights Updated: Nov-06-15 6:31 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Camden's City Hall and the Ben Franklin Bridge are turning red to mark the 250th anniversary of Rutgers University.
- Camden County jail guard accused of misconduct Updated: Nov-05-15 6:15 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors say a Camden County jail guard accessed a law enforcement database to obtain information about a drug probe that involved someone he knew.
- Recovery after overdoses: Stopping heroin's 'revolving door' Updated: Nov-04-15 2:44 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - It's a truth addicts and health providers know well: Naloxone can reverse heroin overdoses, but it can't cure the addictions that cause them.
- Fired charter school administrator files whistleblower suit Updated: Nov-04-15 5:21 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former athletic director and vice principal for a southern New Jersey charter school alleges he was fired after he reported seeing a student bullied by a staff member who is the boyfriend of the school's founder and chairwoman.
- Christie highlights Camden, says offer on table for Newark Updated: Nov-03-15 12:55 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - As President Barack Obama discussed criminal justice system reforms in Newark, Gov. Chris Christie set up shop 80 miles south in Camden, touting his crime reductions.
- Camden man charged with murder in cousin's shooting death Updated: Nov-03-15 11:35 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has been charged with murder in the street shooting death of his cousin.
- Christie says president trying to take credit for NJ reforms Updated: Nov-02-15 8:47 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie accused President Barack Obama of trying to take credit for criminal justice reforms that New Jersey has put into place, as the Republican presidential contender worked to seize some of the president's limelight during a visit to the state Monday.
- Man gunned down in car in Camden Updated: Oct-29-15 10:28 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - No arrests have been made in a fatal shooting in Camden.