- Police capture suspect in shooting of Camden County officer Updated: Jul-03-15 11:44 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The man suspected of shooting a Camden County police officer earlier this week was captured Friday afternoon after a three-block foot chase, police said.
- Owners of popular Jersey shore pizzeria admit evading taxes Updated: Jul-02-15 3:52 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The owners of a popular Jersey shore pizza restaurant chain pleaded guilty Thursday to evading taxes and lying to the IRS.
- New Jersey assemblyman resigns to work for county government Updated: Jul-02-15 3:30 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A state assemblyman has resigned his office to take a job as assistant clerk in Camden County.
- Woman shot while driving in Camden, police car targeted Updated: Jul-02-15 5:58 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Gunfire in Camden has left a woman in critical condition and an unmarked police car riddled with bullets.
- Firm getting incentives says it will train Camden students Updated: Jul-01-15 5:59 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A company in line for tax credits up to $260 million to move into Camden is planning to train high school students in the city for jobs at the manufacturing facility it plans to build.
- Man killed, woman wounded in Camden street shooting Updated: Jun-27-15 12:20 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a man was killed and woman was wounded when gunfire erupted on a southern New Jersey street.
- Man get 25-year sentence in fatal shooting of romantic rival Updated: Jun-27-15 11:22 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man convicted in the shooting death of a romantic rival has been sentenced to 24 years in state prison.
- Father convicted of shooting that left daughter paralyzed Updated: Jun-27-15 11:05 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey father has been convicted of attempted murder and other charges stemming from a shooting that left his young daughter paralyzed.
- Tall ships to visit Philadelphia, Camden, New Jersey Updated: Jun-25-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - The U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Eagle and a dozen other domestic and international tall ships will be paying a visit to the Philadelphia and Camden, New Jersey waterfronts.
- The Latest: Cellphone service restored in south Jersey Updated: Jun-24-15 5:43 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on storm recovery in New Jersey (all times local):
- Ambulance, paramedic service in Camden could be overhauled Updated: Jun-24-15 1:22 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The provider of ambulance and paramedic services in Camden could change abruptly if a bill that's moving quickly through the state Legislature is adopted.
- New Jersey man admits role in dozens of illegal gun sales Updated: Jun-23-15 2:23 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has admitted his role in the sales of at least 200 guns that he bought with cash from other illicit weapons dealers.
- Mother of boy killed by police car files federal lawsuit Updated: Jun-23-15 4:46 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The mother of a southern New Jersey boy who was struck and killed by a police cruiser has filed a lawsuit over the crash.
- State: Firefighter fraudulently collected disability pension Updated: Jun-22-15 3:46 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former Camden firefighter accused of collecting a state disability pension while working as a martial arts instructor and participating in competitive mixed martial arts has been indicted on a theft by deception charge.
- Little league becomes a New Jersey city's success story Updated: Jun-21-15 10:30 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Anthony Player crossed Erie Street, holding his 5-year-old son's hand as the baseball diamonds at North Camden's Pyne Poynt Park came into view. Giovanni was starting to wilt after walking more than a mile from Camden's City Hall under the hot midday sun, but he perked up at the sight of the field.
- Bill sparks battle between hospitals over Camden service Updated: Jun-16-15 9:58 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two southern New Jersey hospital systems are battling over a bill before the state Legislature that would change paramedic and ambulance services in Camden.
- 1 man killed, 3 others wounded in Camden street shooting Updated: Jun-14-15 12:39 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A street shooting in Camden has left one man dead and three others wounded.
- Man convicted in shooting that seriously injured girlfriend Updated: Jun-14-15 11:59 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man accused of shooting and seriously wounding his girlfriend has been convicted of multiple counts of aggravated assault and weapons offense.
- Man convicted of kidnapping, robbing woman waiting for bus Updated: Jun-13-15 4:10 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has been convicted of kidnapping and robbing a woman who was waiting for a bus.
- Man pleads guilty to stealing $600K in fake textbook scheme Updated: Jun-12-15 6:19 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey man pleaded guilty Friday to stealing more than $600,000 by sending invoices to schools across the country for math and language books that didn't exist.
- 5-year sentence for Philadelphia man in bank robbery spree Updated: Jun-12-15 4:59 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A federal judge in Camden has sentenced a Philadelphia man to five years in prison for a string of bank robberies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Advocates push to turn once-seedy Camden stretch into park Updated: Jun-12-15 1:31 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Advocates in Camden are asking why a long-promised park has never opened along a stretch of highway that used to be known for hourly rate motels and strip clubs.
- Water company could bring 600 jobs to Camden with incentives Updated: Jun-09-15 6:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey company is being offered a $164 million incentive to move about 10 miles, but the firm has not decided on whether to take the deal.
- Campbell Soup buying Garden Fresh salsa maker for $231M Updated: Jun-09-15 10:28 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Campbell Soup is buying refrigerated salsa maker Garden Fresh Gourmet for $231 million as it continues to make a push into hot categories such as refrigerated fresh and organic foods.
- 2 sentenced in New Jersey for human trafficking of woman Updated: Jun-06-15 11:13 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Two people have been sentenced to prison terms in New Jersey for recruiting a woman in North Carolina to work in the sex trade.