- Man found in alleyway dies at hospital after shooting Updated: May-23-16 3:21 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Police say a 24-year-old man was shot to death in southern New Jersey.
- Authorities seek driver in hit-and-run that injured boy Updated: May-22-16 2:13 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities are searching for a hit-and-run driver who struck and injured a 7-year-old boy in Camden.
- Group donates 24 quilts to home for battered women Updated: May-21-16 11:42 am
WOODBINE, Georgia - The 13 members of The Satilla Quilters have made hundreds of handmade quilts since the organization was established six years ago.
- 4 teens, including 16-year-old, charged in fatal shooting Updated: May-20-16 2:17 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say they have charged four teens, including a 16-year-old with murder in the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old man in Camden.
- Prosecutors: Police shooting of driver was justified Updated: May-20-16 5:56 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors say the police shooting of a driver who tried to run over two officers in Camden was justified.
- Judge won't dismiss murder charge against dad in son's death Updated: May-16-16 4:12 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A judge has refused to dismiss murder charges filed against a New Jersey father accused of killing his 3-year-old son.
- Teen charged with fatally striking woman in stolen car Updated: May-14-16 11:33 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a 16-year-old boy has been charged in a fatal hit-and-run crash after striking a pedestrian with a stolen car in Camden last month.
- Prosecutors: Girl, 17, used same gun in 2 Camden shootings Updated: May-14-16 10:40 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities say a 17-year-old girl used the same gun in two shootings, including to allegedly kill a 13-year-old boy in New Jersey.
- Camden schools to lay off dozens of teachers, staff Updated: May-13-16 3:44 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey school district is laying off dozens of teachers and staff amid a projected $39 million budget gap for the coming school year.
- Man gunned down in Camden Updated: May-11-16 10:52 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - No arrests have been made in a shooting that killed a man in Camden.
- Christie says he's budgeting $1M for college readiness Updated: May-09-16 4:47 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie says he is asking the Democrat-led Legislature for $1 million in next year's budget for a program that gives remedial students training to help them go to college.
- Cooper Medical School holds first graduation in Camden Updated: May-09-16 2:11 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Cooper Medical School of Rowan University has held its first commencement ceremony.
- Dry cleaning business owner admits avoiding payroll taxes Updated: May-08-16 2:25 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The co-owner of a dry cleaning firm has admitted that he and his partner conspired to evade payroll taxes for workers who were living in the country illegally.
- Man faces charges in fatal shooting at Camden funeral home Updated: May-08-16 11:24 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors say they've made an arrest in the shooting death of a man killed outside a funeral home while a viewing was under way for his grandmother.
- New Jersey man sought in motel shooting captured in Georgia Updated: May-07-16 4:10 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A man sought in a deadly shooting at a New Jersey motel has been captured in Georgia.
- Man admits fatally shooting 2 men during home burglary Updated: May-07-16 11:25 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A New Jersey man has admitted killing two men during a burglary that he and his brother committed at a Camden home.
- Ex-lawyer gets 2-year sentence for falsifying asbestos suits Updated: May-06-16 3:29 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former New Jersey lawyer has been sentenced to serve two years in federal prison after admitting he fraudulently added defendants to more than 100 asbestos lawsuits in New York.
- 'Rutgers Day' festival draws record-setting crowd Updated: Apr-30-16 4:30 pm
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Rutgers officials say a record-setting crowd turned out to get an up-close look at the university and its many offerings.
- Man gets prison sentence for 'repeat' robberies of 2 banks Updated: Apr-30-16 3:51 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A man who admitted he robbed two banks months after he was released from prison for robberies at the same banks five years earlier is headed back to prison.
- Postman steals $443,000 in tax refund checks along his route Updated: Apr-29-16 5:25 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A former postal worker has pleaded guilty to stealing income tax refund checks worth more than $400,000 from people along his New Jersey mail route.
- Authorities: Girl, 15, dies days after being hit by car Updated: Apr-26-16 3:29 am
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say a high school freshman who was seriously injured after she was hit by a car as she crossed a southern New Jersey road over the weekend has died.
- Human remains found in New Jersey river Updated: Apr-24-16 11:55 am
PENNSAUKEN, New Jersey - Officials are investigating after human remains were uncovered in a New Jersey river.